Author Topic: ~~~ Free the dubcnn one ~~~  (Read 762 times)

Don Seer

~~~ Free the dubcnn one ~~~
« on: May 17, 2004, 11:48:14 AM »
 >:(

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:~~~ Free the dubcnn one ~~~
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2004, 11:56:15 AM »
 ???
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2004, 12:00:39 PM »
lol forgot mod's can reply, i'll unlock  8)

someone has been using multiple stolen credit card numbers to buy dubcnn cd's in large quantities. they shut the store before the weekend because of this. (we also couldnt tell how many, or if the ship address's were all the same).

yash was the one who hooked up the online merchant account with the bank, and went to see them about it this morning.

when he got there.. they brought the police in and, questioned him acussing him of fraud :(

looks more suspect coz he'd wired a lil money to nima for pressing up of the first batch of orders.

in yash's words... "Incase you dont hear from your boy im at the police station. pray for your boy but they cant do shit cuz I aint done nothin wrong.  "
« Last Edit: May 17, 2004, 12:25:19 PM by Overseer »

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2004, 03:34:09 PM »
damn nothin from yash by time i'm goin bed... hope he aint spendin his night like i spent mine new years eve..

Bomb-A®

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 01:43:58 AM »
man thats messed up. can they just lock him up without evidence?

peace

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2004, 01:55:01 AM »
dunno if locked up or what.. just questioning.. however. we haven't heard from him since he sent the email to nima where i quoted that last line from..  :-\

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2004, 02:47:32 AM »
Damn, that's fucked up. Isn't it possible to know the guy who used those credit card numbers via the IP address? ???

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2004, 05:59:50 AM »
man he still aint emailed me or called me

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2004, 06:20:10 AM »
fuck!!
  >:(
Damn, that's fucked up. Isn't it possible to know the guy who used those credit card numbers via the IP address? ???

i dunno man.. AFAIK they shut him outta the accounts system.. how much do these suits know about internet stuff?

my biggest question is what was the destination address for all those orders!

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2004, 06:35:37 AM »
^ He said they can't tell if they were diff. or not or which was which.

I dunno why people always gotta fuck things up for others.  

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2004, 06:49:24 AM »
^ how do you know that?

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2004, 10:13:57 AM »
i just spoke to yash, we're trying to get it resolved asap.

the bank are trippin and tellin us not to ship any orders, or move any of the money yet.. arggg...

(this doesnt apply to paypal orders, those will ship)

yash HASNT been with the police in anyway..  but they bank has said they're involved. (maybe to put the frighteners on i dunno.. but yash's moms trippin..)

we have had one guy email us saying his card was used twice to buy a lot of cd's so we're forwarding the information he gave us to the bank.

the thing that sucks big time is that they are still acusing yash. :(

« Last Edit: May 18, 2004, 10:15:15 AM by Overseer »

hector

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2004, 05:20:11 PM »
I don't understand whats goin on.  so you guys take orders, and then based on the amount of orders you get, thats how many albums you print?  and someone ordered a whole bunch w/ fake credit cards, and so you guys have too many albums printed?  why is yash in trouble?  what did he do wrong?

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2004, 08:51:50 PM »
^ how do you know that?

I was replying to a post above it that's been deleted, sorry it looks confusing now.  

They asked where they were being shipped to, and I replied that you had said (above) that you couldn't tell yet where they went or who or specifics.  

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2004, 12:30:14 AM »
I don't understand whats goin on.  so you guys take orders, and then based on the amount of orders you get, thats how many albums you print?  and someone ordered a whole bunch w/ fake credit cards, and so you guys have too many albums printed?  why is yash in trouble?  what did he do wrong?

no. someone ordered a bunch with stolen/fake cards, so they're accusing yash of using those dodgy cards. plus the bank have frozen the account with all the money in.