Author Topic: Eminem - Got It Twisted Freestyle  (Read 1282 times)

Jome

Re:Eminem - Got It Twisted Freestyle
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2004, 05:45:33 PM »

Yeah. There were rumours about a beef between you and 50 Cent before. Was there any truth in that?

Nah it wasn’t beef. I wouldn’t call it beef. We had differences as far as opinions and music but it wasn’t beef to where… I see 50 right now and it’s like “What’s up my n*gga”. There wasn’t no beef like that, we just had different opinions on how music should be.

Ok. What’s your advice to up and coming rappers that wants to make it in the rapgame?

My advice is don’t wait on no record labels, man. Record labels do not see the vision of black music. They’ll try to hire somebody, some negro, and put him as head of black music. They don’t really care. All they care about is numbers. White kids are the ones that make these people successful. 50 Cent is selling millions of records to Eminem fans. Not to my kids. 50’s not selling all those records because people love him in the hood. People in the hood think that you’re a fuckin’ clown! You’re bragging about being shot? You’re a victim, homie! You’re not a thug because you got shot. These dudes forget the millions of dollars that went into marketing and promotion them. The millions of dollars that got into making you to who you are. It’s not your talent, homie. It’s the fact that you’re looking a certain way… You wear makeup in them videos and all that shit…

Yeah we interviewed Bang’Em Smurf a while back and he was talking about that makeup stuff too… he had a lot to say about 50 Cent actually.

Bang’Em is a real dude, homie. Bang’Em is the one in the streets really Banging Em.

LoL, Saigon is a mad dude, he got beef with everybody..  ;D :D 8)

« Last Edit: May 25, 2004, 05:46:02 PM by Jome »

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2004, 11:21:01 PM »
Saigon is dope, but the Slim Shady LP Eminem would murder him.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2004, 04:34:20 AM »

Why is Saigon black? Does he think he's the next 50 Cent?
His parents must be black.

To answer your second question.

Yeah. There were rumours about a beef between you and 50 Cent before. Was there any truth in that?

Nah it wasn’t beef. I wouldn’t call it beef. We had differences as far as opinions and music but it wasn’t beef to where… I see 50 right now and it’s like “What’s up my n*gga”. There wasn’t no beef like that, we just had different opinions on how music should be.

Ok. What’s your advice to up and coming rappers that wants to make it in the rapgame?

My advice is don’t wait on no record labels, man. Record labels do not see the vision of black music. They’ll try to hire somebody, some negro, and put him as head of black music. They don’t really care. All they care about is numbers. White kids are the ones that make these people successful. 50 Cent is selling millions of records to Eminem fans. Not to my kids. 50’s not selling all those records because people love him in the hood. People in the hood think that you’re a fuckin’ clown! You’re bragging about being shot? You’re a victim, homie! You’re not a thug because you got shot. These dudes forget the millions of dollars that went into marketing and promotion them. The millions of dollars that got into making you to who you are. It’s not your talent, homie. It’s the fact that you’re looking a certain way… You wear makeup in them videos and all that shit…

Yeah we interviewed Bang’Em Smurf a while back and he was talking about that makeup stuff too… he had a lot to say about 50 Cent actually.

Bang’Em is a real dude, homie. Bang’Em is the one in the streets really Banging Em.

So...No. Why did you get so offended? LOL. Eminem was mumbling throughout that "freestyle." He's been mumbling a lot lately. Don't cry guy, it's only the truth. Seperate yourself from Eminem's balls for a moment.

I dont see the point in pretending to misunderstand what I said.
You said Em is a wannabe 50 cause he mumbles... and I showed you how dumb that accusation is with an even dumber accusation on one of your current favorite rappers.

Besides I found some nice hypocritical shit right there.
Peep this:
and then this: 50’s not selling all those records because people love him in the hood. People in the hood think that you’re a fuckin’ clown! You’re bragging about being shot? You’re a victim, homie! You’re not a thug because you got shot. These dudes forget the millions of dollars that went into marketing and promotion them.

And now plz dont tell me getting shot and being in jail is a whole different story.. NEXT!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2004, 04:38:55 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SGV

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2004, 08:13:09 AM »
LMAO @ Show how dumb. Let's see, possibly because you're foreign, you have a hard time understanding English. I never once mentioned 50. I mentioned getting shot in the mouth, something that happened to 50. I don't think I ever said "Eminem is trying to be 50." Matter of fact, I know I didn't say that. So, what exactly did you prove? Not a thing.

Now, if you listen to Saigon, he don't glorify his being in jail. It defines him, if you listen to him you would know that. He learned a lot of things in jail, but he doesn't make jail "cool." He doesn't make being a jail a "victim thing." Jail doesn't make him gangsta. But, 50 will have you know otherwise about getting shot.

"Niggas beef, niggas get shot, who gives a fuck about it"-Yukmouth.

Period. End of story. Don't reply dumbass, you have no arguement. Extract Eminems member from your mouth.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2004, 10:16:54 AM »
LMAO @ Show how dumb. Let's see, possibly because you're foreign, you have a hard time understanding English. I never once mentioned 50. I mentioned getting shot in the mouth, something that happened to 50. I don't think I ever said "Eminem is trying to be 50." Matter of fact, I know I didn't say that. So, what exactly did you prove? Not a thing.

Now, if you listen to Saigon, he don't glorify his being in jail. It defines him, if you listen to him you would know that. He learned a lot of things in jail, but he doesn't make jail "cool." He doesn't make being a jail a "victim thing." Jail doesn't make him gangsta. But, 50 will have you know otherwise about getting shot.

"Niggas beef, niggas get shot, who gives a fuck about it"-Yukmouth.

Period. End of story. Don't reply dumbass, you have no arguement. Extract Eminems member from your mouth.

LOOL... yes Im not that good at English, that must be the reason I thought you mentioned 50 when you actually didnt!!!! You dont have to say everything directly moron.. you thought that shit for damn sure, now that I proved youre a moron for that you deny it.. be a man and at least stand for what you say.. even if you just said it indirectly.

Well being shot defines 50 .. he mumbles, doesnt he?
Lol Yukmouth quote? now that's hypocritical. If he disses 50 cause he is told so, why cant 50 "brag" about being shot and gangsta cause he is told so..

I dont even ride Em's dick.. it just annoys me to read such hateful BS postings like your first in this thread.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SGV

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2004, 01:02:11 PM »
Welcome to English 101. You IMPLIED that I stated "Eminem is a 50 Wannabe." I never once said that. I said "Why does Eminem mumble? Did he get shot in the mouth?" Which was like saying, Eminem mumbles, did he recently get shot in the mouth like 50 Cent? That would be the only way to explain his sudden mumbling. Got that sweety?

About Yuk. It's not hypocritical. It's truth. People get shot all the time, that DOES NOT make them gangsta.

As for my "hateful" posts. LMAO. What was hateful about my question? You're way too touchy guy. You do dickride Eminem, as proven by all of your responses. In no way was my post "hateful." It was simple question, not designed for groupies such as yourself. Move on Hailey.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2004, 03:14:42 PM »
lol@sweety....i hope u aint be talkin like that in real life. svg right still, herby grippin on ems dick abit to hard......

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen