Author Topic: A REAL AMERICAN HERO  (Read 554 times)

smerlus

Re:A REAL AMERICAN HERO
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2004, 09:48:31 PM »
but they don't go AWOL until they're sent home on leave, what good is it running around a foreign country with no way to get back home?

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2004, 10:31:44 PM »
This guy's problem, is he lacks certain key elements of being a man, i.e. loyalty, courage, conviction of word, etc.   He said he'd do something, and didn't.  He left his troupe in the fucking desert without him.  Finally, he wasn't courageous enough to face up to what he did, and he wasn't courageous enough to face up to the war.  

By the fucking way.  Like Smerlus said, this happens all the time.  Go cry me a fucking river, engies, about the other thousands in the history of the military whom have been court marshalled for desertion.  

BTW, aren't these the same group of morons who were crying for George W's head when John Kerry fucking lied and said Bush was AWOL from his guard duty back in the day? As soon as it was proven that Bush wasn't AWOL, everybody dropped the story... no apologies, no backtracking, nothing.  More cowardice from the liberal left, fuck em, the truth is the truth, it can't be changed by lies, ignorance, or misrepresentation.  The truth still exists, even if nobody knows it.  

eNgIeS

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2004, 07:00:15 AM »
dont tell people they dont know how it feels to be on the front lines when you yourself know nothing about it.

Lol what a stupid fool you are

Can you not see what I was saying, I was saying what right is it to judge & say "he could've done it in a better way" when to my knowledge none of us know what the man was feeling, so why should we judge & send him to jail, we werent there to go thru what he went thru.

Now that i've fuckin spelt it out for you you might fuckin get it it pisses me off when people dont read properly

eNgIeS

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2004, 07:05:05 AM »
This guy's problem, is he lacks certain key elements of being a man, i.e. loyalty, courage, conviction of word, etc.   He said he'd do something, and didn't.  He left his troupe in the fucking desert without him.  Finally, he wasn't courageous enough to face up to what he did, and he wasn't courageous enough to face up to the war.  

So you're going to tell me you have never changed your mind, or that you have gone back on your word after time & circumstances & life experiences have made you?

This guy's view was changed from what he saw over there. Pardon him for having some emotion or human compashion, obviously something you lack Trauma

Woodrow

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2004, 10:01:47 AM »
So you're going to tell me you have never changed your mind, or that you have gone back on your word after time & circumstances & life experiences have made you?

This guy's view was changed from what he saw over there. Pardon him for having some emotion or human compashion, obviously something you lack Trauma

I plan ahead. If I didn't want to be in a situation (War) then I wouldn't sign up for the military. It's as easy as that. You can dance around the issue as much as you want, but the fact is, This guy isn't accountable for his actions. He signed up for the military knowing he might have to go to war,  Then pussed out. He's a big ol' vagina. Not some sort of "Hero"

JTSimon

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2004, 11:34:20 AM »
lol no one has a good reason why we invaded Iraq ???