Author Topic: My pic's  (Read 2113 times)

MidnightPills

Re: My pic's
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2002, 10:46:35 PM »

actually you are, not that i care, and this is kinda how it went

u hit me up, and showed me niks pic along with a comment on it
u asked me how to post it
i told u it had to be uploaded, and i offered to upload it for you
subz had already uploaded it, so i wasnt needed

the end...and thats the truth, and i aint replying to any bullshit post u make ....

-{bLaDe}

::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2002, 10:52:21 PM »
you fuckin know it is not... after all those time I ignored you on MSN... i wouldn't reply to you fucken IM's and shit.. and i would be always doing something else... i was only fuckin with you over IM anyways.... it was just to easy... to mess with you and shit.... but i never once said i look like J-lo.... never ever.... ever said that.. i only said i was hispanic.. or .. native american because surpise surpise.. i am.. and not only that.. she is a Rican.... i don't even concider myself.. close to that... you can ask M dogg how i feel about.. comparing Native American/Mexican to a rican....  

do u think that i fucken care bout u not being on msn.  look im only tellin everyone wut u said.  i should have save that shit so i could prove it.  but it aint worth my time.  

[size=12]go for a run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

ToNe1904

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2002, 10:55:29 PM »

im sure you    Holla   at   the    Hometown Buffet  ............

lol whatch'all know bout dat Hometown Buffet bwoooy!?  ;D

TimeLock

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2002, 12:15:31 AM »
This thread is a waste of my free Netzero Hours
~one~

BL7

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2002, 02:26:13 AM »
What's with all the arguing? I was just playing around, I wasn't serious.  ???

Youngster323

« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2002, 02:32:39 AM »
too much anger in this thread.....

Trauma-san

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2002, 04:09:25 AM »
All Yall are hella wrong, except the girl that posted her pic, Timelock, and the Don Mega.  Pink, exactly where the HELL do you get off, telling people to be "righteous" and "good muslims" then you turn around and write a run-on paragraph about how ugly the girl is?  She didn't tell everyone she looked good, she just posted her pics up.  What kind of hypocrite are you, that you're gonna act like you're above everybody else because of your religion, then start bashing her, too? LOL what a joke.  The rest of yall are childish as hell, too.  How you think she feels about all yall typing that crap?  Yall showed me a lot today.  

Hittman

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2002, 04:10:42 AM »
*Laughs To Himself*

KVB

« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2002, 04:17:01 AM »
*Laughs To Himself*

*At Logic*

Hittman

« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2002, 04:20:17 AM »

*At Logic*

*Laughs At KVB's Obsession For People Riding Horses With Big Long Things In There Hands*

KVB

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2002, 04:24:38 AM »

*Laughs At KVB's Obsession For People Riding Horses With Big Long Things In There Hands*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA..... good one.  ;)

MidnightPills

« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2002, 08:56:50 AM »
All Yall are hella wrong, except the girl that posted her pic, Timelock, and the Don Mega.  Pink, exactly where the HELL do you get off, telling people to be "righteous" and "good muslims" then you turn around and write a run-on paragraph about how ugly the girl is?  She didn't tell everyone she looked good, she just posted her pics up.  What kind of hypocrite are you, that you're gonna act like you're above everybody else because of your religion, then start bashing her, too? LOL what a joke.  The rest of yall are childish as hell, too.  How you think she feels about all yall typing that crap?  Yall showed me a lot today.  

trauma what religion?? huh... what religion have i use up here... the things with doggy that goes back to am IM disscusion.... he claim to be all this hype then turns around and state threating me.. saying thats it.. i am going to find you... even made the comment "Zipped up in plastic.. thats it!"
and thats is not the first time he has done that shit either... talking about he got connection  and that i should watch my back... the first time this happen we were all in a chat room.. then turned around a week later talking.. he has to love everyone because he is a mulium and he was sorry... blah blah.... then for some reason or another.. i am a stupid dike.. at his convence.... i maen.. come on now.. any one who really really know me.. knows i want open me mouth unless they have said some too me... i mean... of course i am not going to like doggy becuase he uses he religion as a way to make people think he is better..i talk to him on IM about... and i not once sat there and said Catholics are better... cathlics and christ are the only way to God... i have not once........ i don't even bring God to the broad.. because there is not need to..  so trauma get the whole story before you post shit like that... ok

and 2nd of all... doggy I never wanted beef with you... but you got what you want now.. the beef you been looking for...at first i was only out to get NIK... but now... i am sorry to say... the beef has spread on too... just like. you wanted... so what happens happens...

techniec

« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2002, 09:08:50 AM »

Fuckin tripping doggy..... Mister.. i am a good Moslum and i love everyone... practice what you preach....

I am not hating on one but NIK.. only because i think he is a dick.. why lie.. thats my honest opinon....i don't care what you think about me... or anyone else... i am human just like.. everyone.. else.... so why are you even tripping.. because from what i seen doggy you are not good looking at all.. yourself.. but that doesn't mean i wouldn't talk to you... because you are only human... thats to bad.. that you are to young and self rightious to see that... i said i would pray for you way back........... and i still will..........

who said muslims cant laugh at ugly people?

points at strawberry cherry and laughs.....

doggy....whats up with these jindeh hollarin at u?
fuckin lughar kuss kesh padersukhteh!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2002, 09:10:26 AM »
Please.  You keep saying "I said I would pray for you, and I still will" and on the other threads you're saying "Jesus loves you but I don't" and now you're saying he isn't a good muslim.  What kinda crap is that?  You're insinuating with your thoughts that he's not righteous, then using your religion to slander him, trying to put him on a guilt trip saying you'll still pray for him, then bringing Jesus's name into it.  That stupid line right there shows how hypocritical you are.  If you don't love him, how are you a good follower of christ, and also, why will you pray for him if you don't love him?  LOL hypocrite.

But the worst thing of all, is the way you slammed this girl for putting her picture up.  I would quote it, but I try not to be that vulgar.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2002, 09:16:35 AM »

who said muslims cant laugh at ugly people?

points at strawberry cherry and laughs.....

doggy....whats up with these jindeh hollarin at u?
fuckin lughar kuss kesh padersukhteh!!!

Well, Actually... Since you Asked... And Not to say anything, I thought I'd show you, um, from the Holy Koran, book of Chambers...

[49.11] O you who believe! let not (one) people laugh at (another) people perchance they may be better than they, nor let women (laugh) at (other) women, perchance they may be better than they; and do not find fault with your own people nor call one another by nicknames; evil is a bad name after faith, and whoever does not turn, these it is that are the unjust.

Hope ya knowin ;)