Author Topic: Israel carrying out 1 of its largest and bloodiest operations in Gaza since 1967  (Read 736 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
1.who said all Palestinians are terrorists?....u asked which side has suffered more losses and I basiclly was trying to explain why mathematiclly more Palestinians  may've died through this cinflict, a very high percentage of Palestinians has been or still is ingaged in contacts with millitant terroristic organizations and even the Authority as an institution kept supporting financially terroristic organizations while formally opossing their dids in the eyes of the world, people like that and support of terrorism is Israel's worst enemy therefore it will do everything with in it's power to stop it, many people seem to ignore it, btw, if we're counting Palestinian losses how come u ain't talkin' bout Jordan and Hussein massacare back in the day.

2. Of course, I wrote a number of Paragraphs on this in my previous replies, it's not that I think so, I know so, and they know so, Arafat knowes so, Sharon knowes so, and now even our left wingers that were in support of the Oslo agreement be4, know so, it's a known fact, drawn from the result, one would wonder as for the reasons that led the Palestinians(Arafat) not to except 97% of their Original demand, but that is obvious and almost too simple, the Palestinian leadership lead by Arafat never was trying to establish peace with Israel. Oslo was a very well thought diversion that leaning on the fact a left wing party was ellected (in the overlly too democratic Israel, as they thought) brought the Palestinian corrupt leadership exactlly what it needed, a formal International agenda,( describing the Palestinians as  long opressed people that have been hostile towards their so called occupiers which now wish to make peace,) which lead them to gaining financial support, weapons from Israel Itself to hold it's ground as an authority trying to exist in it's own right,
the same weapons that would later be used against Israelis and against Israel's national securrity, support money that instead of providing a proper infrastructure disapeared in questionable bank acounts abroad with part of it being also transported to millitant groups in the authority, Oslo is Israel's greatest mistake that now cost's the lives of many Israelis, they achieved exactlly what they always wanted--->Instabillity, only now with higher recourses and worldwide support....it's almost too tragic to comprehand.
 And one more thing, there would be no reason in demonstration of millitarry power on Israel's behalf if there was no threat on it's security,consequetly such threat exists.

3. The only problem Israel has with International law regards the Conflict with the Palestinian authority, so this arguement is pointless, I was implying that Israel should've been informed by the Palestinian authority(in a possible peace senario) on it's agreements and actions that were co-operated with Israel's Enemies like former Iraq, Iran, Lebanon and Syria....Just like countries that are not entirelly democratic or have diffrences in certain isues debate with the rest of the world on certain isues that may have something to do with national security of other countries...it's one of the main purposes of UN....

Israel did not use force to keep any Land in it's pocesion, in times that are not defined as territorial war times(if u were talking bout war times with the arab world your theory is hallow ), Israel uses force only for the cause of national securrity and to protect it's citizents.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2004, 09:11:55 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
The only problem Israel has with International law regards the Conflict with the Palestinian authority, so this arguement is pointless
Israel breaks more international laws than any other country

it's one of the main purposes of UN....
lovely to see u braught up the UN, israel is very good at ignoring the UN or using america to avoid UN critism.

Israel did not use force to keep any Land in it's pocesion, in times that are not defined as territorial war times(if u were talking bout war times with the arab world your theory is hallow ), Israel uses force only for the cause of national securrity and to protect it's citizents.
and that wouldn't have anythiong to do with alot of them being in palestine would it?

how about this? israel gives back all land and leaves palestine alone, no need to supply them with guns or money, just pull out. build a wall inside israel if u still want to keep ur boarders secure. why would that be such a problem? that would bring peace.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
The only problem Israel has with International law regards the Conflict with the Palestinian authority, so this arguement is pointless
Israel breaks more international laws than any other country

it's one of the main purposes of UN....
lovely to see u braught up the UN, israel is very good at ignoring the UN or using america to avoid UN critism.

and that wouldn't have anythiong to do with alot of them being in palestine would it?

how about this? israel gives back all land and leaves palestine alone, no need to supply them with guns or money, just pull out. build a wall inside israel if u still want to keep ur boarders secure. why would that be such a problem? that would bring peace.

first of all, the international laws Israel has problem with concern only the authority, so saying it breaks more internaitonal laws than any other country in the world is absurd.
Those so called laws are filled with double standarts and aply to Israel while don't aply to other countries, these same exact laws could convict the USA itself in samilliar alligations with much stronger arguements with less controversies to argue them, Israel after all does have a geographical threat, it's not like we have to fly all the way past the Atlantic to bomb some hostile country, the war takes place right here from day to day...but no one would ever dare to threat USA with sanctions...
I brought the UN to show how countries with certain diffrences still mannage to inter-act for the sake of world piece.Not to note how good the decisions of the UN are.
funny how the Palestinians like to bring up the so called settlers, did u know that in the original Palestinian declaration they did not even state them?, again Oslo is what based the settlers as a part of their demand, Just to have another barrier on the way to peace, Imagine Israel saying "We don't want no peace for as long as we have Palestinians on our territory" and as if these settlers would bother them, settlers without army protection would not have any effect on them, it's not like they'd have to financially support these people, Israel takes care of this, those are people who believe (as part of their faith) in the full Eretz Israel principle, they believe Israel belongs to Jews by the boarders the Tora has noted, like God noted in the Tora, so basiclly the only reason the Palestinians don't want any settlers there is cause they keep  the armed forces there- and why do they keep the army there?-that's simple, cause Israeli sitizents are threatened by terroristic atacks....Imagine Israel starting to kill Israeli Arabs to make them move back to the Palestinian authority....

Lol ....if I was the decision maker on this I would agree to your offer just to show u how wrong u are and how Israel would end as a result.What u don't get is that Israel is not the one who needs to pull out, we wouldn't be there if we weren't threatened.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2004, 04:01:38 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
do you not understand they are illegal settlement thats why they don't want them there, it was never your land to settle on! the whole world agrees with that, they also think israel should give them up. well maybe with the exception of the bush administration but they have no idea how to broker peace

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
do you not understand they are illegal settlement thats why they don't want them there, it was never your land to settle on! the whole world agrees with that, they also think israel should give them up. well maybe with the exception of the bush administration but they have no idea how to broker peace

Illegal?....u think the Palestinian millitants give 2 shits bout legal or Illegal, they use it as a poor excuse for their radical actions, It was never our Land?- what do u mean by never....that is Historical Jewish Land, read the bible, their just as Illegal than as the Israeli Arabs , Israeli Citizents that amongst them u can find lots of co-operation with Millitants in the authority even tho' they are considered Israeli Citizents, and that is Legal right?!....why should the Settlements be removed but the Palestinians that "Occupy" Israeli Land shouldn't than?...what about all the villages...again double standart+loughable excuses for killing inocent people.

p.s The Whole world could agree on whatever it likes, bunch of political hoe's that seek for diplomatic achievements on the backs of inocent people who die on an every day basis, fuck that BULLSHIT, the whole world can take their anti-Jewish Opinions put'em on a list and stick it up their asses....