Author Topic: Kerry: What a fucking loser.  (Read 290 times)

Trauma-san

Kerry: What a fucking loser.
« on: May 26, 2004, 08:43:02 PM »
The latest on Kerry.  Typical democrat.  Check this out...

Kerry, and other dems, pushed REALLY hard for this McCain/Feinstein "Campaign Reform" bill a couple years back, remember that? Of course you don't, you're all fucking children.  Anyways, the Dems were claiming that money has gotten into politics, and it has POLLUTED THE AMERICAN POLITICAL AGENDA.  Nevermind that people are corrupt, it's the MONEY THAT'S CORRUPT.  Anyways, that's the idea behind it, Money corrupts people.  I say people corrupt themselves, but lets move on.

ANNNNNYways, it was mainly a dem backed proposition with a few exceptions (McCain).  They felt that the republicans were using BIG BUSINESS money to win and influence elections... you've heard it a thousand times.

So, they pass the bill, and one of the limitations is that you can only get so much "soft" money into your campaign... i.e. a rich ass millionaire can't just write you a check for 10 million dollars.  You have to earn the money, or have it donated by a non profit organization.  So, the Dems thought this would decimate the republicans.

The only problem is, the democrats are the ones who get the most 'soft' money contributions!  With the new limiations in place, Bush has raised nearly a hundred million dollars of tax money, 5,000 dollars at a time.  Kerry hasn't raised half that much... because all of the money being dedicated and donated to dems mainly came from people writing million dollar checks.  WHOOPSIE!!!

So, to get around this, the Dems had a bunch of fake-ass non profits set up... Moveon.org being the most notable.  Basically, owned by a millionaire, uses it to donate his millions to the dems so he can get around the soft money issue.  Still isn't enough.

Now, the democratic convention is coming up.  Once Kerry is named the pres. nominee, he has a certain amount of public (taxpayer) money he can use to campaign with.  He's bitching because the convention is in June, even though it was the democrats who picked the date the convention would be!  So, get this... he's NOT GOING TO ACCEPT the nomination, lol, at the convention, so he can get around the campaign finance reform bill that HE LOBBIED FOR.  LOL... what a fucking crook.  

So, he's going to run, for months, and not even accept the nomination, while he spends the taxpayers money he's allotted as a pre-primary candidate.  

If any, and I mean ANY, of you can stand behind a man like that, you're fucking sick.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Kerry: What a fucking loser.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 11:56:57 PM »
Yeah yeah u make some decent points here, but youre a fuckin Bush supporter. Do u know what a post full of Bush fuck ups is compared to this nonsense ure posting in comparison. kills youre credibiity and argument,
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 06:02:42 AM »
IMO both men running for president suck ass...Kerry sucking more.

Damn I miss Clinton.

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 06:16:34 AM »
mrs clinton will be up for the next election  :D

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2004, 06:19:04 AM »
Eh, shit happens.  In the end, no matter what yall say about it, he doesn't give a shit.  You're getting all pissed and upset talking about him......................................... and he don't even know you're alive.  Think about why you have such strong emotions for a man you've never met.  Pathetic lives... you hate, hate, hate... but he doesn't even know you're alive, and doesn't really give a shit what you say, because he'll never even fuckin hear it.  Meanwhile, you're glued to the net looking for the newest news on this fascinating man you can't get enough of.  LOL fuckin' clowns.  

;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2004, 07:43:40 AM »

If any, and I mean ANY, of you can stand behind a man like that, you're fucking sick.  

hypocrite.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2004, 02:23:03 PM »
both bush and kerry are idiots...

Montana00

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2004, 03:06:57 PM »
Bush takes the cake on the idiocy.

i hate both these guys, but i would rather have kerry, becasue bush has fucked up too much.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2004, 05:08:02 PM »
Well, you must hate that it's not going to happen then.  Think how furious you're going to be when Bush wins, again.  

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2004, 06:14:18 PM »
Well, you must hate that it's not going to happen then.  Think how furious you're going to be when Bush wins, again.  

its kinda up in the air right now. Theres many international things going on in the world right now that could help/destroy bushs road to another term. ill say it he does have a good chance of winning.

Kerry isnt really expressing his views on any situations right now except verteran benifits and the job situation. ill give him some time but right now hes not really doing good in my mind.

but hes up in the polls (but they fluctuate all the time) things change.

Iraq and Terrorism are basically the only issues right now, and bush isnt doing good in either. this will be an interesting election to watch.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2004, 05:49:38 PM »
Yeah yeah u make some decent points here, but youre a fuckin Bush supporter. Do u know what a post full of Bush fuck ups is compared to this nonsense ure posting in comparison. kills youre credibiity and argument,
You make a good argument and a liberal has to change the subject.  ::)
Not suprising

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2004, 05:59:21 PM »

its kinda up in the air right now. Theres many international things going on in the world right now that could help/destroy bushs road to another term. ill say it he does have a good chance of winning.

Kerry isnt really expressing his views on any situations right now except verteran benifits and the job situation. ill give him some time but right now hes not really doing good in my mind.

but hes up in the polls (but they fluctuate all the time) things change.

Iraq and Terrorism are basically the only issues right now, and bush isnt doing good in either. this will be an interesting election to watch.
kerry aint expressing his views, cuase he dont have any... he flip flops from one side to another, not making a decision, i think bush will win, cause he will pull shit like lower gas, osoma, etc. a couple months before election. Plus, nobody likes kerry, they just like him more than bush, they will vote for ANYONE EXEPT bush..