Author Topic: Conspiracy Theory - United States/CIA killed Berg?  (Read 282 times)

JTSimon

Conspiracy Theory - United States/CIA killed Berg?
« on: May 16, 2004, 12:31:39 AM »
http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000233.html

I'm not saying its true but worth a read  ;)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Conspiracy Theory - United States/CIA killed Berg?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2004, 04:56:52 AM »
now that would be some shit, remember the terrorists were masked. Ive always wondered why they'd do that.

dont believe it though.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2004, 04:57:51 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2004, 07:16:59 AM »
^^^^ i woudlve thought youd be all for the idea that us americans did it. o well :)

Well anyway....someone told me that this was fake so i painstakingly looked at the video....again. i dont know for a fact that americans or al queda did this. but heres what i do know.

when you cut the neck alot of blood flows through your neck...so when they were cutting of his head, alot of blood should be spraying out (no not as much as kill bill)
but you should see some definite blood. when they lift up his head no blood falls out just pieces of skin and catralige (spell). Thus! Nick berg would have to of been dead for a little while before they actually beheaded him. Because if you kill someone then their blood drains to the lower part of their body (unless you hang em upside down)

im not saying who did this im just saying i dont believe he was alive when they did this. my opinion no hard facts

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2004, 07:37:00 AM »

im not saying who did this im just saying i dont believe he was alive when they did this. my opinion no hard facts

I never saw the video and never will, but wasnt it said that he was on his knees in front of them and said his name and shit?  ???
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2004, 07:46:05 AM »

I never saw the video and never will, but wasnt it said that he was on his knees in front of them and said his name and shit?  ???

yea but there could have been a time lapse.

eNgIeS

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2004, 08:05:42 AM »

yea but there could have been a time lapse.

According to the time stamp 11 hours had past between when they finish there message & when they push him on the ground. I watched the video twice (i regretted it) it was blurry & the sound was muffled & they were chanting around him, but i thought he might have been dead but if you listen careful esspecially at the start u can here him gargling on his blood (knife entering your throat area i guess :( ) but i wasnt too sure but a friend of mine & news reports confirmed he was alive whenhe was murdered

Montana00

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2004, 08:46:59 AM »
i never heard any gargling...ill have to watch it again (with my eyes closed  :-X)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2004, 12:53:44 PM »
intresting read, this video is very shady, some shit is up, THE CHAIR IS WHITE! HE HAS WHITE SNEAKERS! AND THEY ARE FAT!!! i smell conspiracy.....

smerlus

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2004, 01:32:59 PM »
i love conspiracy theories

-....oh shit... i have one of those white chairs too, they must have killed them in my back yard

-...oh no they have gold rings, that's illegal in islamic law, but hacking a guys head off isn't? they will go to hell because of that ring

-   iraqi militants have bombed and looted military convoys, i guess they wouldn't even think about grabbing bullet proof vests

- you can see ion all those torture videos that the prisoners are wearing orange jumpsuits left and right

- and look at all the white sneakers that those soldiers are wearing...of course they're not smart enough to take off bullet proof vests but they will change the sneakers

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2004, 01:34:21 PM »
Actually, Max, it's NOT worth a read.  That's your problem, you read too much bullshit and your young mind gets clouded.  

Jome

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2004, 06:44:14 PM »
Why cover his face and then give his name? - Yes - this is a good point. That is what you would do if you weren't who you say you are. And it's one of those add on reasons that supports my conclusion.

That's a good point.. lol

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2004, 07:00:58 PM »
Actually, Max, it's NOT worth a read.  That's your problem, you read too much bullshit and your young mind gets clouded.  

Maybe you don't read enough...I'm filtering info at max speed :D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2004, 07:01:38 PM by Kain670 »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2004, 04:10:08 AM »
this is more suspect than I expected. (I just read it for the first time)
hmm... hopefully it gets some airplay.. if this thing is really true and it gets officially proven true, America is done.
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2004, 08:25:09 AM »
Much to your dismay, America will NEVER be 'done'.  

Another fuckin' liberal gets his true motives displayed.  Sickening motherfuckers.  You make up fuckin' conspiracy theories hoping for the downfall of the entire country.  

I hate to break it to you, but your hardon for John Kerry is going to be a severe case of Blue Balls come november.  

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2004, 08:53:34 AM »
^Stop taking comments out of context.

Coalition: Berg was never in U.S. custody
Code: [Select]
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A coalition spokesman said Friday that U.S. military police may have been at the Iraqi facility where Nicholas Berg was held before he was killed, but he insisted that Berg was never in U.S. custody, despite reports to the contrary.
"To our knowledge, he was detained by theIraqi police in Mosul," coalition spokesman Dan Senor told CNN. "He was in Iraqi police custody. He was met by U.S. officials, he was visited three times by the FBI, but at all times, he was in Iraqi custody."http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/05/14/iraq.berg/index.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mosul police chief denies detaining slain American Nicholas Berg

MOSUL, Iraq - Iraqi police never detained an American whose decapitated body was found last week in Baghdad, the police chief said Thursday, despite U.S. insistence that Nicholas Berg was held by local authorities here shortly before he disappeared last month.
 Berg's family blames American authorities for detaining the 26-year-old telecommunications businessman until a flare-up of anti-American violence, which set the stage for his abduction and death.
The young man was beheaded on a video posted Tuesday on an al-Qaida-affiliated Web site. It bore the title ``Abu Musab al-Zarqawi shown slaughtering an American,'' referring to an associate of Osama bin Laden believed behind a wave of suicide bombings in Iraq.
In Baghdad, U.S. officials said Iraqi police arrested Berg in Mosul on March 24 because local authorities believed he may have been involved in ``suspicious activities.'' He would not elaborate but insisted American authorities had not held Berg although the FBI visited him three times before he was released April 6.
 However, police chief Maj. Gen. Mohammed Khair al-Barhawi told reporters Thursday that his department had never arrested Berg.
 `The Iraqi police never arrested the slain American,'' he said. ``Take it from me ... that such reports are baseless.''

http://news.bostonherald.com/international/view.bg?articleid=27712&format=

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A copy of an e-mail provided to the Associated Press by the Berg family is seen Thursday May 13, 2004. The email is from Beth A. Payne, a U.S. consular officer in Baghdad, to Suzanne Berg, the mother of Nicholas Berg, a 26 year old Pennsylvania man who was found dead last weekend in Baghdad. (AP Photo/Courtesy of the Berg Family)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?g=events/ts/051104iraqberg&a=&tmpl=sl&ns=&l=0&e=32&a=0&printer=

« Last Edit: May 17, 2004, 09:14:23 AM by Kain670 »