Author Topic: So you get made president of the US...  (Read 101 times)

Don Seer

So you get made president of the US...
« on: May 13, 2004, 11:07:18 AM »
Whats the first thing on your mind?

for me... I wanna see whats in Area 51  :D

what would the first thing you do be... put a pool in the front lawn of the white house, filled with playboy bunnies?..

holla :)

Montana00

Re:So you get made president of the US...
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 02:08:31 PM »
like area 51. havent you ever thought "what do they know that i dont know", dam theres some things that ive always seen/heard and i wanna know what they know.

like the kennedy assasination. It was physically impossible for 1 man to do this (if youve looked into the assasination), and fuck i would really want to know what they know, whether it was an inside job or russians after the cold war. and this goes for other things too.

after that i would try to fix all the problems in america....and you know theres alot. first i would pull out all the us troops that are in the middle east. they just shouldnt be there. although you really cant pull them out.

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2004, 03:05:07 PM »
just because you're president, doesn't mean you get all the secrets. when i worked at japan we had specific orders that even if the president were to come and ask to see some things, that we wouldn't be allowed to let him... it's called "Need To Know"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2004, 04:17:21 PM »
just because you're president, doesn't mean you get all the secrets. when i worked at japan we had specific orders that even if the president were to come and ask to see some things, that we wouldn't be allowed to let him... it's called "Need To Know"

ya.. nobody knows everything. sorta strange if you think about it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2004, 04:43:08 PM »

yea i know but i would like to know :)

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2004, 06:50:22 PM »
I wouldn't want to be president of the United States, so the first thing on my mind would be resigning.