Author Topic: .. S¡N¡StEr vs AlerG ..  (Read 381 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
.. S¡N¡StEr vs AlerG ..
« on: May 18, 2004, 10:16:44 AM »
4 Vote Win..
3-0 KO..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:.. S¡N¡StEr vs AlerG ..
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 10:17:15 AM »
AlerG's Verse

i've been the battle go to guy so i know this boy'll-crumble/
been droppin more f-bombs than john cena in royal-rumbles/
plus i've noticed that so far you've tried hard to avoid-a-tumble/
but now you're destined to fall apart like cars dripping oil-in-bundles/
this sinister-kid better keep it seeled like fishermans-lids/
and he'll be happy when this is over like when con's finish-a-bid/
cause i'm behind my bars forever like charles mans, my weed-sack/
helps me write and receive positive feed-back, to beat-wack/
emcee's that try to step-to-a-vet, rather perfect-in-a-threat/
i lecture-the-tech, you aim than shoot direct-at-the-neck/
causing this kid to never speak again, the hole-in-his-throat/
could fit a small iceberg bitch i'm colder-than-most/
i'll rain on your parade, and drain out all your PC-colors/
then strike you with the thunderbolt used on ACDC-covers/
i'm scientific with this, watch me turn liquid-to-gas/
friction-has-passed, now when i see you in the distance-i-laugh/

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 10:26:07 AM »
Ayo AlerG, what's ya job slave-or-serf? Cuz unfortunately both are overstatements when it comes to display-your-worth//
Sorry kid but you should of perfected your ABC's before you tried to experiment and play-wit-words//
Sin the heretic mentor teachin you tah slay-and-serve, AlerG's rhymebook composed with Sin's "How To Filet-in-Verse"//
Ya undeveloped brain and over-sensitive nerves break your experience and give you the image that its only been a day-since-birth!//
Cause and effect son, I was elected-tah-gas-ya, Theres already a couple slugs en route, ejected-tah-blast-ya//
Resistance is futile, check yaself cuz the only way this AlerG is "affectin me" is if I was infected-wit-asthma!!//
Im facin a "Fightin Irish" but gettin no feedback, he sittin there finna get orally blazed like a damn weedsack//
My words trigger glands and release-raps, straight "shockin his stance" like he had electro therapy in his knee-caps!!//
Whinin' kid, dubcc village bicycle, and an obscene-fool, saw Mouse's pic with his mouth open and suddenly started to stream-drool!!//
Rosy cheeks and bad lyrics may make yaself seem-cool, but AlerG obviously jumped into the wrong end of the gene-pool!//

Done.

pZ

thats how we do..

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 10:51:09 AM »
Yo alerg, your flow was cool and your multis were tight, but your punches and punchlines for that matter just weren't really there, like the whole con finishing a bid/glad it's over.  I mean it makes sense, it's just not that dope.  Vote goes to Sin.  Sin, as usual, tight flow, good multis, I could tell you weren't going all out (like in your batlle with Kill) but still a nice little verse with some quality bars in there.  I was wondering how you were gonna use the Alerg meta, so I liked the way you flipped it.  Now vote on my battle against Bez Y'all...

Vote=Sin ta win..

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 06:43:04 PM »
aw shit.. man i didnt see the weed-sack/feed-back line.. i think i read your verse (most likely i was stoned) and was tryin to think up some punches and that just left.. if u dont wanna regard that line when votin then go for it..

thats how we do..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2004, 10:09:45 AM »
AlerG, nice verse, great flow and multies. the punches weren't that strong but ok and the rest was pretty dope

Sin, these lines were really dope:
Cause and effect son, I was elected-tah-gas-ya, Theres already a couple slugs en route, ejected-tah-blast-ya//
Resistance is futile, check yaself cuz the only way this AlerG is "affectin me" is if I was infected-wit-asthma!!//
a lot of lines ain't been done as nicely tho, sumtimes i had problems flowin it and it seemed like the stuff put in between of ur multies was unnecessarily long at times. Punches were a lil better than AlerG's but i know u can do better...still, nice verse

so this is close but I'ma give it to AlerG cause his verse was more immaculate and the difference in punches was too small to make sin the winner IMO

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2004, 02:29:28 PM »
it's cool, i don't trip about shit like that...i saw that line and kind of chuckled thinking maybe you tried to twist it on me or somethin...doesn't matter it's just a fun battle that i was down for because i usually enjoy the shit you post, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2004, 05:57:16 PM »
it's cool, i don't trip about shit like that...i saw that line and kind of chuckled thinking maybe you tried to twist it on me or somethin...doesn't matter it's just a fun battle that i was down for because i usually enjoy the shit you post, peace.

koo..

thats how we do..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2004, 06:20:09 PM »
AlerG...Nicer flow, nicer multis...