Poll

Was the Berg killing justtfied?

Yes
2 (11.8%)
No
15 (88.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Was the Berg killing justified?  (Read 999 times)

JTSimon

Was the Berg killing justified?
« on: May 15, 2004, 08:44:00 AM »
http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/

Looking at those photos again and hearing Congress talk about 1800 more pictures plus videos being worse than this.

And GOP(republicans) leaders are pushing for the pictures to not be released.

What was Al Qaeda motive besides revenge for the prisoner abuse by cutting his head off ? opinions
« Last Edit: May 15, 2004, 08:58:45 AM by Kain670 »

eNgIeS

Re:Was the Berg killing justified?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2004, 08:54:35 AM »
Fuck whoever says its justified, its not justified, the way they killed him. Why not do it quick, they made it as pain ful & bloody as they could. Revenge killing maybe more justifyable than a killing for nothing, but its still not right,  especially in that manner

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2004, 09:02:05 AM »
Fuck whoever says its justified, its not justified, the way they killed him. Why not do it quick, they made it as pain ful & bloody as they could. Revenge killing maybe more justifyable than a killing for nothing, but its still not right,  especially in that manner

Read my last question?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2004, 09:18:20 AM »
off course not... but usa have no right being in iraq

smerlus

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2004, 09:18:28 AM »
he's not fully al qaeda he's just affiliated with them, he has his own group of militants that work seperately from al qaeda but both of their goals are the same...

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2004, 10:56:29 AM »
we just talked about this but i guess this should be its own topic. ill bring back some of my arguements.

First off, No, this was no justified. i mean if i saw somene punching my brother does that give me the right to kill him...no. This was SO MUCH worse then what we did to them. As stated above....they did this to be the most painful bloody thing. they SAWED his head off no CHOPPED. for anyone who saw the video you know what they did.

OK YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT REVENGE? About a couple of months ago some american were in fallujah, iraq. They killed 4 or so americans. After that they preceded to set fire to one of the bodies. They then tore off body parts of 2 others, and threw the arms and legs around like they were sticks. They then hung the bodies on a bridge laughing and screaming. This was an outrage to us americans.

So isnt it justifiable to say that since they did that to us then we could do the iraqi prison abuse to them? i see no difference and niether should you. im not in anyway condoning the prison abuse. But if you can sit there and say the beheading was justified then you better fucking say that we were justified by there actions. read all about it on this link. its got some beautiful pictures as well. These picture below could make me care less about iraqi peoples well being.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC. (not graphic like the iraqi prison photos...actually graphic)

http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/fallujah_31mar04/

ok short answer No not justified.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2004, 10:57:36 AM by rampant »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2004, 11:32:50 AM »
Did he torture Iraqi prisoners? NO, SO IT'S NOT JUSTIFIED...Holy shit, you have to be stupid to even ask this question.

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2004, 11:42:02 AM »
^ and beyond that.

most of the "civilised world" outside america doesnt think death is ever a fitting punishment.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2004, 03:41:36 PM »

What was Al Qaeda motive besides revenge for the prisoner abuse by cutting his head off ? opinions

Nick Berg was killed simply because he was American and Jewish. As for their motive, what was the motive when the Italian hostage was executed in Iraq last month, or when the 4 American civilains were murdered, dismembered, dragged, and hung, or when Muslims beheaded Daniel Pearle in Pakistan, or when Abu Sayaf Muslims beheaded the American missionary couple in the Phillipines a year ago, or when Muslims commit any of the hundreds and hundreds of violent terrorist attacks.

Their motive is that they are Islamic psychopaths who want to kill anyone who is different.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2004, 03:44:24 PM by CWalker187 »

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2004, 04:10:02 PM »
yea i agree ^^^

But think of it this way. This beheading is nothing new to these muslims....

Remember Daniel pearl anyone????  Heres a quick tip. THERE WAS NO IRAQ WAR WHEN HE WAS BEHEADED. The muslims beheaded him pureley because he was jewish. They kidnapped him, made him say to the camera he was jewish, and they beheaded him.

lets face it those guys muslims who beheaded Nick berg just wanted an excuse to behead another jew. If this was the first time i wouldve said otherwise, but this beheading isnt anything new. there just after jews.

eNgIeS

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2004, 12:18:56 AM »

Nick Berg was killed simply because he was American and Jewish. As for their motive, what was the motive when the Italian hostage was executed in Iraq last month, or when the 4 American civilains were murdered, dismembered, dragged, and hung, or when Muslims beheaded Daniel Pearle in Pakistan, or when Abu Sayaf Muslims beheaded the American missionary couple in the Phillipines a year ago, or when Muslims commit any of the hundreds and hundreds of violent terrorist attacks.

Their motive is that they are Islamic psychopaths who want to kill anyone who is different.

Exactly. They want us to convert to muslim or islam or whatever it is. I have no problem with religion, if they wanna be a muslim fine. But the problem is these terrorists (no definately not saying all muslims are terrorists at all) just want to kill people who dont follow there religions. Sure not all terrorists are in it for those reasons, but i've heard the reason been given for there hate for the Western world is to do with the fact that the western world is largely Christian or other religion other than Islamic/Muslim & they believe we are part of some "holy war"

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2004, 12:51:45 AM »

OK YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT REVENGE? About a couple of months ago some american were in fallujah, iraq. They killed 4 or so americans. After that they preceded to set fire to one of the bodies. They then tore off body parts of 2 others, and threw the arms and legs around like they were sticks. They then hung the bodies on a bridge laughing and screaming. This was an outrage to us americans.

They were 4 Blackwater mercenaries...they fight for money but you probably didn't know that.

http://www.blackwaterusa.com/

Do some research  :D

JTSimon

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2004, 01:00:43 AM »

Exactly. They want us to convert to muslim or islam or whatever it is. I have no problem with religion, if they wanna be a muslim fine. But the problem is these terrorists (no definately not saying all muslims are terrorists at all) just want to kill people who dont follow there religions. Sure not all terrorists are in it for those reasons, but i've heard the reason been given for there hate for the Western world is to do with the fact that the western world is largely Christian or other religion other than Islamic/Muslim & they believe we are part of some "holy war"

And because they support the Jews and because US troops are occupying the Islamic holy land and the western world has been screwing them especially in the last 75 years.

eNgIeS

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2004, 04:52:25 AM »
aghhhh just stop your whining  8)

Montana00

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2004, 07:24:26 AM »

They were 4 Blackwater mercenaries...they fight for money but you probably didn't know that.

http://www.blackwaterusa.com/

Do some research  :D
well according to their site...

"Blackwater has the finest private firearms training facility in the U.S. Blackwater has set a new standard for firearms and security training and is recognized as the industry leader in providing government outsource solutions in training, security, canine services, aviation support services, range construction and steel target equipment. Since its inception, Blackwater has trained over 50,000 military and law enforcement personnel and provided solutions to hundreds of satisfied customers."

they train military personel. they werent hired as mercenaries. they were american citizens.