Author Topic: ~~~ Free the dubcnn one ~~~  (Read 776 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:~~~ Free the dubcnn one ~~~
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2004, 12:42:18 AM »
i  thought the mailing addresses come with the order?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2004, 12:45:54 AM »
yeah, they do. apparently there aren't any matches, that includes IPs too. but i havent seen that for myself.

we have one guy who's card was used twice so hopefully thats a route into tracking whoever's holding this up for ya'll.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2004, 12:46:18 AM by Overseer »

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2004, 01:40:05 AM »
So that shouldnt be a problem to track him/her down if you got the addresses, even if there are 10 different ones. I mean he/she was trying to get those copies to at least one of those addresses so they should be legit. plus you got the credit card numbers dont you, should be another way. or maybe im completely wrong, i dont know ive never dealt with credit cards
« Last Edit: May 19, 2004, 01:40:59 AM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2004, 01:45:36 AM »
yeah thats how i figure it.. so why the hell are the bank accussing yash.. stupid asses :(

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2004, 07:25:46 AM »
yeah what i dont get is why theyre accusing yash its just stupid cause they can so easily prove its not him, by looking at the destination adressed, its real confusing..

and im out of town right now too so its hard for me to call and shit, but yeah yash just emailed me hes stayin with his girl right now.

but yeah we just set up a deal where we press 1,000 cds and the paypal orders will be shipped asap.

nima

bez

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2004, 11:16:25 AM »
we need to get Di Caprio on this case.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2004, 07:58:50 PM »
The "bank"... is the bank paypal?  If so, you're fucked.  Paypal has a history of freezing people's accounts and never giving them the money back.  I had a friend who had a 3000 dollar purchase paid for via Paypal, and then they immediately froze his account, that was the end of that.  If you read Paypal's terms of service agreement, you'll see it holds them harmless in situations like this, they can take your money at any time for whatever reason.  Look around, there's webpages set up about it, it's disgusting what they're doing to people.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2004, 08:02:45 PM »
Get Jackie on the case........

"The bank? I've been wanting a piece of the bank for years now..."

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2004, 12:25:17 AM »
The "bank"... is the bank paypal?  If so, you're fucked.  Paypal has a history of freezing people's accounts and never giving them the money back.  I had a friend who had a 3000 dollar purchase paid for via Paypal, and then they immediately froze his account, that was the end of that.  If you read Paypal's terms of service agreement, you'll see it holds them harmless in situations like this, they can take your money at any time for whatever reason.  Look around, there's webpages set up about it, it's disgusting what they're doing to people.  

no, its not paypal, its a proper bank.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2004, 12:36:49 AM »
yeah our Online Store is on the server of the bank of sweden

hector

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2004, 09:04:16 AM »
why the hell would they accuse yash about buying a bunch of cd's with a fake credit card?  isn't he the dude selling the cd's?  wtf would he get out of buying a whole bunch of his own cds?

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2004, 09:30:51 AM »
why the hell would they accuse yash about buying a bunch of cd's with a fake credit card?  isn't he the dude selling the cd's?  wtf would he get out of buying a whole bunch of his own cds?

lol so true....now that i read that, it doesnt make any sense at all

mr5502

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2004, 09:35:59 AM »
They are saying hes using extrapolated CC #'s (CC Fraud) buying his own CD's, therefore bulding his bank account up with the illegal funds.

Thats not hard to work out is it?

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2004, 11:24:57 AM »
some people arent criminally minded :P

hector

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2004, 06:43:50 PM »
I still don't understand how he would get money in his bank account tho.  the beauty about buying things with a credit card, is that you can stop payment if you have any problems.  So I really don't see a problem, why not just stop the payment (which I'm sure has already happened.)