Author Topic: Work sucks  (Read 230 times)

pappy

Work sucks
« on: May 12, 2004, 06:54:13 PM »
i wanna go out and i cant cuz i have work 2morrow at 9.  its all ur fault kain

mrtonguetwista

Re:Work sucks
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 06:58:58 PM »
Don't sweat it.  You'll come in...they'll stick you on the register and when lunch starts to roll they'll probably move you over to the fish fryer. ;D

pappy

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 07:04:25 PM »
no man i quit that job... im a man whore now.  I figured when i took it,  hot broads would be payin for my service but no its jus fat broads,  men in drag,  an pink towel girl.... its like wtf

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 07:06:49 PM »
I feel ya, I work at the same place as my best friend so we almost always work opposite shifts. Plus last year I had to work and couldn't go see Hieroglyphics.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2004, 08:06:59 PM »
I work at a Butcher Shop cutting meat. and I have the shittiest hours. and minimum wage so it SUCKS.

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2004, 08:13:32 PM »
I find it depressing how theres those workers who work in minimum wage type jobs for years and they get a raise so they stick to a shitty ass job like those 60 year olds at grocery stores like Vons, Safeway and Albertsons who have that name-tag and it says, Mark been working here since 72, god damn.

pappy

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2004, 08:49:52 PM »
I find it depressing how theres those workers who work in minimum wage type jobs for years and they get a raise so they stick to a shitty ass job like those 60 year olds at grocery stores like Vons, Safeway and Albertsons who have that name-tag and it says, Mark been working here since 72, god damn.
ive been at my job 3 and a half years only 8 months if u count the time i quit and my name tag still say trainee

SGV

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2004, 12:04:54 AM »
I'm hopin' I passed the Post Office test. My job right now is wack as fuck. Fuckas cut down our hours to 12 a week. What the fuck am I gonna pay with that? Chump change. Time to move the fuck on.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2004, 01:55:39 PM »
.........I too need a new job.

-KIDRENEGADE-

West C. Connected

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2004, 09:44:17 AM »
I don't, I just need money.