Author Topic: CAR CRASH  (Read 266 times)

youngmessnucca

CAR CRASH
« on: May 13, 2004, 09:32:52 PM »
So 2 days ago I was working for Dominos delievering pizzas and going striaght on a green, somebody tries to make a left in front of me, and we collided really hard. Now I know that it was dudes fault  ( they already took him away in the policed car ) but he had his wife and his little daughter wit him so Im feeling a little bad about the whole thing. Luckily all 3 of them were all right ( they was drivin a 2000 4 X 4, and I got a crappy 87 taurus ). I wasnt so lucky becuase I broke my leg, pulled a couple of shoulder muscles, and my head broke the winshield, leaving a big ass cut in my dome, and since my insurance doesnt cover collision, Im fucked. I really dont know what to do, and I need my car to work and make money so this is a critical situation and I got no idea how to handle this.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:CAR CRASH
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 09:38:54 PM »
that sux bro, and glad that everyone was ok, but just goes to show that it's always a good idea to have full coverage insurance if possible....

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2004, 10:36:05 PM »
dam man sorry to say dis but thats like gettin fucked up the ass and ur da one who took the big stiffy :-\

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2004, 11:13:07 PM »
well if its their fault sue them. They might have insurance and you will get money.

hector

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2004, 02:25:49 AM »
man, get a lawyer, DO NOT FUCK AROUND, get a lawyer immediately.  sue them.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2004, 02:35:17 AM »
I dunno who's been informing you about insurance; but if it's his fault, the onus is on him to pay for EVERYTHING.  

You've probably gotten about 20 letters in the mail already from lawyers.  Call one.  It won't cost you a cent.

That's why people HAVE insurance... you don't need full coverage if it wasn't your fault! Insurance is for if you run into somebody... which this guy did... so his insurance will pay for everything.

Insurance needs to pay for all of your medical bills, it needs to pay for the lost time you've lost at work, it needs to pay to have your car completely repaired, and it needs to pay for you to have a rental car, A.S.A.P.  

The first thing the insurance company is going to do, is to get you to try and sign something.  Don't sign shit.  Tell them you need money now.  Call them IMMEDIATELY, right now if you haven't yet.  They need to have you a rental car right now, and they need to know about your doctor bills.  

youngmessnucca

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2004, 03:17:04 AM »
damn, under the insurance that i got, it says you gotta be 21 to get a rental car ( which is still 6 months away ), and since I own the car myslef, theres nothing we can do

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2004, 03:19:38 AM »
u should still get a payout for your car, and your medical expenses.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2004, 11:17:05 AM »
damn, under the insurance that i got, it says you gotta be 21 to get a rental car ( which is still 6 months away ), and since I own the car myslef, theres nothing we can do

No, No No.  It's not YOUR insurance, it's HIS insurance.  Your insurance doesn't do shit! They don't even know about it.. call HIS insurance company, they *HAVE* to pay you, by law.  That's what insurance is for.  

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2004, 12:11:07 PM »
- You need to get a police report / his insurance policy and forward that info to his insurance really quick.

- If he doesn't have insurance.
Find some no-name car rental place that charges you extra for being under 21 for a car while you are getting your car repaired.

Keep good receipts for car rentals/medical expenses and car repairs so you can eventually sue.

-Also check and see if you have uninsured insurance that covers you if others don't have insurance...see if you can get any money.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 12:17:42 PM by Kain670 »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2004, 03:28:47 PM »
OK LISTEN, i got in a small accident like 2 days ago
1st thing - were from philly are u, im from bucks county (like 10 min away)
2) GO TO A DOCTOR
3) GO TO A LAWYER, u broke a leg, jesus, ur gonna get MAD PAYED!!! its 100% that guys fault, dog in like 6-8 months u will be pimpin a much nicer vehicle
4) rental will be hard, cause some places its fuck 25 to rent!!! so i dunno,
5) your insurence dont matter, its all his insurence, they will pay u, but make sure u get a lawyer, he will do everyhting for u, and dont pay more than like 35%...

good luck !

bez

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2004, 05:31:39 PM »
Dunno what you shud do man but I just wanted to say I hope you get better real quick...all the best man.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2004, 07:39:46 PM »
actually im from jersey not philly, and we filed a police report, it should get back to me monday or tuesday and well take it from there. Unfortanately my car has been totaled and it would cost more to repair it to get a new one. Just wanna say thanx for all the support, I can move my arm and my neck now we just gotta work on getting my leg to move.

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2004, 08:24:22 PM »
^ it's not unfortunate about the car, man, they still have to pay you for the total loss value.  Sucks about your leg, just consider it a battle scar, you'll be 100%.