Author Topic: Israel carrying out 1 of its largest and bloodiest operations in Gaza since 1967  (Read 837 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
lol nazis....then i guess im one too cause i got something to say.

im also glad about what israel is doing. I mean they are the biggest target of suicide bombers in the whole world. Israel is really doing alot to protect their citizens. America is not really good at fighting the old terrorism thing....all we do is invade iraq.

israel needs to keep fighting terrorism. because if they stop then it gives a reason for terrorists to contiue.

You stupid ape. This isnt an act of an extreme group targeting a legitimate state. This isnt a case of domestic violence. ISRAEL OCCUPIES PALESTINIAN LAND. AS LONG AS SAID LAND IS OCCUPIED,THERE WILL BE A VIOLENT RESPONSE. How do u just ignore the claims of the Palestinians. "They have a right to protect their citizens." These citizens have no business being in this land, this country has no business being in existence.

doesn't it?....but I bet a terroristic state with crooked leadership that manipulates with the lives of it's own citizents to fill up it's pockets has business being in existance....Ive seen lots of bullshit being said in this thread to tell u the truth Im really tired of it....Israel's notorious prime minister Ariel Sharon which is considered to be a known blood spiller by many of yall or the anti-Israeli european public opinion, was even trying to pull his seperation plan if yall recall, something our Likud party(to which he belongs) did not aprove, oh well, Im not sure he wasn't kinda contredicting his idealogy with this plan, but that's just to show u where the motivations to peace r coming from....just to remind u Ehud Barak was offering them 97% of the demand in camp david with Arafat declining....just think for a second , rise beyond the public opinion, I don't really believe u can, too bad, everything Israel does is to protect it's citicents in no way can it be blamed for inapropriate reaction...in no way can Israel's pre-emptive operations and get-backz  be considered as Imoral, Palestinians have the whole arab world to exist in, problem is it would look much worst for them after their own so called nation will start to execute them just like King Husein back in the day....the Arab world can't stand'em, one of the main reasons for it's support of the Palestinians is basicly the lack of will to deal with them on their own land....so they stay here under this self proclaimed resolution of "this was our land and they occupied it....bla bla..." a bunch of mobile tribes with ownings and lands that used to  tusle one another untill a common enemy united them in a single interest to get the Jews out of here....it's bullshit...Plus where did u see a country returning territory taken over during a war in the name of peace like Israel has been doing throughout it's existance.....the world is on too much bullshit...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
thats bullshit your trying to argue they don't deserve the land so thats why ur taking it,even tho its theres by rights, and especially with this wall ur biulding to make sure palestinians can't even go anywhere near what ust to be theirs. ur so brainwashed by your extreme right wing government, you think they are acting in good when really they are just pure evil. and u seem to keep bringing up the one time Ehud Barak offering a peace deal ok it fell thru but look at the present deal which wasn't even negotiated with the palestinians to give back hardly any land but even worse still ur government rejected cos it on the grounds that it was too generous. you country pays no respect to international law or the UN and by all rights should be isolated from the international community at the very least till it gets it act together.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2004, 09:05:36 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

ur so brainwashed by your extreme right wing government, you think they are acting in good when really they are just pure evil.

Please don't talk about "Brainwashing" and "Pure Evil" donny. You don't even know the half.

He's the one who's brainwashed, but you post up Data from the palestinian ministry of forgien affiars?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
yes the source may be biased but then what isn't, plus they quote stuff from other websites rather than their own

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
situation update after 3 days israel left 1600 palestinians homeless and 40 dead including a 3 year old girl shot to death, they also destroyed gazaa's only zoo its animals either dead or escaped

I think that the destruction is probably even worse than I've seen ... and is indeed completely, completely unacceptable," Peter Hansen, head of the UN Relief and Works Agency, which aids Palestinian refugees

The BBC's Gaza correspondent, Alan Johnston, says the Israeli troops occupied the north side of the Brazil neighbourhood for just one day, but what they did during that time will be remembered for many years.

A large olive orchard has been destroyed; there is not a tree left standing, and every street around it has been churned up by the tanks, our correspondent says.

Rafah's mortuary overflowed and many of the dead have had to be stored in freezers in different parts of town.

heres a good quote which pretty much sums everything up

At a time when Israeli army bulldozers are demolishing hundreds of houses in Rafah camp and making thousands of people homeless... George Bush closes his eyes to this human disaster to woo the Jewish votes saying: "Israel has the right to defend itself". But Israel is defending its occupation, not itself.

oh yea and the tanks are now back in to carry on their mission of good in gazaa
« Last Edit: May 22, 2004, 06:17:21 AM by Don Rizzle »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats bullshit your trying to argue they don't deserve the land so thats why ur taking it,even tho its theres by rights, and especially with this wall ur biulding to make sure palestinians can't even go anywhere near what ust to be theirs. ur so brainwashed by your extreme right wing government, you think they are acting in good when really they are just pure evil. and u seem to keep bringing up the one time Ehud Barak offering a peace deal ok it fell thru but look at the present deal which wasn't even negotiated with the palestinians to give back hardly any land but even worse still ur government rejected cos it on the grounds that it was too generous. you country pays no respect to international law or the UN and by all rights should be isolated from the international community at the very least till it gets it act together.

oh yea sure, international law, I guess the international law does not include paragraphs about exploding buses and killing incocent people, it  uses the term incocents only to describe a "crazed mass of killers" that throw hate demonstrations, why should Israel give up any land now, after they fucked up Oslo, after they fucked up Camp David, why should we give and give while Israeli Cevillians are being slautered, Im the brainwashed one? sure man, Im the brainwashed one, while those Palestinian  Kids that undergo psychotropic brainwashing methods throughout their school years to later become suicide bombers in schools founded by money that could've been used to build proper infrastructure is just common education(money that by the way actually came for the most part from europe), sure that's not brainwashing, the training camps for underaged killers isn't something the international law would like to adress?-

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
answer me these questions
1)who has lost more lives during this conflict
2)who has lost more land or their homes destroyed
3)what country has had the most disruptions to their normal life?

and another thing u talk about terrorists who don't act on orders from governemnt when the Israeli army will happily shoot at unarmed toddlers who pose no threat and fire tank shells into crowds of people  whilst you buldozer their homes to the ground leaving 1600 people homeless in just 3 days and u wonder why they hate you guys. there would have never of been this problem if israel never sought to increase in size by invading all its neighbours, the jews quickly forgot how the nazi's treated them and have no problem in doing similar stuff to other people. and to think i have relatives who thaught and died to save the jews, we even gave you ur own country although i don't we shud have (times and attitudes have changed it wouldnt happen the way it did now), but jews are just greedy muthafuckaz there is no other way to look at it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2004, 04:50:30 PM by Don Rizzle »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

oh yea sure, international law, I guess the international law does not include paragraphs about exploding buses and killing incocent people

THIS IS A COMMON METHOD OF CHANGING THE SUBJECT. NO NO, FORGET THE FACT THAT WE BASICALLY HAVE COLLECTIVELY SHIT ON THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE, NO NO, REMEMBER THE BLOWN UP BUS IN EAST JERUSALEM. (WHERE WE SHOULDNT BE IN THE 1ST PLACE  ::))

it  uses the term incocents only to describe a "crazed mass of killers" that throw hate demonstrations, why should Israel give up any land now

BECAUSE THIS ISNT YOUR LAND!!???!!

, after they fucked up Oslo,

THE FACT THAT AT THE END OF THE DAY, NOT ONLY WERE THE ISRAELIS NOT SERIOUS ABOUT LEAVING THE OCCUPIED TERRITORIES, BUT WERE CONTINUING TO EXPAND SETTLEMENTS KILLED ANY CHANCE OF A LASTING PEACE. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT TO MOVE AGAINST HAMAS, WHEN THE PALESTINIANS ARE STARING DOWN THE BARREL OF AN UZI?

after they fucked up Camp David,

NO, REFUSING TO NEGOTIATE THE RIGHT OF RETURN AND OFFERING A FRAGMENTED, PUZZLE PIECE SEMI STATE CUT UP BY ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS AND ROADS, WITH A FOREIGN POLICY CONTROLLED BY ISRAEL IS WHAT FUCKED UP CAMP DAVID.

why should we give and give while Israeli Cevillians are being slautered, Im the brainwashed one?

YES. YOU ARE.  YOU LOOK AT A PALESTINIAN LIKE STROM THURMOND LOOKED AT BLACKS IN THE 40'S. YOU DESPISE THE GOYIM AND THINK HIS LIFE IRRELEVENT AND WITHOUT WORTH. THATS WHY THE  CITIZENS OF THE "JEWISH STATE" HAVE COLLECTIVELY ACCEPTED THE SUBJAGATION OF THE PALESTINIANS WITHOUT A DOUBT. THEY MEAN NOTHING TO YOU.

sure man, Im the brainwashed one, while those Palestinian  Kids that undergo psychotropic brainwashing methods throughout their school years to later become suicide bombers

LET ME ASK U A QUESTION. DO U HONESTLY BELIEVE THE FACT THAT YOU OCCUPY PALESTINIAN LAND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A PALESTINIAN TEEN HATING U?????

in schools founded by money that could've been used to build proper infrastructure is just common education(money that by the way actually came for the most part from europe), sure that's not brainwashing, the training camps for underaged killers isn't something the international law would like to adress?-
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
to answer your questions first:
1. sure, if u count the suicide bombers, plus the active terrorists that are being assasinated by Israel, there is no need to speculate....I'll ask u a diff question , which side has lost more inocent lives(by that I don't mean those masses of crazed radicals ready to lynch any jew in the radius of a mile), I mean people that don't have any connection to millitarry forces at the moment of death.
2.Israelis don't get their homes destroyed thank god, terrorists on the other hand do, as for the Land, Israel gave up the biggest percentage of it's territory for the sake of peace, like no other country has ever done.
3. Israel of course,  the Palestinian authority is far from having a stable normal life even without it's conflict with Israel my arguments about it's crooked leadership and the general opinion of the arab world as for the Palestinians are just the smallest example, not to mention the fact the authority is far from being a country in any standarts....

now let me ask u and u too Tech, a number of things:
1. Tech u spoke about changing the subject, how would u call what u do everytime I mention the Camp David isue, fact is Israel was willing to fullfill 97%  of the demand, formally, by signing  a paper that would force this plan to come to place,or else....bla bla "Israel was never serious....." how tha fuck can u massure that?....that's how things are done politiclly -->they sign papers....yea of course if u identify that much with the palestinians your respect for these type of agreements must be minimal(see Oslo).

2.U claim there is a justification for the Palestinians fucking up Oslo by saying "this is not Israel's Land" if they thought so, why the hell did they agree to it in the first place, don't u think there is a contrediction?- fact is it's not a contrediction, they  planed it all the way through, we agree to this-get worldwide recognition- get support money- get weapons and than when they think everything is cool and least expect it- we find some lame excuse and atack them.

3.Controling their foreign affairs?....retroactivelly could be a very good idea, not only to control their foreign affairs, but also to  formally restrict them, episodes like Karin A is just one of many examples to why such restrictions should've been put, A Palestinian State
that would not like to co exist in total trust with it's closest neighbour state has deffenatlly something to hide....and considering the fact the Palestinian authority did not recognize the existance of a Jewish State up untill not so long ago(->Oslo...which failed) such  state could threat our existance.

4. u think that by using the word Goyim u suddenlly make a great amount of sence in showing Im brainwashed, u're deeply mistaken....Israel was never in a hold of rasial hate towards Palestinians cause of the simple fact of them being Palestinians, this sounds more like what those brainwashed Palestinian teens study in their schools "itbah el yahud" typa shit, and by the way u ended your post  Don Rizzle by saying(and I quote) " jews are just greedy muthafuckaz there is no other way to look at it. " it makes me think u feat this profile much more than myself or may be even Tech as well.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Posted by: I TO DA GEEZY  Posted on: Yesterday at 06:24:09pm  
to answer your questions first:
1. sure, if u count the suicide bombers, plus the active terrorists that are being assasinated by Israel, there is no need to speculate....I'll ask u a diff question , which side has lost more inocent lives(by that I don't mean those masses of crazed radicals ready to lynch any jew in the radius of a mile), I mean people that don't have any connection to millitarry forces at the moment of death.
2.Israelis don't get their homes destroyed thank god, terrorists on the other hand do, as for the Land, Israel gave up the biggest percentage of it's territory for the sake of peace, like no other country has ever done.
3. Israel of course,  the Palestinian authority is far from having a stable normal life even without it's conflict with Israel my arguments about it's crooked leadership and the general opinion of the arab world as for the Palestinians are just the smallest example, not to mention the fact the authority is far from being a country in any standarts....
1 u seem to think all of palestine are terrorists
2 talk about giving up land? we gave up our whole fucking empire whilst others thaught to keep theirs*Cough*france*cough*, we gave up our rule over half the world which ironically included palestine which is why u have it now.
3 bullshit how can palestinians possibly live a normal life, the way israel bullys and restricts them

ur questions
1 don't know too much about past agreements i'll leave that to u and tech
2 do u think the palestinians really wanted to fuck up the peace process and stay opressed by the israel? i don't think so.
3 israel can't even handle their own foreign affairs within international law why should they be put incharge of another country's? and you wonder why they don't want to co-exist? it baffles me that you bring that up after israel has stolen land from palestine and used force to keep it in their possession, would you want to co exist with them if the tables were turned? but u can see that so u built a wall to shut them out, but heres the genious part cos israel built it on palestinian land further extending extending israel's borders. anopther thing u said they didn't even recognise israel as state, what do u expect cos israel was taken from by force in the first place.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
1.who said all Palestinians are terrorists?....u asked which side has suffered more losses and I basiclly was trying to explain why mathematiclly more Palestinians  may've died through this cinflict, a very high percentage of Palestinians has been or still is ingaged in contacts with millitant terroristic organizations and even the Authority as an institution kept supporting financially terroristic organizations while formally opossing their dids in the eyes of the world, people like that and support of terrorism is Israel's worst enemy therefore it will do everything with in it's power to stop it, many people seem to ignore it, btw, if we're counting Palestinian losses how come u ain't talkin' bout Jordan and Hussein massacare back in the day.

2. Of course, I wrote a number of Paragraphs on this in my previous replies, it's not that I think so, I know so, and they know so, Arafat knowes so, Sharon knowes so, and now even our left wingers that were in support of the Oslo agreement be4, know so, it's a known fact, drawn from the result, one would wonder as for the reasons that led the Palestinians(Arafat) not to except 97% of their Original demand, but that is obvious and almost too simple, the Palestinian leadership lead by Arafat never was trying to establish peace with Israel. Oslo was a very well thought diversion that leaning on the fact a left wing party was ellected (in the overlly too democratic Israel, as they thought) brought the Palestinian corrupt leadership exactlly what it needed, a formal International agenda,( describing the Palestinians as  long opressed people that have been hostile towards their so called occupiers which now wish to make peace,) which lead them to gaining financial support, weapons from Israel Itself to hold it's ground as an authority trying to exist in it's own right,
the same weapons that would later be used against Israelis and against Israel's national securrity, support money that instead of providing a proper infrastructure disapeared in questionable bank acounts abroad with part of it being also transported to millitant groups in the authority, Oslo is Israel's greatest mistake that now cost's the lives of many Israelis, they achieved exactlly what they always wanted--->Instabillity, only now with higher recourses and worldwide support....it's almost too tragic to comprehand.
 And one more thing, there would be no reason in demonstration of millitarry power on Israel's behalf if there was no threat on it's security,consequetly such threat exists.

3. The only problem Israel has with International law regards the Conflict with the Palestinian authority, so this arguement is pointless, I was implying that Israel should've been informed by the Palestinian authority(in a possible peace senario) on it's agreements and actions that were co-operated with Israel's Enemies like former Iraq, Iran, Lebanon and Syria....Just like countries that are not entirelly democratic or have diffrences in certain isues debate with the rest of the world on certain isues that may have something to do with national security of other countries...it's one of the main purposes of UN....

Israel did not use force to keep any Land in it's pocesion, in times that are not defined as territorial war times(if u were talking bout war times with the arab world your theory is hallow ), Israel uses force only for the cause of national securrity and to protect it's citizents.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2004, 09:11:55 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
The only problem Israel has with International law regards the Conflict with the Palestinian authority, so this arguement is pointless
Israel breaks more international laws than any other country

it's one of the main purposes of UN....
lovely to see u braught up the UN, israel is very good at ignoring the UN or using america to avoid UN critism.

Israel did not use force to keep any Land in it's pocesion, in times that are not defined as territorial war times(if u were talking bout war times with the arab world your theory is hallow ), Israel uses force only for the cause of national securrity and to protect it's citizents.
and that wouldn't have anythiong to do with alot of them being in palestine would it?

how about this? israel gives back all land and leaves palestine alone, no need to supply them with guns or money, just pull out. build a wall inside israel if u still want to keep ur boarders secure. why would that be such a problem? that would bring peace.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The only problem Israel has with International law regards the Conflict with the Palestinian authority, so this arguement is pointless
Israel breaks more international laws than any other country

it's one of the main purposes of UN....
lovely to see u braught up the UN, israel is very good at ignoring the UN or using america to avoid UN critism.

and that wouldn't have anythiong to do with alot of them being in palestine would it?

how about this? israel gives back all land and leaves palestine alone, no need to supply them with guns or money, just pull out. build a wall inside israel if u still want to keep ur boarders secure. why would that be such a problem? that would bring peace.

first of all, the international laws Israel has problem with concern only the authority, so saying it breaks more internaitonal laws than any other country in the world is absurd.
Those so called laws are filled with double standarts and aply to Israel while don't aply to other countries, these same exact laws could convict the USA itself in samilliar alligations with much stronger arguements with less controversies to argue them, Israel after all does have a geographical threat, it's not like we have to fly all the way past the Atlantic to bomb some hostile country, the war takes place right here from day to day...but no one would ever dare to threat USA with sanctions...
I brought the UN to show how countries with certain diffrences still mannage to inter-act for the sake of world piece.Not to note how good the decisions of the UN are.
funny how the Palestinians like to bring up the so called settlers, did u know that in the original Palestinian declaration they did not even state them?, again Oslo is what based the settlers as a part of their demand, Just to have another barrier on the way to peace, Imagine Israel saying "We don't want no peace for as long as we have Palestinians on our territory" and as if these settlers would bother them, settlers without army protection would not have any effect on them, it's not like they'd have to financially support these people, Israel takes care of this, those are people who believe (as part of their faith) in the full Eretz Israel principle, they believe Israel belongs to Jews by the boarders the Tora has noted, like God noted in the Tora, so basiclly the only reason the Palestinians don't want any settlers there is cause they keep  the armed forces there- and why do they keep the army there?-that's simple, cause Israeli sitizents are threatened by terroristic atacks....Imagine Israel starting to kill Israeli Arabs to make them move back to the Palestinian authority....

Lol ....if I was the decision maker on this I would agree to your offer just to show u how wrong u are and how Israel would end as a result.What u don't get is that Israel is not the one who needs to pull out, we wouldn't be there if we weren't threatened.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2004, 04:01:38 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
do you not understand they are illegal settlement thats why they don't want them there, it was never your land to settle on! the whole world agrees with that, they also think israel should give them up. well maybe with the exception of the bush administration but they have no idea how to broker peace

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
do you not understand they are illegal settlement thats why they don't want them there, it was never your land to settle on! the whole world agrees with that, they also think israel should give them up. well maybe with the exception of the bush administration but they have no idea how to broker peace

Illegal?....u think the Palestinian millitants give 2 shits bout legal or Illegal, they use it as a poor excuse for their radical actions, It was never our Land?- what do u mean by never....that is Historical Jewish Land, read the bible, their just as Illegal than as the Israeli Arabs , Israeli Citizents that amongst them u can find lots of co-operation with Millitants in the authority even tho' they are considered Israeli Citizents, and that is Legal right?!....why should the Settlements be removed but the Palestinians that "Occupy" Israeli Land shouldn't than?...what about all the villages...again double standart+loughable excuses for killing inocent people.

p.s The Whole world could agree on whatever it likes, bunch of political hoe's that seek for diplomatic achievements on the backs of inocent people who die on an every day basis, fuck that BULLSHIT, the whole world can take their anti-Jewish Opinions put'em on a list and stick it up their asses....