Poll

Was the Berg killing justtfied?

Yes
2 (11.8%)
No
15 (88.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Was the Berg killing justified?  (Read 1001 times)

JTSimon

Re:Was the Berg killing justified?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2004, 06:48:40 PM »
The murder of four American contractors in Iraq, while working for Blackwater USA, put these civilians, employed by the American armed forces, in the news. Blackwater continues to recruit for all sorts of jobs the military needs done, and doesn’t have troops available to do. This is typical in wartime, where there is often insufficient time to recruit and train people with needed skills. What Blackwater does is draw upon the large number of retired military people who are able, and willing (for a price) to return to doing what they did before they left, or retired, from the military. Most of these jobs are not about using weapons. For example, a recent Blackwater recruiting effort sought to obtain six people for a “Military Crisis Operations Support Team.” This is basically a liaison and communications job. Blackwater was looking for two team leaders (officers with Chief of Staff experience, meaning colonels or lieutenant-colonels), and four to do analyst and communicator chores. The two team leaders are being offered $100,000-150,000 a year, while the others are offered $70,000-90,000 a year. This includes full health benefits and up to 25 percent Danger Pay. Travel expenses are also covered, as some of the work is expected to be overseas. Anyone hired has to be able to leave for an overseas assignment with 72 hours notice. All candidates must, of course, be in good health and have, or be able to get, a Top Secret security clearance. While many of these jobs are usually filled by retirees, recent veterans are also much in demand. There are seven million military American veterans (including retirees) between 20-50 years of age. To put this in perspective, consider that there are currently 2.5 million active duty and reserve troops available (some of the reservists are veterans). This means there are over nine million people in the United States with military training, and at least a few million people that outfits like Blackwater can recruit from.

---War is war.

Montana00

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2004, 08:13:15 PM »
hey thats pretty interesting nice post

but the iraqis didnt know that they worked for blackwater right? they just knew they were american?

eNgIeS

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2004, 11:59:43 PM »

What was Al Qaeda motive besides revenge for the prisoner abuse by cutting his head off ? opinions

Nick Berg was killed simply because he was American and Jewish. As for their motive, what was the motive when the Italian hostage was executed in Iraq last month, or when the 4 American civilains were murdered, dismembered, dragged, and hung, or when Muslims beheaded Daniel Pearle in Pakistan, or when Abu Sayaf Muslims beheaded the American missionary couple in the Phillipines a year ago, or when Muslims commit any of the hundreds and hundreds of violent terrorist attacks.

Their motive is that they are Islamic psychopaths who want to kill anyone who is different.

Exactly. They want us to convert to muslim or islam or whatever it is. I have no problem with religion, if they wanna be a muslim fine. But the problem is these terrorists (no definately not saying all muslims are terrorists at all) just want to kill people who dont follow there religions. Sure not all terrorists are in it for those reasons, but i've heard the reason been given for there hate for the Western world is to do with the fact that the western world is largely Christian or other religion other than Islamic/Muslim & they believe we are part of some "holy war"

And because they support the Jews and because US troops are occupying the Islamic holy land and the western world has been screwing them especially in the last 75 years.

Thats the point... you just proved my point

As soon as you said "...and..." you just admitted that there is still a reason remaining behind the terrorism, so even if they stopped supporting the jews & the US troops with drew, there is still reason, a stupid petty & controlling reason at that, for them to hate & attack us

What gives these muslims the right to tell us we must convert to islam or we are free game to be killed in a stupid pointless terrorist attack?

Thats why these terrorists will never stop, they already have reasons in there head to attack us, reasons that we cant change.

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2004, 09:39:03 PM »
First of all, I would like to say that rampant is an idiot, and im still waiting on you giving me your address so i can knock on your door and sock you in the face and walk away

and 2nd, No the killing was not justified.

eNgIeS

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2004, 11:14:52 PM »
Its funny that Kain670 has yet to reply to what I said, its not like he hasnt been on today. Whats wrong Kain cat got your tongue

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2004, 01:18:47 AM »
I wanna know which 2 people voted that it was justified...

eNgIeS

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2004, 03:24:24 AM »

I can tell you with almost 100% certainty who were the first 2 votes. See when this thread was made i was the 2nd person to have voted & the first one to reply. The person who made the thread would've most likely voted first

When i voted, there was 1 for each side, with of course myself being the 1 who voted that it wasnt justified, & the other person had said it was justified. So obviously it was probably the person who started the thread, unless he didnt vote at that time

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2004, 09:29:33 PM »
Nope not justified,
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

JTSimon

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2004, 09:45:16 PM »

I can tell you with almost 100% certainty who were the first 2 votes. See when this thread was made i was the 2nd person to have voted & the first one to reply. The person who made the thread would've most likely voted first

When i voted, there was 1 for each side, with of course myself being the 1 who voted that it wasnt justified, & the other person had said it was justified. So obviously it was probably the person who started the thread, unless he didnt vote at that time

Stop repeating yourself Sherlock.

eNgIeS

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2004, 02:24:07 AM »

What, when the fuck did i say this before. Obviously you cant read properly, just like you cant refute what i said about controlling muslims like yourself

JTSimon

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2004, 08:06:36 AM »

What, when the fuck did i say this before. Obviously you cant read properly, just like you cant refute what i said about controlling muslims like yourself

You repeated yourself in the same post  ;D

lol I didn't read your comment about a cat having my tongue...I'll read your posts right now  :D

JTSimon

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2004, 08:13:58 AM »

What was Al Qaeda motive besides revenge for the prisoner abuse by cutting his head off ? opinions

Nick Berg was killed simply because he was American and Jewish. As for their motive, what was the motive when the Italian hostage was executed in Iraq last month, or when the 4 American civilains were murdered, dismembered, dragged, and hung, or when Muslims beheaded Daniel Pearle in Pakistan, or when Abu Sayaf Muslims beheaded the American missionary couple in the Phillipines a year ago, or when Muslims commit any of the hundreds and hundreds of violent terrorist attacks.

Their motive is that they are Islamic psychopaths who want to kill anyone who is different.

Exactly. They want us to convert to muslim or islam or whatever it is. I have no problem with religion, if they wanna be a muslim fine. But the problem is these terrorists (no definately not saying all muslims are terrorists at all) just want to kill people who dont follow there religions. Sure not all terrorists are in it for those reasons, but i've heard the reason been given for there hate for the Western world is to do with the fact that the western world is largely Christian or other religion other than Islamic/Muslim & they believe we are part of some "holy war"

And because they support the Jews and because US troops are occupying the Islamic holy land and the western world has been screwing them especially in the last 75 years.

As soon as you said "...and..." you just admitted that there is still a reason remaining behind the terrorism, so even if they stopped supporting the jews & the US troops with drew, there is still reason, a stupid petty & controlling reason at that, for them to hate & attack us

What gives these muslims the right to tell us we must convert to islam or we are free game to be killed in a stupid pointless terrorist attack?

Thats why these terrorists will never stop, they already have reasons in there head to attack us, reasons that we cant change.

Seriously your not worth my time but since you want a response I will give you one.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=52086;start=0

Read the post on the first and second page regarding terrorism...I have no time to argue with a soccer mom because thats what you sound like.

Do you guys actually think that pulling troops out of the Middle East and giving the Palestinians the land they want will make the terrorists happy and solve this problem?  They'll just think of another excuse to commit terrorists acts.

I think that would take care of 90% of them...and it would drop the cause for recruiting new terrorist   ;)

« Last Edit: May 19, 2004, 08:26:11 AM by Kain670 »

eNgIeS

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2004, 03:28:26 AM »

You repeated yourself in the same post  ;D

Dude, I was just finishing off my post & concluding with the reason WHY it was most likely you, rather than throwing out an accusation without any proof.

BIG...FUCKIN...DEAL, you cry & make a post over such a little thing

eNgIeS

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2004, 03:30:33 AM »

Seriously your not worth my time but since you want a response I will give you one.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=52086;start=0

Read the post on the first and second page regarding terrorism...I have no time to argue with a soccer mom because thats what you sound like.

Dude, i've read that thread & your comments in there before, & even now i dont see how it relates to how these terrorists want to have a war with us because we dont believe in there religion

JTSimon

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2004, 09:43:19 AM »
Then your lost  ;D

90% of terrorism would stop...if we left the Muslims/Arabs alone. {took away the Jews and relocated them to NorCal hypothetically} I know the Jewish people would moan and bitch.

10% of terrorist IMO are those who want to make the world Muslim.

Read my post I don't feel like posting again  ;)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2004, 09:45:20 AM by Ace of Base »