Author Topic: New Pics Of My Car  (Read 455 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Re:New Pics Of My Car
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2004, 06:03:25 PM »
They're ok. I probably wouldnt own one, and yes I would rather have a 350z.

I would only own a SRT4 if it was black and I completey tinted the windows (all of them) to like 5% and then got eyelids for the headlights. They look mean like that.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2004, 03:54:44 PM »
ok not bad..but you still can never hide one thing...its a dodge  :-\...ouch you can never duck that, get yourself a better ride instead of trying to pimp out a low end model...i laugh my ass off when i see peps that try to deck out their cavaliers  ::)

I bet you laugh your ass off when you see a pimped out SRT4 pull up and they smoke the shit out of you.. Right?  ;)

J/P Mang.
You also dont know too much about the Avenger. Its not made by Dodge, just sold by them... Mitsubishi makes it. And it isnt anything close to a low end model. The car was worth about $28-31k when they first came out.  ;)
i have a 01 acura cl type s and a 00 bmw 328 i ::) no srt4 is smoking me anyday of the week  8)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2004, 04:38:16 PM »
ok not bad..but you still can never hide one thing...its a dodge  :-\...ouch you can never duck that, get yourself a better ride instead of trying to pimp out a low end model...i laugh my ass off when i see peps that try to deck out their cavaliers  ::)

I bet you laugh your ass off when you see a pimped out SRT4 pull up and they smoke the shit out of you.. Right?  ;)

J/P Mang.
You also dont know too much about the Avenger. Its not made by Dodge, just sold by them... Mitsubishi makes it. And it isnt anything close to a low end model. The car was worth about $28-31k when they first came out.  ;)
i have a 01 acura cl type s and a 00 bmw 328 i ::) no srt4 is smoking me anyday of the week  8)
lol, the beemer is 193 hp and 206 hp... it would be smoked... murdered.. the cl is phat, that my fav car, BUT the 03, cause its the only year it comes on stick, i hate automatic, and it too would get burned... sorry... its the truth

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2004, 05:18:36 PM »
TY TY TY  ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2004, 11:42:04 PM »
still , ain't no one seeing me.  8)