Author Topic: Pulling up to the club in your ride...  (Read 197 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

Pulling up to the club in your ride...
« on: May 18, 2004, 03:12:40 PM »
i hear about this all the time...

do u guys all drive to clubs or what? nd if you do, do ya drink and drive or have a designated driver??

just seems foreign to me. Nobody drives to clubs here, theres no parking near any of them, everyone just gets the bus in, or a taxi. I work as a barman in a club and i've never seen anyone jump in a car after the club, we have nightbuses that go every few mins. What's the situation out there?
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:Pulling up to the club in your ride...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 03:38:52 PM »
truthfully, i will never drink & drive, im 18, so even if i have ANY alcohol, i wont drive more than like a mile, But i will drive with someone who has drank, as long as they arent retarded, but usually i try to get a designated driver

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 04:51:01 PM »
I only Drive if i know im not going to be drinking a lot, and if i think that theres a good chance of getting with some girls that night.....i never drive if i dont feel safe enough to, we will all just sleep in my car or call another homie to pick us up, and take us home

hector

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 05:32:21 PM »
in california, a shit load of people drink and drive.  I do it, but I hate to do it, and usually only go short distances, or just go on the backroads.  I never drink and drive when I am too fucked up to drive tho.  I just don't want to get a dui, cuz that would suck really bad.

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 05:46:40 PM »
sometimes I drive, sometimes I take the skytrain.  People who pull up to the club are usually the ones with $50,000.00 + cars.

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2004, 06:15:27 PM »
my friends an i usually pick a DDD before we go out

a designated drunk driver....he's the person that drives the best while drunk, out of all us

Jome

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2004, 08:53:31 PM »
People who pull up to the club are usually the ones with $50,000.00 + cars.

Yeah, I think mostly V.I.P.'s drive to the clubs.. often with drivers.

I think Hollywood movies/series & musicvideos kinda gives a twisted view on how people arrive at clubs..
I doubt that the average Joe pulls up to trendy clubs with flashy neonlights in their overstyled flashy AMG cabriolet with them 24's, before parking in front of the club throwing the keys to a random parking valet, and rush past the 30 person line giving whatup's to the bouncers..and putting on his loc's at the same time.. lol

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2004, 06:17:53 AM »
 :o ... forgot it's 21 to drink over there... do u not feel like really small that when your a fully grown adult ya still arent allowed to drink!?!
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2004, 07:18:08 AM »
lmFao@ Smerlus. Man, **memories.