Author Topic: New DJ Vlad Mixtape featuring DPG-Unit, 213, Kurupt, 2Pac, Jadakiss, Crooked I..  (Read 738 times)

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
damn that 2pac/Kurupt remix over "Conway's - Nutcracka" is fucken dope!!!

Hey, in that acapella 2pac says "Kurupt" [you can remember this is the one where they mix in Trick daddy's name into "Still Ballin"] and I never heard this Kurupt verse before, and it doesnt sound like the new kurupt,,,,,, is this the acapella for the OG still ballin then?????

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
damn that 2pac/Kurupt remix over "Conway's - Nutcracka" is fucken dope!!!

Hey, in that acapella 2pac says "Kurupt" [you can remember this is the one where they mix in Trick daddy's name into "Still Ballin"] and I never heard this Kurupt verse before, and it doesnt sound like the new kurupt,,,,,, is this the acapella for the OG still ballin then?????

Kurupts verse is from the original version of "Still Ballin". He sounds just like on "Got My Mind Made Up"

« Last Edit: May 26, 2004, 06:18:23 PM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
^ Coo. Kurupt needs to spit like this again.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good shit

We Fly High

you think they sell this at the wherehouse? im living in santa barbara now, so as you know the music supply here aint all that crackin like the bay or LA.. so thats like the only place where i can cop any sort of music around here...

or is this available on mirc yet? can anyone send the entire mix over to me over aim? i would appreciate it. AIM: Justin718 . let me know, thanks.