Author Topic: Where tha eff is Bin Laden?  (Read 506 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Where tha eff is Bin Laden?
« on: May 11, 2004, 11:29:42 PM »
if U ask me...he's already been captured but Bush ain't gone reveal it till we get closer to the election.

kinda far fetched....but U get the idea....I truely do believe Bush has something up his sleeve 2 win some ignorant hearts 4 this election....maybe he's gonna finally find weopens of mass destruction and start actin like there really was a reason goin into Iraq.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Breezio

Re:Where tha eff is Bin Laden?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 11:35:01 PM »
he's with 2pac, elvis & bigfoot

Rain

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 12:12:56 AM »
from what i hear he has been living in a cave somewhere for the last three years....yeah right.

i wouldnt be surprised if he caught Bin Laden just in time for the vote and if not then i doubt they will ever catch him alive
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 02:29:59 AM »
bin laden is in pakistan...

they said they are really close to him and will have caught him towards the end of the year...

when are the elections? ahh.. november..  :-X
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2004, 06:21:57 AM »
He's dead.  He's been dead.  

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2004, 07:00:14 AM »
silly silly...

you know why people make this stuff up? why is it always a conspiracy of some kind..

you don't get why this guy hasnt been found yet.. he's off in a part of the world where the US doesn't have a huge presence.. blending in.. foreigners stick out like a sore thumb.. its a pride thing, you can't believe a guy with a pair of sandals and an AK can evade the might of the US. its probably the reason why he's evaded so well. lack of a reliance on technology that might give him away. let me put it another way. no matter what high-tech you have you can't track someone using no-tech at all.. its a typical US "brute force wins" "bigger is better" attitude, that breeds weakness. you'd have to put an army in there. but if as suspected he's in pakistan, you cant go marching an army into one of the worlds newest nuclear powers, its hard enough to keep them and india from bombing each other as it is.

saying he's "hiding in caves" is a metaphor for him skulking in the darkness out of sight.. it gives you that mental image right?  thats what the media/govt want you to be thinking, they're programming you. think about it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2004, 09:41:19 AM »
wherever he is , fuck em.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Montana00

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2004, 10:41:53 AM »
ok theres many theorys ill name some and then my views

1) He's dead

2) He's hiding still

3) Our government has him

honestly i could believe all three of these because they are  realistic. Obviously a big one could be thats hes dead. There have been alleged audio tapes recently where he talks about getting back at the us for the abuse. But those could have been forged. the last i heard about it was they couldnt make a posotive id match to the tapes

A big one which im most likely supporting is hes still in hiding, and heres why. We caught saddam really quickly, BUT saddam wasnt really beloved in his country. The fact is osama bin laden has lots of friends and ALOT of the people in the middle east like what hes doing and would protect him. The tribes in pakistan would hide him. And its not really that hard to hide in a country that you know the terrain. the fucking fact of the matter is this....it just came out awhile ago that they have more people tracking castro then they do tracking bin laden, which brings me to my next point.

This could help support that we already have him.....he is the most wanted man, and yet were not really trying that hard to find him....why? You might ask well why would we want to capture him and not tell anyone. a couple reasons. Bush might do this to win the election (but he could win it anyway if he told us right now, because the fact of the matter is this. if bush catches bin laden HE WILL GET REELECTED) But also they might want to innterogate him without other countries knowing (maybe a little torture to get him to speak, who knows) about 5 months ago a news article said that...pakistan said that the US captured bin laden and we have him incustody. now this article didnt get much attention because the US and the coalition denined this rumor. i saw it on yahoo news. so maybe they did get him. another reason why they wont say it is because osamas capture might start more terrorism to free him.

To summarize: I dont think hes dead. Im most likely leaning twoards the fact that he is hiding in pakistan. we could have him.....but i wouldnt count on it.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2004, 10:52:37 AM »
the bin laden tapes from aroudn the time of the madrid bombings were 100% as he mentioend specific things...

he's 'hiding' still

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2004, 12:19:55 PM »
hes chillin at the white house

Montana00

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2004, 12:45:16 PM »
ahh no wonder we havent been able to find him, hes been undercover. No worries i found him.

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2004, 01:21:43 PM »
In the end, who gives a shit? It gives us a good excuse to keep killing Muslims.  We're "Looking" For Bin Ladin.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2004, 02:23:33 PM »
In the end, who gives a shit? It gives us a good excuse to keep killing Muslims.  We're "Looking" For Bin Ladin.  

akward question: You still believe in God? And what makes you so filled with bitterness and frustration... that youre in your mid-twenties still driving around from pin-ball machines to pin-ball machines even though you think you'd have the intellect to achieve so much more in life, Ronnie?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

pappy

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2004, 06:29:55 PM »
in the shower with infinite

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2004, 07:47:52 PM »

Hell Yeah! Now thats the All-American attitude I love to see!