Author Topic: First key in a Minute..  (Read 341 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
First key in a Minute..
« on: May 24, 2004, 02:23:44 PM »
Sin playin God, my words make ya lords-snitch, I'll have 'em question they own worship//
Dodgin lightnin bolts from Zeus and the hammer of Vulcan, mean enough to make ya corpse-twitch//
My influence aides ya spittin, I "helped you round the track" like I was horse-whips//
Squashin heads and takin names, watch me take your "kids into custody" like a divorced-bitch//
Oh yeah, you know I been adorin-this, when all these hataz do is ignore-and-bitch//
Im lettin you know Ima yell till my vocal cords'll-rip, till my larynx starts gettin all sore-and-shit//
Ima get at you like acne, englulf and penetrate ya epidermis till ya pores'll drip//
I drop a strong force-wit-lips, Spittin against me in suicide like 1 on 10 wars-wit-crips//
No one finds an interest in ya lyrics, they even bore-ya-bitch//..
When I start spittin-in-tha-zone, my words will start splittin-in-ya-dome//
Seein me 6 months start shittin-on-tha-throne, got you feelin shook-and-all-alone//
My enemies refuse to retaliate cuz what I spit, they took-it-all-tah-home//
Only time you'll catch me gettin "sprayed to the chest" is when im puttin-on-cologne//
Ya think all of yall kru's-is-rollin, mine'll leave yall all bruised-and-swollen//
Commence a genocide of all ya fuckin peeps like Hitler did Jews-in-Poland//
I aint never gonna quit till you fools-is-broken, lacerate you til ya wounds-is-open//
And ima always keep shovin ya own words down ya mouth like ya dudes-is-choken..

done.. just a lil key.. pZ
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

10dency

• Lil Geezy
Re:First key in a Minute..
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 06:58:57 PM »
what can i say thats pretty fuckin ill!! damn

ayo...

bez

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 09:20:34 AM »
it was aight..

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2004, 06:34:03 PM »
See sin, now's the part where you get all pissed he didn't give you props and write like three keys dissin' em', LOL ;D

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bez

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2004, 07:19:32 PM »
See sin, now's the part where you get all pissed he didn't give you props and write like three keys dissin' em', LOL ;D

shut your mouth

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2004, 07:24:20 PM »
but I'm talkin' bout shaft...

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2004, 10:28:08 PM »
Coo' scheme and multies, but some of it didn't make sense. Overall it was aight.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2004, 05:36:15 AM »
not bad for a keystyle

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2004, 09:13:20 AM »
This kids more "low budget" than them 'Walker clips on Conan'\\
« Last Edit: May 30, 2004, 09:13:40 AM by Craiga »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2004, 09:02:12 PM »
Nice... makes me wanna start up again soon. But then again, maybe I'll let the current blood handle business.

bez

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2004, 07:59:55 AM »
Nice... makes me wanna start up again soon. But then again, maybe I'll let the current blood handle business.

you suck anyway

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2004, 09:21:01 AM »

you suck anyway

bez dont bring that shit in here.. i dont care if your in denial cuz m-dogg is better than you at writin.. your like the neighborhood brat, runnin around bitchin about everythin.. i havent told you shit in a long while so just back the fuck off..

to everyone else.. thanks for the props.. i just felt like droppin somethin solo
« Last Edit: June 01, 2004, 09:21:45 AM by ·SiNiStEr· »

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2004, 10:29:01 AM »

you suck anyway

bez dont bring that shit in here.. i dont care if your in denial cuz m-dogg is better than you at writin.. your like the neighborhood brat, runnin around bitchin about everythin.. i havent told you shit in a long while so just back the fuck off..

to everyone else.. thanks for the props.. i just felt like droppin somethin solo

Shit, that was meant as a joke, I forgot to put the :) in, my bad.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2004, 12:14:15 PM »
Coo' scheme and multies, but some of it didn't make sense. Overall it was aight.
cant add nuttin to....
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2004, 12:18:04 PM »

you suck anyway

Shit, that was meant as a joke, I forgot to put the :) in, my bad.

well shit bez

thats how we do..