Author Topic: she called me pookie  (Read 189 times)

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
she called me pookie
« on: May 23, 2004, 08:57:18 PM »
this is a true story saturday night baby lmfao

i was feelin the way u move, my boyz leavin town so we was gonna celebrate the news...
She said u aight n i rate u to, she wantd to leave so i said lets jst stay n root...
u know wit this frown i got, that licquor is runnin empty as i hulk up n down a shot...
since ive found ya hot, all i wanted was all 4 of ya lips wrapped around my cock...
I was talkin all that sweet shit, she gave me signs so i went bathroom n started to beat it...
So she could reap it, warmin up n enter the room n she started to kiss my neck n freak it...
I got horny n threw off her gear, n melted in her arms as she started to chew on my ear...
She had a man but the dude wasn here, so i opened my hand squuezed the lube on to smear...
She started to rub my back, n i could sense her pussy n wanted to get up in that...
But i wasn gonna suck her twat, she said 'wanna make love pookie' now what the fuck is that...
Bitch u startin to get strange, all i wantd was ya pussy but started callin pet names...
N now that ur wet range, is gonna dry up in amongst ya pubic hairz like sum set mange...
U freaky as fuck n it shows, but i didn know after 24 drinkz i wouldn see ya big nose...
Ima make sure this bitch knows, that i tld my johnson wat u called me n my dick choze...
To not fuck u bitch, u was all sexy n shit n i was bout to show u what crude is...
U str8 up are a rude kid, coz u ruined my night, dnt u fkn hate it when girls speak that cute-shit...

that shit annoys the fuck outta me... especially wit sum girl u jst wanna fuck... n what the fuck is a pookie... i swear ima slap her
one man one mission

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:she called me pookie
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 12:04:21 AM »
hahahaha

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 02:42:29 AM »
nice shit, hard rhyme too, make a good audio, little too short style, beeeyyaaatch...

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2004, 09:40:29 AM »
wassup wid you all guyz? sex, fuckin girls, dickz, lips on cockz, screw, fat nuttz, lucky man and
shit hits da fan... ???
no let me think of..... its springtime!
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

bez

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2004, 11:32:39 AM »
lol it was aight.  

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2004, 11:50:35 AM »
THAT WAS SOME FUNNY SHIT, BUT, YO I KNOW U HURTING RIGHT NOW, FUCKIN' POOKIE!!!! LMAO

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2004, 02:09:07 PM »
i woulda still hit it..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2004, 11:54:37 AM »
...so try
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2004, 05:46:27 PM »
u would hit that shit? what the fuck... man if my ex called me babe id be look bitch my names automatik1 lmao
one man one mission