Author Topic: A REAL AMERICAN HERO  (Read 527 times)

smerlus

Re:A REAL AMERICAN HERO
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2004, 05:44:31 AM »

2. damn near 75% of my crew from high school is in the military, my homie kyle is actually IN Iraq, if you don't agree with the motives....there are BETTER ways to express this and act upon this than what this fool did.....but again engies you're shallow and can't comprehend or grasp this reality

lol give me a better way  ;D

We’re not paid in the military to form personal opinions or to doubt what our leaders say.”
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/29/60II/main609216.shtml interview

Torture these prisoners for intelligence?

Aye aye captin lol or Yes Sir

you can asked to reassigned is one...

and torture these prisoners for intelligence is not a lawful order, if those people didn't want to strip people naked, stand next to them and give the thumbs up, they didn't have to.

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2004, 05:45:58 AM »
people try to get out of the military all the time, he's just a pussy that couldn't handle what he signed up for

That's coming from some1 that was in the Navy...big ups  ;) NOT  ;D

yep in the military during a war and did my 4 years and i'm supposed to be ashamed because some little boy that likes transexuals won't give me props?

you're touchin yourself

How can one in the Navy talk about some1 being pussy that couldn't handle what they signed up.

I thought only pussies joined the Navy to fight from 2,000 miles away? I could be wrong  ;D

I didn't give you props because you were in the Navy...its because you know nothing about ground action and what goes on.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2004, 05:50:27 AM by Ace of Base »

smerlus

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2004, 05:50:24 AM »
people try to get out of the military all the time, he's just a pussy that couldn't handle what he signed up for

That's coming from some1 that was in the Navy...big ups  ;) NOT  ;D

yep in the military during a war and did my 4 years and i'm supposed to be ashamed because some little boy that likes transexuals won't give me props?

you're touchin yourself

How can one in the Navy talk about some1 being pussy that couldn't what they signed up.

I thought only pussies joined the Navy to fight from 2,000 miles away? I could be wrong  ;D

I didn't give you props because you were in the Navy...its because you know nothing about ground action.

even if i was in another service, it's kind of hard doing satillite communications out of tent, you know nothing about Rates in the military

and you're right, navy people never die.... look at the list of people killed when a plane crashed into the pentagon, USS cole casualties, pearl harbor......

« Last Edit: May 22, 2004, 05:54:12 AM by smerlus »

JTSimon

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2004, 05:52:13 AM »
Then don't judge the grunts/ground people  ;) because he's not the only one to go AWOL.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2004, 05:53:12 AM by Ace of Base »

smerlus

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2004, 05:56:13 AM »
you're right, they're not..... we've had to waste hours doing circles in the Gulf because some people couldn't take it and decided to jump over board at sea....and our record of finding these people isn't good at all

JTSimon

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2004, 06:07:04 AM »
you're right, they're not..... we've had to waste hours doing circles in the Gulf because some people couldn't take it and decided to jump over board at sea....and our record of finding these people isn't good at all

lol ;D

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2004, 01:07:04 PM »
its because you know nothing about ground action and what goes on.
And you do you little shit stain?

Max, Face the facts, you're a semi-worthless human being who sits home and makes fun of other people’s accomplishments OVER THE INTERNET! What have you done lately? Made a couple of posts on a west coast message board? Attended school? You obviously don't have a job by the amount of time you spend on here...

It's clear to see that it’s jealousy that’s motivating you to make all these posts. These people are better than you and will do more than you ever will. That makes you angry, so you try and belittle them with sorry ass sarcastic comments and poorly used emoticons.

What are you trying to make up for? The lack of excitement in your life? The lack of accomplishment in your life? Did Daddy like to cuddle and touch too much?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2004, 01:08:27 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Montana00

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2004, 02:00:53 PM »
So what if the navy isnt the toughest military force. But he at least joined the military. Props to that.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2004, 02:02:24 PM by rampant »

JTSimon

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2004, 05:21:38 PM »
its because you know nothing about ground action and what goes on.
And you do you little shit stain?

Max, Face the facts, you're a semi-worthless human being who sits home and makes fun of other people’s accomplishments OVER THE INTERNET! What have you done lately? Made a couple of posts on a west coast message board? Attended school? You obviously don't have a job by the amount of time you spend on here...

It's clear to see that it’s jealousy that’s motivating you to make all these posts. These people are better than you and will do more than you ever will. That makes you angry, so you try and belittle them with sorry ass sarcastic comments and poorly used emoticons.

What are you trying to make up for? The lack of excitement in your life? The lack of accomplishment in your life? Did Daddy like to cuddle and touch too much?

lol ;D yeah I was making fun of his accomplishments by saying he knows nothing about combat action.

Krayze if you really want to know I'm going to summer school and graduate from SDSU this fall with a degree in Computer Science minor RealEstate (4 1/2 years) and I do work part-time for the San Diego Chargers  :D maybe if you want some free merchandise you can pm me.

Yes I'm very jealous I don't qualify to join the Navy/Military or become a firefighter/police officer ;D my life sucks really hard.

lol where do you work at again ? KFC  ;D keep trying stupid farm boy...post a picture or something.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2004, 05:28:06 PM by Ace of Base »

eNgIeS

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2004, 07:17:43 AM »
1. trauma was more than exagerating.....but then again engies you take anything and everything seriously...'bout as shallow as a kiddy pool

What the fuck is this shallow shit. I was responding to him saying I was ignorant

2. damn near 75% of my crew from high school is in the military, my homie kyle is actually IN Iraq, if you don't agree with the motives....there are BETTER ways to express this and act upon this than what this fool did.....but again engies you're shallow and can't comprehend or grasp this reality

I've got nothing against your homies or whatever, or anyone in the army, I reckon most of them are probably good soldiers, & its a shame the whole USA Army is getting backlash from the world just because of a minority who commited those war crimes.

However, what better way did this guy have, you dont know what its like to be in the line of fire, you werent in his shoes you didnt see innocent civilians bombed & murdered like this man, & i dont know exactly what this guy did, other than just withdraw from the army in protest, whats wrong with that, he realized he didnt want part of this war.

engies if there was an award for biggest cry baby bitch , you'd win without dispute, it's so easy to get a reaction out of you. with that said....trauma wasn't even directing that shit at your aussi ass. no go make me a blooming onion and help steve wrassle some crAWks

Blooming Onion, what in the bluest of all blues is a BLOOMING ONION!

Lol the last 2 lines of that showed another example of American ignorance ::)

& they wonder why the world gets a bit iffed on how they claim to be the "GREATEST DAMN COUNTRY IN THE WORLD", & how most of y'all still think the rest of the world doesnt get ESPN or have tv's or have phones or city's or shopping malls or night clubs

You really are ignorant, there are also Aussie troops there helping you guys, so why hate on us.

Montana00

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2004, 07:22:10 AM »
However, what better way did this guy have, you dont know what its like to be in the line of fire, you werent in his shoes you didnt see innocent civilians bombed & murdered like this man, & i dont know exactly what this guy did, other than just withdraw from the army in protest, whats wrong with that, he realized he didnt want part of this war.

Did i miss something? Please i think we've all been waiting for some of these. Could you please grace us with some of your stories from being on the frontline in battle?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2004, 07:22:35 AM by rampant »

eNgIeS

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2004, 07:56:40 AM »

Did i miss something? Please i think we've all been waiting for some of these. Could you please grace us with some of your stories from being on the frontline in battle?

Are you an idiot. Where in that post did i ever claim to have been in the line of fire or in the army? Stupid dumbass, none of us know how he feels, so how should we judge him, & what was this better way to do what he did?

Montana00

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2004, 08:42:23 AM »
dont tell people they dont know how it feels to be on the front lines when you yourself know nothing about it.

smerlus

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2004, 10:11:08 AM »
i finally read the story on this guy.... so he spent probably around 6 months in Iraq.... then went home for 2 weeks and never reported back

this shit happens all the time. people join the military, they're not cut out for it and they bounce at the first chance they get to go home.....this has happened for years, with or without war, and it's going to happen after that too

he's no hero, there's dozens of people like him that do that every year

Montana00

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2004, 10:37:05 AM »
im sure theres tons of people once they get sent to where there going to be stationed there like "o shit why on earth did i sign up for this"