Author Topic: My pic's  (Read 2122 times)

MidnightPills

Re: My pic's
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2002, 09:25:34 AM »
Please.  You keep saying "I said I would pray for you, and I still will" and on the other threads you're saying "Jesus loves you but I don't" and now you're saying he isn't a good muslim.  What kinda crap is that?  You're insinuating with your thoughts that he's not righteous, then using your religion to slander him, trying to put him on a guilt trip saying you'll still pray for him, then bringing Jesus's name into it.  That stupid line right there shows how hypocritical you are.  If you don't love him, how are you a good follower of christ, and also, why will you pray for him if you don't love him?  LOL hypocrite.

But the worst thing of all, is the way you slammed this girl for putting her picture up.  I would quote it, but I try not to be that vulgar.  

trauma do you know what... jesus loves you.. but i don't  ... means??? well do you.... it is what i none believer tells... and believer to mock his faith..... i been around trauma..... i don't buy into your mister know it all.. personality....come over here talking about how we are all acting... i mean... stay the fuck out.. if you don't like...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2002, 09:47:48 AM »
Yea, I definately know what it means.  It's a half-intelligent comment, where you know that Jesus loves everyone, and at the same time, you're saying that's all someone has, that you don't love them... i.e. they're a person only Jesus could love.  I'm not mister know it all, but I'm not a bitter hater lashing out at people about how ugly they are.  The doggystlin' thing is between you and him, same with Now I Know, but you attacked that girl just because you didn't like the way she looked.  I stood up for you when they said it about you, and now I'm standing up for her when you said it, too, because I'm trying to be fair, and i'm trying to do what's right.  

Peace~

MidnightPills

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2002, 10:08:59 AM »
Yea, I definately know what it means.  It's a half-intelligent comment, where you know that Jesus loves everyone, and at the same time, you're saying that's all someone has, that you don't love them... i.e. they're a person only Jesus could love.  I'm not mister know it all, but I'm not a bitter hater lashing out at people about how ugly they are.  The doggystlin' thing is between you and him, same with Now I Know, but you attacked that girl just because you didn't like the way she looked.  I stood up for you when they said it about you, and now I'm standing up for her when you said it, too, because I'm trying to be fair, and i'm trying to do what's right.  

Peace~

hey i don't recall such an acted.... i remember you saying that " Just becuase "we" think NIK and pink are ugly... dosen't mean everyone does......... some on now... you still think i am ugly... so what the fuck.. you just put it in nicer terms....but anyway trauma.... i don't really want to fight with you.. only becuase i still think of you as my homie.......... like.. i said before my beef was with NIK... and doggy wants some of the action too... but trauma i don't want beef with you... beside you are too cool with my bro... so.... say what ever you want about.. me..... i really don't care from this point on........

infinite59

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2002, 10:13:12 AM »
Ya'll may think this is a stupid comparison, but when 2pac and Biggie were beefing with eachother, if somebody would of came in and tried to squash it, maybe they would still be alive, and if I'm out in public and I see two people fighting, I would try to break it up, and if ya'll think that it is not the third persons business to stand up for what's right, then maybe it's ya'll that need to shut your fuckin mouths.  I'm in 100% agreement with Trauma.  Ya'll need to quit putting up pictures and bad mouthing eachother, we are all beautiful creations of God, try biulding one another up for once, instead of always tearing eachother down.  Peace. One.

MidnightPills

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2002, 10:22:04 AM »
Ya'll may think this is a stupid comparison, but when 2pac and Biggie were beefing with eachother, if somebody would of came in and tried to squash it, maybe they would still be alive, and if I'm out in public and I see two people fighting, I would try to break it up, and if ya'll think that it is not the third persons business to stand up for what's right, then maybe it's ya'll that need to shut your fuckin mouths.  I'm in 100% agreement with Trauma.  Ya'll need to quit putting up pictures and bad mouthing eachother, we are all beautiful creations of God, try biulding one another up for once, instead of always tearing eachother down.  Peace. One.

I am going to agree with you... on trying to squash the situation...and yeah maybe i am should.. stop bed mouthing people... but then been doing it longer then i have.... i mean... common.. one minute they like.. the next they don't... trauma has a poor appoarch to the whole situation... he comes off very agressive in what he is writing... i am going to argree with you on this one....... but i shouldn't be the only one to stop... you are going to have to the full... corropation from the whole board.... not just one party.... with trauma it is "y'all y'all y'all... and expecially Pink... i mean.. ummm hello.... i am not the only one hear...

but... you have my full agreement infinite

strawberry_cherrys

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2002, 10:32:55 AM »

And to you sweet heart... why in the fuck are you going to post you ugly self on the net.... i mean.. common now... i bet you think you are all.. that.. well sweetie... your not even cute by what you post... I mean.. honey.. i know i am not all that.. and never once claim to be... thats pic.. of me was a ugly pic.. i will admit to that.. but i don't go around like.. i am the shit.. when i am not.. hey i can get a guy with no problem.. and i am not an easy lay... so it is not all about that either... it is about how you carry yourself... and how well you acted around other.. on the board i am childish as fuck.... but at school.. it is all  about what i know.. and how.. i acted.. and i am a pretty good student.. i scariface my social life.. to get A's that way i can get into the nursing program at my school... that way i can tranifer to Loma Linda in a year and half.. for Pediatric nursing.... i am not trying to fuck that up by getting PG or any fuckin STD's and shit.... i fuckin do what it takes to get what i want.. and thats out of the god damn 909.... so fuck you to ... you little hoe!

Nigga wtf?!? aint no one give a fuck it you a good fucking student or whatever and I don't give a fuck if you think I look good or not I aint even gonna waste my time and try to start beef with you cuz you know "bitch" i don't beef i'll leave that to the cows......HOLY FUCK SHIT........you are a cow!! Fuck man *scratchs head in confussement*.....I'm out and to all you other people who made bad coments on my pic I dont give one fuckin cent about what ya'll say!! I got a man and why in da fuck would I care what people on da internet think?

Peace

infinite59

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2002, 10:36:41 AM »

I am going to agree with you... on trying to squash the situation...and yeah maybe i am should.. stop bed mouthing people... but then been doing it longer then i have.... i mean... common.. one minute they like.. the next they don't... trauma has a poor appoarch to the whole situation... he comes off very agressive in what he is writing... i am going to argree with you on this one....... but i shouldn't be the only one to stop... you are going to have to the full... corropation from the whole board.... not just one party.... with trauma it is "y'all y'all y'all... and expecially Pink... i mean.. ummm hello.... i am not the only one hear...

but... you have my full agreement infinite

Thanks.. ya'll keep trying to one up eachother and it's just making it worse and worse, if someone is consistently fucking with you, then yeah, you got to stand up for yourself....so I understand that... paraphrasing the Qu'ran.. but as soon as the oppresion has quieted, you should then end all ill motives.  Peace.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2002, 11:29:56 AM »
lol@internet beef

Homie Trauma'z on point, i agree wid him 100%......

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

strawberry_cherrys

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2002, 11:56:33 AM »

And to you sweet heart... why in the fuck are you going to post you ugly self on the net.... i mean.. common now... i bet you think you are all.. that.. well sweetie... your not even cute by what you post... I mean.. honey.. i know i am not all that.. and never once claim to be... thats pic.. of me was a ugly pic.. i will admit to that.. but i don't go around like.. i am the shit.. when i am not.. hey i can get a guy with no problem.. and i am not an easy lay... so it is not all about that either... it is about how you carry yourself... and how well you acted around other.. on the board i am childish as fuck.... but at school.. it is all  about what i know.. and how.. i acted.. and i am a pretty good student.. i scariface my social life.. to get A's that way i can get into the nursing program at my school... that way i can tranifer to Loma Linda in a year and half.. for Pediatric nursing.... i am not trying to fuck that up by getting PG or any fuckin STD's and shit.... i fuckin do what it takes to get what i want.. and thats out of the god damn 909.... so fuck you to ... you little hoe!

Oh and another thing COW if you wanna call me a ho spell it right it's HO not hoe!! DUMB ASS CUNT........ ::)

strawberry_cherrys

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2002, 12:01:09 PM »
OH AND ALL YOU'LL PEOPLE ARE FUCKED UP EXCEPT SOME OF YOU'LL.....you know who you'll are  ;)

Youngster323

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2002, 12:02:35 PM »

Oh and another thing COW if you wanna call me a ho spell it right it's HO not hoe!! DUMB ASS CUNT........ ::)

lol actually its HOE

strawberry_cherrys

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2002, 12:06:03 PM »
I of all people shouldn't be talking about others looks and size ;D

strawberry_cherrys

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2002, 12:09:40 PM »

lol actually its HOE

hahah NO it's "HO" because a hoe is a garden tool and a ho is a person like Pink  ;D

Youngster323

« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2002, 12:35:50 PM »

hahah NO it's "HO" because a hoe is a garden tool and a ho is a person like Pink  ;D

lol damn ur stupid

Sikotic™

« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2002, 12:40:58 PM »
I let this shit go on way to long.

All of you who are dissing peoples looks and don't have the balls to put your own ugly mugs up then your a bunch of pussies.

*Locks this BS*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE