Author Topic: I saw SOul Plane  (Read 277 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
I saw SOul Plane
« on: May 26, 2004, 09:35:57 PM »
Yeah It was a cool movie ...Snoop was good on it Playing himself as usual ...and there was some fucking tight beats in the background too!!

ecrazy

Re:I saw SOul Plane
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 09:38:57 PM »
Man....The Bootlegs been out since the beginning of the month and the one i saw look crisp and clean like a real DVD..none of that theatre shit....its a alright movie, i really didnt dig it though from the beginning...i duno, most of u might like it

hector

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 09:40:25 PM »
I'd rather spend my money on dirty syringes than waste it on this movie.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 07:34:16 PM »
http://206.14.217.112/thoughts/doc4433.html

Read this, it's critical off these fucking stupid movies, focusing on the cliches of this one.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2004, 08:05:23 PM »
http://206.14.217.112/thoughts/doc4433.html

Read this, it's critical off these fucking stupid movies, focusing on the cliches of this one.

Damn..hmm. This is one of those movies where my "split" persona would come into play. My immature L.A. side would laugh at the jokes...but my mature collegiate side would be offended by it.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2004, 09:02:51 PM »
I've decided to cut all the bullshit out of my life, and this movie makes the bullshit list.