Author Topic: CNN >> Three Arab states condemn American's beheading  (Read 398 times)

Don Seer

CNN >> Three Arab states condemn American's beheading
« on: May 13, 2004, 03:54:29 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/05/13/iraq.berg/index.html

" We are ashamed because these terrorists carried out this revolting and inhumane act in the name of our religion "

"Accordingly, it is not out of character for them to commit acts that violate the teachings of Islam, a noble religion that deplores such acts"

not all muslims stick up for their 'brothers' when they commit this shit.

learn from this infnite + other blind and mindless followers.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:CNN >> Three Arab states condemn American's beheading
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 04:12:49 AM »
in your face, engel and co.
sometimes I dont get yall... are you really thinkin all middle easterns are sick.. plain sick or what?
lol, that's cynical. what would you say if these guys were bombing your country and afterwards leaking hundreds of abuse videos were they do shit to your citizens too cruel to describe. (btw: the pentagon confirmed that even much worse abuse fotos/videos were shown to them lately, and that this US-Soldier-behaviour is regular there and no individual case)

Yall patriots only see one side of the medal.

I have to say this news doesnt suprise me only thing suprising me is that this news comes from CNN lol. not every muslim perverts his religion.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2004, 04:14:12 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2004, 06:22:21 AM »
I'm glad they stood up for what's right.  

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2004, 07:20:49 AM »
what gets me is they apologize but that's where it stops...they don't take any action to prevent it from happening again... would you be happy if bush , cheney and rumsfield just came on tv and said "those people that tortured the prisoners are sick and inhumane" and then didn't try to see that they are put on trial for their crimes?

how many times can you apologize about the same shit over and over again?...oh we're sorry some people crashed planes into your buildings, we're sorry they blew a hole in your naval ship, we're sorry we bombed your train, we're sorry we bombed your night club, we're sorry we leveled your embassies, we sorry they take hostages, we're sorry the grenade, burn and hang your civilians.....

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2004, 07:24:22 AM »
um.... because it wasn't their citizens? (this time at least).

they did it more to 1) not alienate themselves from the west, 2) to protect islam. most of the stuff to me seemed to be about protecting the reputation of the religion.

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2004, 07:45:06 AM »

they did it more to 1) not alienate themselves from the west, 2) to protect islam. most of the stuff to me seemed to be about protecting the reputation of the religion.

we don't know that it's not thier citizen's, al qaeda isn't just from one single country

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2004, 08:13:42 AM »
you have to see the difference between soldiers who act under the government with pressure from the pentagon and criminal masked terrorists who act under noone, moron.
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2004, 08:30:30 AM »

we don't know that it's not thier citizen's, al qaeda isn't just from one single country

theres no doubt it happened in iraq since the guy was abucted from, and dumped there..

« Last Edit: May 13, 2004, 08:31:23 AM by Overseer »

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2004, 09:09:51 AM »
what gets me is they apologize but that's where it stops...they don't take any action to prevent it from happening again... would you be happy if bush , cheney and rumsfield just came on tv and said "those people that tortured the prisoners are sick and inhumane" and then didn't try to see that they are put on trial for their crimes?

how many times can you apologize about the same shit over and over again?...oh we're sorry some people crashed planes into your buildings, we're sorry they blew a hole in your naval ship, we're sorry we bombed your train, we're sorry we bombed your night club, we're sorry we leveled your embassies, we sorry they take hostages, we're sorry the grenade, burn and hang your civilians.....

lol does the United States apologize when some1 from Cali kills a Mexican or vice versa? ;D

You fail to understand the complexity of the situation. I thought you were smarter than this.

The Killer.
----------
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

Code: [Select]
Nationality: Jordanian

Born: October 30, 1966

Connections: Member of al Qaeda and associate of Osama bin Laden; affiliated with Ansar al-Islam, terrorist group that once operated a training camp in northern Iraq and during the U.S.-led occupation has been linked to several terrorist attacks.

Background: According to Bush administration, al-Zarqawi fled to Iraq from Afghanistan in May 2002 for medical treatment, arriving with two dozen al Qaeda members, and stayed to organize terror plots.

Record: Sentenced to death in absentia by a Jordanian court in 2001 for planning numerous attacks in the kingdom; also accused of overseeing October 2002 assassination of U.S. diplomat Lawrence Foley in Amman.

Reward: Up to $10 million offered by U.S. government
« Last Edit: May 13, 2004, 01:15:15 PM by Kain670 »

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2004, 12:11:46 PM »
Very good to hear...

I'm wondering why this gets only lip service at the end of the article tho.

Also, This is only 14% of all Arab States... Not that good of a percentage

smerlus

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2004, 03:03:10 PM »
you have to see the difference between soldiers who act under the government with pressure from the pentagon and criminal masked terrorists who act under noone, moron.

lol still stuck on that article that doesn't have one iota of fact behind it... and you call me a moron... at least i don't bring fairy tales and heresay to back up my opinion

lol does the United States apologize when some1 from Cali kills a Mexican or vice versa? ;D

You fail to understand the complexity of the situation. I thought you were smarter than this.

i haven't grasped the situation but you're the one comparing a warzone to a coutry ive been to a few times myself without incident? smart move... plus i gave actual events to back me up (like 9/11, cole bombing, club bombing in bali, embassy bombing, madrid bombing, japanese hostages) and the best you could come up with is some generic situation that doesn't even come close to my situations....i'm on the front page, you're somewhere in the cartoons

Montana00

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2004, 03:12:32 PM »

you forgot kindnapping (the military suspects 50 people are kidnapped...yep 50)
you forgot beheading of jewish people (daniel pearl and nick berg)

Ok so these people are from al queda....but they have to be citizens of a country "al queda" isnt a country you know....

and please do not tell me you still believe that fictitios article that the pentagon forced prison guards to do this to prisoners. yea that would be the greatest plan on the earth, and it works so well

Pentagon tells these guards to abuse prisoners....then they take 1,800 photos of this happening with a digital camera (yea they have 1,800 photos, but most of them are duplicates and photos of iraq and the prison...tourist photos) after they take the phots they secretly leak them to 60 minutes....thus sparking an outrage over the entire world. And even better this will start a revolt between us and the iraqi people...which will make them even more mad at us then they already are. AND this will even spark kidnappings and beheadings... Dude seriously thats the dumbest fucking idea ever...GIVE IT UP

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2004, 04:19:58 PM »

lol still stuck on that article that doesn't have one iota of fact behind it... and you call me a moron... at least i don't bring fairy tales and heresay to back up my opinion

you talk to engel or me??!

as for the article.. you'll see.
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2004, 06:04:15 PM »
Thanks for posting this, I'm glad people are standing up and defending against this disgusting twisting of Islam.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2004, 09:33:11 PM »

Actually despite exagerated American propaganda, al qaeda is mostly from one country. Its basically a Saudi organization, with some Egyptians who joined when Bin Laden hooked up with Al Zawahiri, plus some random Arabs. Youre confusing Al Qaeda the group with the "network". Bin Laden sends some loot to random violent points in the world. There is no organized intl. Al Qaeda,
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll