Author Topic: You ain't no crip like snoop....you ain't no...  (Read 479 times)

bez

You ain't no crip like snoop....you ain't no...
« on: May 27, 2004, 06:55:45 AM »
blood like.....GAME!

Thats right isn't it.  All my friends seem to thinks its:

"you aint no crip like snoop you aint no blood like gang"

I was like wtf.  Its clearly not, clear this up for me.

West C. Connected

Re:You ain't no crip like snoop....you ain't no...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 07:28:13 AM »
It's right, even though the clean version "you ain't no BLUE like Snoop, you ain't no RED like Game" was the best. ;D

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 07:44:38 AM »
Ur friends must be real stupid

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 07:54:09 AM »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

bez

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2004, 07:57:09 AM »
Ur friends must be real stupid

They where all like "Oh thats what it says on the lyrics sites", I was just like well its cleary wrong.  Dumbasses.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2004, 11:38:58 AM »
It's right, even though the clean version "you ain't no BLUE like Snoop, you ain't no RED like Game" was the best. ;D

Isn't "in blue" and "in red" ?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2004, 12:02:59 PM »
I'm practically 100% sure the same will happen to Game as what happened to 50 when he blew up: everyone will know his name. Now, only the people who follow what's going on in the rap industry know Game. It won't be long until so-called rap fans (the ones who think mainstream rap is so good) will get to know Game.

Everyone has their own taste of music, but that's just something I hate: we, as Hip-Hop fans, know about certain artists way before they get really popular. Then all of a sudden, the artist blows up, and everybody's like: "have you heard this new guy? He's tight!"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2004, 01:21:28 PM »
I'm practically 100% sure the same will happen to Game as what happened to 50 when he blew up: everyone will know his name. Now, only the people who follow what's going on in the rap industry know Game. It won't be long until so-called rap fans (the ones who think mainstream rap is so good) will get to know Game.

Everyone has their own taste of music, but that's just something I hate: we, as Hip-Hop fans, know about certain artists way before they get really popular. Then all of a sudden, the artist blows up, and everybody's like: "have you heard this new guy? He's tight!"

Yeah that's how it goes. I am not even mad at them for not knowin what was said in the song..even some months ago, black people in L.A. who are up on rap didn't even know what he said on this part. I would tell em who Game was and I'd tell em that line and they'd be like "ohhh thas what he was talkin about"