Author Topic: For those who say "Fuck Iraqis kill them all"  (Read 153 times)

JTSimon

For those who say "Fuck Iraqis kill them all"
« on: May 12, 2004, 10:48:31 PM »
Al Queda was the group responsible for beheading that independent US contractor not Iraqis. These troops below were detained by Iraqi citizens not crazy Islamic fanatics otherwise they would surely be dead right now.

If you think every Iraqi is like those 5 masked men...then I would have to believe every white American is like a Ku Klux Klan member.

Code: [Select]
LANDSTUHL, Germany - Former American hostage Thomas Hamill, who was shot in the arm when he was abducted in Iraq, was treated for the wound and regularly received food during his three weeks in captivity, a U.S. military doctor said Tuesday.

Code: [Select]
Hamill was shot in the arm when his convoy was ambushed April 9. He recalls receiving medication for the wound and being put under anesthesia after being captured, though it’s unclear whether he was taken to a clinic or a doctor came to him, Jepsen said.

If you watch the video the Military doctor says Hamill received surgery in Iraqi care.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4884602/

« Last Edit: May 12, 2004, 10:51:09 PM by Kain670 »

JTSimon

Re:For those who say "Fuck Iraqis kill them all"
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 10:48:59 PM »
James Byrd, Jr. was an African-American murdered in a 1998 hate crime by Shawn Allen Berry, Lawrence Russel Brewer, and John William King, in Jasper, Texas.

Byrd was tied to a pickup truck, with a chain, and dragged about three miles. An autopsy indicated that Byrd was alive for much of the dragging; dying after his right arm and head were severed as his body impacted with a culvert.

His family created the Byrd Foundation for Racial Healing after his death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Byrd_Jr

Lets kill every white person in America !

Does that make sense? No

Does killing every Iraqi make sense? No

----------------------------------------

The Web site said the killing had been carried out by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the leader of an Islamist terrorist group that has claimed responsibility for attacks on coalition forces in Iraq.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi
Nationality: Jordanian

Born: October 30, 1966

Connections: Member of al Qaeda and associate of Osama bin Laden; affiliated with Ansar al-Islam, terrorist group that once operated a training camp in northern Iraq and during the U.S.-led occupation has been linked to several terrorist attacks.

Background: According to Bush administration, al-Zarqawi fled to Iraq from Afghanistan in May 2002 for medical treatment, arriving with two dozen al Qaeda members, and stayed to organize terror plots.

Record: Sentenced to death in absentia by a Jordanian court in 2001 for planning numerous attacks in the kingdom; also accused of overseeing October 2002 assassination of U.S. diplomat Lawrence Foley in Amman.

Reward: Up to $10 million offered by U.S. government
« Last Edit: May 12, 2004, 11:06:17 PM by Kain670 »

Rain

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2004, 06:22:32 AM »
i agree with what you saying - we can't stereotype and generalise people, humanity as simple as all that. yet it seems so easy for people, particulary in war to do so, i guess it helps take the humane side away.
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

Montana00

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2004, 02:12:59 PM »
Yea but this happens so much (middle easterns doing bombings and killings) that its reallly easy to sterotype. because it always seems like "o theyve done something again"

i mean that beheading didnt even get that much attention because weve gotten so used to these attrocities that they commit. i see where your going with this though

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2004, 03:28:30 PM »
Hmmmm,

I thought Al Queda didn't have any links to Iraq.   ???

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2004, 03:30:14 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah i agree, there seems to be less and less coverage of these events... i mean both this and the LIVE assasination of the chechen president were on the news in the "other news" section. I mean, i can understand about a dozzen ppl die in iraq everyday from war, but this was more horrific than most...and as for the assasination, thats a big international event, not an "other news" item. Maybe people have just got tired of hearing about it all
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Montana00

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2004, 03:36:28 PM »
well ok if were on the subject of not sterotyping people why dont all you lazy ass fuckers (not all of you) stop your shit about how all the us soliders are iraqi murderers. i hate it when people talk all this stuff about how our us solders are all abusive people and alll they do is rape and kill iraqis

have a nice day  :)

smerlus

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2004, 03:43:13 PM »
they're going to say he's trying to steal her sweater, or that he's molesting a child