Author Topic: What would you do if you were President?  (Read 593 times)

Montana00

Re:What would you do if you were President?
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2004, 08:15:08 PM »
yea...recruiting would be alot harder.

right now fathers are watching there sons die. sons are watching there fathers and mothers die. Im talking civilian sons daughters moms dads. These people are going to get bitter because americans are killing innocent people. i think this would give people motive to join terrorist groups....to get back at americans. if we leave it would give the soon to be terrorists less reason to hate us

eNgIeS

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2004, 11:53:15 PM »
Do you guys actually think that pulling troops out of the Middle East and giving the Palestinians the land they want will make the terrorists happy and solve this problem?  They'll just think of another excuse to commit terrorists acts.

Exactly, they'll demand for us to dump christianity & adopt islam as our religion & if you dont they'll continue to terrorize us coz "its a holy war" in there eyes, it must happen, that there must be this holy war between them & anyone who doesnt believe in there religion.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2004, 02:50:18 AM »
2. Remove US Troops from Saudi Arabia / Iraq / Afghanistan.
quote]
if i;m not much mistaken your troops are already out of saudi arabia since invading iraq

the negative side affects of marijuna arent as bad as most people assume.
i smoke weed but i still think it should be illegal for the following reasons
1 price would probably go up as it got taxed thru the roof and quality would probably go down as it gets regulated
2 bad for the economy, try getting up early in the morning after a smoke the night before its very hard when u know u have sopmething to do
3 its antisocial, it seperates u from the non tokers, you have a shit time if go to a club stoned and you hardly say anything
4 it is easy to get into a routine of smoking everyday which effects your personality friends and how u spend your time.

i don't wanna give it up but i'm trying to cut down for reasons 2 3 and 4 also to improve my cash flow situation

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2004, 11:33:40 AM »
The reason I am against weed is because it ruined his life.  He was never a straight A student by far, but he passed his classes.  Senior year he started smokin it, and never stopped.  On a trip to Myrtle Beach on Spring Break last year, something went seriously wrong.  He started suespecting his friends of stealing his money and thought they were in on a conspiracy to kill him (seriously).  Whether it was weed or something else, something he did fucked him up.  He spent two weeks in the psychiatric ward in the hospital, and was released b/c he was better.  As soon as he got out, he started smoking again.  He dropped out of High School, and went after a GED (which he did not get b/c he was getting high ALL THE TIME).

Now he works at a gas station full time, and still smokes all the time.  He started going for his GED again a few monthes ago, but hasn't gone there in weeks.

So yeah, I have a problem w/ weed.  True, cigarettes and alcohol are legal when they are worse, but weed isn't exactly good for you either...not in the least.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2004, 03:22:12 PM »
wow.. that might actually work... lets KILL all the drug users... but arent there drugs that people get hooked on, but other use for good?what happens in that senario?

you are one dumb fuck. seriously. ok so your friend was weak , and couldnt handle living his life, and using marijuana. Fuck him. He ruins it for the rest of the people. the penalty for marijuana should involve NO jail time. YOUR SMOKING A PLANT. and ur gonna go to jail. use common sense.. Decrimilization. If you are caught with marijuana, u get a ticket. thats it. no fuckin jail time. as for drugs in general, ur living in a dream world, if u think drugs can be eliminated. The war on drugs is just taking more money from the tax payers. and going NOWERE, fuckin dumb cops are spending more time on drugs, then robberies, murders, rape....

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2004, 04:24:08 PM »
The reason I am against weed is because it ruined his life.  He was never a straight A student by far, but he passed his classes.  Senior year he started smokin it, and never stopped.  On a trip to Myrtle Beach on Spring Break last year, something went seriously wrong.  He started suespecting his friends of stealing his money and thought they were in on a conspiracy to kill him (seriously).  Whether it was weed or something else, something he did fucked him up.  He spent two weeks in the psychiatric ward in the hospital, and was released b/c he was better.  As soon as he got out, he started smoking again.  He dropped out of High School, and went after a GED (which he did not get b/c he was getting high ALL THE TIME).

Now he works at a gas station full time, and still smokes all the time.  He started going for his GED again a few monthes ago, but hasn't gone there in weeks.

So yeah, I have a problem w/ weed.  True, cigarettes and alcohol are legal when they are worse, but weed isn't exactly good for you either...not in the least.
sounds like he has canabis psychosis

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?