Author Topic: My pic's  (Read 2140 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: My pic's
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2002, 07:36:54 PM »
yo home girl you got something on your chin....naw not that one, the other one....naw not that one either, the one in between the first 2

LMMFAO

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Suga Foot

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2002, 07:36:59 PM »

Are u kidding me????????????????

100%  The Truth

LMAO! @ Jake

ROCCY

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2002, 07:40:27 PM »

100%  The Truth

LMAO! @ Jake

URGH that is nasty shit dogg so know she is known ass A Lier, and a Beef Starter

and LMAO@JAKE

Doggystylin

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2002, 07:42:28 PM »
LMAO! yall wont believe this, pink is threatining me sayin that she'll go to the cops and say im harrasing her over the internet and they'll get me cause she has my pic, ahahahahhha, and then shes sayin her whale friends will eat me

Suga Foot

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2002, 07:43:48 PM »
uh-ohhhhhhhh

ROCCY

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2002, 07:45:13 PM »
LMAO! yall wont believe this, pink is threatining me sayin that she'll go to the cops and say im harrasing her over the internet and they'll get me cause she has my pic, ahahahahhha, and then shes sayin her whale friends will eat me

LMAO yo post a convo so we can have alittle Laugh  ;D

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2002, 08:19:26 PM »
Youre all lame for dissing people by their looks

MidnightPills

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2002, 08:48:54 PM »

Not to contradict you or anything, but didn't you tell Madchild (.:Wurm:.) that you looked like J-Lo?? uuuuuuh, yeah you did.  And from what I saw in your pic, you don't really look like her.  I mean, you can see yourself how ever you want, shit, I think of myself as the shit, cuz I am, but don't be claimin you look like J-Lo, when you are pretty much her opposite.

Thats a lie.. i never once claimed i look like.. anyone but myself.......... i describe myself as the to eveyone.. i would not lie about that shit.. then sent my pic out.. that is just retared....... but you know what suga foot.. you are fucken stupid as hell........... !!! not even funny... i never once heard an intellengent thing come out of your mouth.. i mean.. i think you are straight up stupid...

i pretty much think Blade is lier... who can't admit when he is wrong.. i mean.. he did want me to post NIK pic up... but when i did.. he was like.. no i didn't.. so i think.. he has no balls what so ever... i mean.. when he talk to roccy... one mintue he didn't know.. about the pic... and didn't know that it was going to be posted.. to.. all of a sudden... i said i would up load it.. when he was done with what ever he was doing... i mean.. it was partly his idea too.. but he is too chicken to admit it.. he is probably insecure about what net people think about him...  i really don't care about what any of you think.... i really don't.... i mean.. one minute you don't like NIK.. then all of a sudden you do... i mean.. back and forth back in forth......... when in reality.. you all are pretty dumb your selves... you think you are the rightiuos ones.. that shit don't stink.. and that you are better then everyone... but in reality.. you are not better then me... i am not better then anyone of you.. you may think you are better... but in reality.. you NOT..... never will be either... because i am a cold hearted type of person.. i feel no love... for no one but my family... and thats it... i am ruthless.. i will do what it takes for a laugh.. non of you can phase me..... i fear not... what i don't know.. and a fear not.. words.. that people.. say...

so say what you want.. people.. i don't care.. you are all a bunch of wannbes.. and shit.... don't know damn thing about the streets............

i am glad i am a nerd.. because i know.. i dont want to end up like.. my friend lil' J (RIP) who was killed by some crazy fool... that aint me............. but doggy if you are all that you say to be.. then bring it on........ everyone has a death wish.. now why don't you come a figure out what mines is.. and see what happens..... Like.. Tupac said "only God can Judge me"

so say what you will..........  

and remember.............

Jesus Loves you... but i sure as hell don't

MidnightPills

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2002, 08:58:46 PM »

Chill Doggy.

My sister stated that she ain't got beef. We cool as fuck. but my sister did state she ain't got no beef but with NIK. So we claim down.

Nah marty... he is that self rightious to think i wanted to start beef... and i said why the hell not... but anyways... he will get what is given to him with do time.. after all he just gave me his home adress and the city he lives in.. i mean.. come on now... but anyway.. i also have a pic..so it is all good there... but.. you know.. this is not a threat in anyway.. but the problem will be solved. what happens... happens....

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2002, 10:17:30 PM »

i pretty much think Blade is lier... who can't admit when he is wrong.. i mean.. he did want me to post NIK pic up... but when i did.. he was like.. no i didn't.. so i think.. he has no balls what so ever... i mean.. when he talk to roccy... one mintue he didn't know.. about the pic... and didn't know that it was going to be posted.. to.. all of a sudden... i said i would up load it.. when he was done with what ever he was doing... i mean.. it was partly his idea too.. but he is too chicken to admit it.. he is probably insecure about what net people think about him...  i really don't care about what any of you think.... i really don't.... i mean.. one minute you don't like NIK.. then all of a sudden you do... i mean.. back and forth back in forth.........

wtf where did this come from, i am not a liar, the only liar is you...
Yea i was fine with NIK'z pic to be  posted up, and i was willing to upload it for you, but subz had already uploaded it so it didnt matter.
thats basicly it, i dont know wtf everything else u said ment

-{bLaDe}

MidnightPills

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2002, 10:25:54 PM »

wtf where did this come from, i am not a liar, the only liar is you...
Yea i was fine with NIK'z pic to be  posted up, and i was willing to upload it for you, but subz had already uploaded it so it didnt matter.
thats basicly it, i dont know wtf everything else u said ment

-{bLaDe}

i aint no fuckin liar.. and you know what blade... it don't matter the damage is done.. and there is not taking it back.. but you offered to up loaded.. i never asked you... ... you wanted me to post it.. just as much as i wanted too.. then you turn around and act like.. you didn't... that what i fucken get for trusting  person like your self.. you are a coward.. and a pussy... why don't you just admit that you are also in the wrong... i mean.. really now... are you really that worried about what any body from the internet thinks of you??  ::)

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2002, 10:30:16 PM »

i aint no fuckin liar.. and you know what blade... it don't matter the damage is done.. and there is not taking it back.. but you offered to up loaded.. i never asked you... ... you wanted me to post it.. just as much as i wanted too.. then you turn around and act like.. you didn't... that what i fucken get for trusting  person like your self.. you are a coward.. and a pussy... why don't you just admit that you are also in the wrong... i mean.. really now... are you really that worried about what any body from the internet thinks of you??  ::)

actually you are, not that i care, and this is kinda how it went

u hit me up, and showed me niks pic along with a comment on it
u asked me how to post it
i told u it had to be uploaded, and i offered to upload it for you
subz had already uploaded it, so i wasnt needed

the end...and thats the truth, and i aint replying to any bullshit post u make ....

-{bLaDe}

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2002, 10:32:38 PM »

Holla...I know I know I'm ugly  :-[

im sure you    Holla   at   the    Hometown Buffet  ............

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2002, 10:34:48 PM »
holy fucken shit!!!!! this topic went from some girl showin us her pics to everyone goin to fight and shit.  but i dont agree wit pink callin that girl a hoe and shit.  

Not to contradict you or anything, but didn't you tell Madchild (.:Wurm:.) that you looked like J-Lo?? uuuuuuh, yeah you did.  And from what I saw in your pic, you don't really look like her.  I mean, you can see yourself how ever you want, shit, I think of myself as the shit, cuz I am, but don't be claimin you look like J-Lo, when you are pretty much her opposite.

^^^^ Thats the honest fucken truth.  i was told by pink that she had a booty like j lo and nice hispanic titties.hahahahahahahahaha.  shes like im latina fine then [size=8]BOOM[/size]
i see big mommas twin pic.

lol

MidnightPills

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2002, 10:45:46 PM »
holy fucken shit!!!!! this topic went from some girl showin us her pics to everyone goin to fight and shit.  but i dont agree wit pink callin that girl a hoe and shit.  

^^^^ Thats the honest fucken truth.  i was told by pink that she had a booty like j lo and nice hispanic titties.hahahahahahahahaha.  shes like im latina fine then [size=8]BOOM[/size]
i see big mommas twin pic.

lol

you fuckin know it is not... after all those time I ignored you on MSN... i wouldn't reply to you fucken IM's and shit.. and i would be always doing something else... i was only fuckin with you over IM anyways.... it was just to easy... to mess with you and shit.... but i never once said i look like J-lo.... never ever.... ever said that.. i only said i was hispanic.. or .. native american because surpise surpise.. i am.. and not only that.. she is a Rican.... i don't even concider myself.. close to that... you can ask M dogg how i feel about.. comparing Native American/Mexican to a rican....