Author Topic: Canadian Election Finally Set  (Read 174 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Canadian Election Finally Set
« on: May 23, 2004, 08:04:24 PM »
June 28, I'll be 18 by then and I'm voting. I hope all the Canadians on this board vote.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

Re:Canadian Election Finally Set
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2004, 09:46:03 PM »
That's great.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 12:17:16 AM »
I was putting up election signs all day today.  Some NDP guys were following me putting up signs wherever I did.  Fuckers.

I saw a thing on the news today and they said that 16% of Canadians don't know who our Prime Minister is.   :-\

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2004, 12:22:14 AM »
I was putting up election signs all day today.  Some NDP guys were following me putting up signs wherever I did.  Fuckers.

I saw a thing on the news today and they said that 16% of Canadians don't know who our Prime Minister is.   :-\

i think 16% of the world doesn't know who our president is  :P

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2004, 08:56:55 AM »

Those fucking NDP communists, I hope you told them off. I'm surprised at 16%, I thought it was even lower. Canadians don't take an active interest in politics.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2004, 05:26:40 PM »
I was putting up election signs all day today.

And today, I had to put them all up again because some faggot kids knocked them over!  :D

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2004, 08:58:00 PM »
My birthday is June 27  :D

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2004, 07:12:58 PM »
Anyone that votes for the Liberals again has to be retarded.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2004, 07:36:14 PM »

Agreed. I'm voting Conservative, it's time for a change.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2004, 11:08:40 PM »

Agreed. I'm voting Conservative, it's time for a change.

:D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2004, 11:39:43 PM »
*plants Layton sign in thread*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2004, 06:08:36 PM »
*plants Layton sign in thread*

Most of my friends are voting NDP, I don't think that Layton is realistic enough in his goals.

Paris