Author Topic: Call it what'cha want.  (Read 200 times)

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
Call it what'cha want.
« on: May 19, 2004, 08:43:02 AM »
uhh, lets go/ look here dunny, i am more sinister than/ that shiest bitch/ heavyweight huh, but, u soft and lite/ like a u on a diet/ freestyle flow, ready to heat niggas/ ready to beat niggas/ slap figgas/ no flow like jigga/ how they call u champ/ when u be fenning/ to blow on crack with wack biggas/ u must be on that guerrila shit too/ thinking your flow/ is with tha hardest/ bombardest/ i got your number, think of hell when i come get ya. why?/ i hot boy, and ain't nothing for me to clean these streets/ i can clap heat, take how ya want it, and call it how ya want it/ challange me/ ha, come at me/ ain't never back down/ and fuck all that 50 how to rob shit/ like sty i am broke with out a job, shit/ i am callin' you bitch/ i ain't gainin' fame/ fuck you and them lames/ after this muthafuckas need to get off me dick/ cuz u are not quik/ you ain't ready to do this/ boy, u is useless/ i ain't with that singing shit/ ja can clap heat/ thats if homie big enough to carry one/ how he gonna clap back/ it all tha same when the muzik industry has nothing but/ lames, sure they got the fame/ i am gonna merc 50 how/ my gun is bigger than bow wow/ homie is alway trying to jack beats/ can make none his own/ so thats the reason i am gonna clap heat/ i might just stab the duke/ and em is gonna be dead in tha bassment but/ fuck tigger/ copeland just done/ fucked up/ oh yea/ i am still callin out names/ anyone who feel/ they got diss/ then u did, in your heart u know ur weak/ so pick up a basketball/ that what ur good at/ if you feel you should get on tha grind/ don't thank mine/ be happy i said your name/ maybe u'll get some fame!!!! squad up!!!!!!!!!! yo i felt the champ was not doing shit right, duke get at me!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:Call it what'cha want.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2004, 09:15:00 AM »
I call it... BULLSHIT

i refuse to justify that verse with a response..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

kickz_deluxe

• 'G'
  • Wurzeln&Flügel
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2004, 09:21:52 AM »
uhh, lets go/ look here dunny, i am more sinister than/ that shiest bitch/ heavyweight huh, but, u soft and lite/ like a u on a diet/ freestyle flow, ready to heat niggas/ ready to beat niggas/ slap figgas/ no flow like jigga/ how they call u champ/ when u be fenning/ to blow on crack with wack biggas/ u must be on that guerrila shit too/ thinking your flow/ is with tha hardest/ bombardest/ i got your number, think of hell when i come get ya. why?/ i hot boy, and ain't nothing for me to clean these streets/ i can clap heat, take how ya want it, and call it how ya want it/ challange me/ ha, come at me/ ain't never back down/ and fuck all that 50 how to rob shit/ like sty i am broke with out a job, shit/ i am callin' you bitch/ i ain't gainin' fame/ fuck you and them lames/ after this muthafuckas need to get off me dick/ cuz u are not quik/ you ain't ready to do this/ boy, u is useless/ i ain't with that singing shit/ ja can clap heat/ thats if homie big enough to carry one/ how he gonna clap back/ it all tha same when the muzik industry has nothing but/ lames, sure they got the fame/ i am gonna merc 50 how/ my gun is bigger than bow wow/ homie is alway trying to jack beats/ can make none his own/ so thats the reason i am gonna clap heat/ i might just stab the duke/ and em is gonna be dead in tha bassment but/ fuck tigger/ copeland just done/ fucked up/ oh yea/ i am still callin out names/ anyone who feel/ they got diss/ then u did, in your heart u know ur weak/ so pick up a basketball/ that what ur good at/ if you feel you should get on tha grind/ don't thank mine/ be happy i said your name/ maybe u'll get some fame!!!! squad up!!!!!!!!!! yo i felt the champ was not doing shit right, duke get at me!

;D

i stopped readin this crap after tha first three linez
even a long way gon end once
---------------*----------------
I see no changes, all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~
YA CAN'T STOP THA WAVES BUT LEARN TO SURF
~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~              
                 C  R  U  X
              ==========

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2004, 09:31:14 AM »
I call it... BULLSHIT

i refuse to justify that verse with a response..

word..ill end him wit 2 lines...

Dunny u dont know?..me an Elite collects wins on the regular...
Keystyle?..we "hold it down" like attempted pins on a wrestler...

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2004, 09:58:47 AM »
okay/ u can end me in two line/ i guess u like coke/ and white girl don't call me coke/ they call me blow/ i am been kill dude with that/ get at, look i don't care if u ain't feel me/ i am me and that what i got/ so fuck ya.

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2004, 10:29:55 AM »
yo sinister, why u back down from alerG, u bitch! >:(

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2004, 02:09:13 PM »
DAMN, you rhymed bigga with figga with nigga? !! That's some dope ish right there...sin, just hand over your heavyweight belt right now.  And white girls don't call you dope, they call you blow...you musta been the one to write that line for tony yayo, right?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2004, 02:10:24 PM by vitodeluca »

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2004, 09:47:44 AM »
no disrespect to yayo, but hey i was feelin' that line.