Author Topic: Under Age drinking pt 2, i got a lawyer  (Read 331 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Under Age drinking pt 2, i got a lawyer
« on: May 18, 2004, 12:26:57 PM »
yea, i dunno if u guys rember, but i was arrested for buying beer under age w/ a fake id, well i got my tickets, and talked to a lawyer, he says i will definately not have a lisence suspension, just fines.... court will be in a little bit, he cost 500$, and all yall were telling me it was gonna be like a G or more.....

MANBEARPIG.

Re:Under Age drinking pt 2, i got a lawyer
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 12:31:28 PM »
I remember,

y did he assure u no license suspension?

-KIDRENEGADE-

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 12:31:58 PM »
you're still a moron, paying $500 for shit that the majority of us already told you....i think you owe me a little bit of that $500  :P

hector

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 12:36:52 PM »
only your lawyer cost $500, on top of that your gonna have to pay the fines, plus your gonna somehow have to make up for the license supsension, in some other way such as community service.  so yah, your still dumb.

Xan.G

• 'G'
  • clique
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 01:48:25 PM »
yeah, i dunno about the states, but my homie got done with car theft (his moms hah hah hah) - and he was suposed ta be taken to court, but shiit never hapend, no money spent..

Foo'

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2004, 02:56:37 PM »
im dumb for doing it, but everyone was saying YOUR GETTING IT SUSPENDED, and YOURS SPENDING LIKE 1-2 K on a lawyer, well fuck u... the lawyer reasured me because, he knows the charges, he kjnows the judge, and i didnt fuckin drink, just purchased,.... yea 500 plus like 5-7 hundred in fines, maybe comunity service or alcohol classes,  its ok, i just need my lisence,

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2004, 03:04:35 PM »
what a country is that. lol yall are always so proud about living in freedom and shit.. unbelieveable. 1200$ for purchasing alcohol (beer!!) at 20 (!!!!!).. (I dont even get what the FUCK that has  to do with a driver's license)
here you can drink the shit out of you at 16 and it's completely legal. and if youre only 13 drinkin the shit out of you you dont have to pay shit. youre just taken home. what the hell.
lol when Im in america in 2 years (Im 20 then) and Im not allowed to buy a beer.. lol I can hardly imagine such a thang.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2004, 03:04:50 PM »
you're not dumb for doing it... most of us have bought alcohol while underage... you're just an ass for getting caught  ;D

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2004, 03:11:47 PM »
7even, yours so right, its sad... and yea i am a shmuck for getting caught, i gotta be more carefull, its funny tho,... but america doesnt understand.. they dont care, they are too arogant to change.. but also... theres so many people that do dumb shit i cant blame amerioca, like 14 year old kids drinking and driving stolen cars, just teens w/ lisences driving... teens doing stupid shit wile driving, but with all that.. if at 18 i can die for my country and vote for my stupid president, i should be able to get wasted

hector

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2004, 05:45:46 PM »
Im just curious why you hired a lawyer tho?  Lawyers are not magic.  the law is the law.  You can do the same thing that your lawyer is going to do, and that is bargain with the judge.  You hire a lawyer for much bigger cases, not something petty like this.

If it is your first offense, and you told the judge the truth of what happened, and explained a good story of what you HAVE to have your license for, and offered an exchange of punishments, I'm damn near 98% sure most any judge would go for it.  I know this from personal experience, multiple times.  I have even just written a letter twice to the judge, and got the og sentence reduced, and this was both times after not showing up for court.  You wasted $500 bro, maybe not in your eyes, but I think you did.

smerlus

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2004, 06:13:42 PM »
what a country is that. lol yall are always so proud about living in freedom and shit.. unbelieveable. 1200$ for purchasing alcohol (beer!!) at 20 (!!!!!).. (I dont even get what the FUCK that has  to do with a driver's license)
here you can drink the shit out of you at 16 and it's completely legal. and if youre only 13 drinkin the shit out of you you dont have to pay shit. youre just taken home. what the hell.
lol when Im in america in 2 years (Im 20 then) and Im not allowed to buy a beer.. lol I can hardly imagine such a thang.

if you don't like it... dont' come here moron.

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2004, 06:22:41 PM »
http://www.lawforkids.org/QA/_search1.cfm

You should have stuck to propel and gatorade  :D ;D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2004, 06:24:18 PM by Kain670 »

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2004, 08:06:48 PM »
^^^ i dont get it....

and i dont think i hired a lawyer. Personaly, 500 is not THAT much for me, if its 100% i wont get lisence suspended. Lawyers are not magic, but are usually (in this case yes), freinds with the judge, meaning its a lot easier, plus, u think the judge gives a fuck, i had a fake if and bought beer, he dont give a fuck about me, he will suspend my lisence and thats it, lawyers know what they are doing, thats why i got 1

Jome

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2004, 09:00:46 PM »

It is what it is..

There's stupid rules, laws & regulations almost everywhere..
The States do have a lot of them, regardless of how patriotic some of them are, it can't be denied.

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2004, 09:05:16 PM »
Regardless of the laws, you're still dying to get here.  You've got a calendar, with a big X on it 2 years from now... "Happiest Day of My life" penciled in above.  

You hate it, but you know it's true.