Author Topic: Just a reminder of John Kerry's biking accident.  (Read 265 times)

Woodrow

Just a reminder of John Kerry's biking accident.
« on: May 24, 2004, 04:09:10 PM »

CONCORD, Mass. - Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry (news - web sites) took a spill from his bicycle while riding Sunday afternoon but was not injured, a campaign official said.

Kerry was riding with Secret Service agents through Concord, about 18 miles north of Boston, when his bike hit a patch of sand and he fell, campaign officials said.

"He's fine. They took the bike into the bike shop and he went home," said campaign spokesman Michael Meehan.

Kerry was in Massachusetts — he has a home in Boston — enjoying a break from the campaign trail. It was not immediately clear on what road in Concord he was biking.

Kerry, 60, rides his bicycle as often as he can and sometimes brings it with him on the campaign plane.

Biking accidents happen on both sides of the political spectrum people...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2004, 04:09:29 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

JTSimon

Re:Just a reminder of John Kerry's biking accident.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 04:11:30 PM »
lol did John Kerry fall on his face though? ;D

ahahahahahahaha

Jome

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 06:42:30 PM »
"Just for the people who planned to vote for Kerry since Bush fell on his bike"... lol

pappy

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2004, 06:55:09 PM »
IM MOVING TO CANADA LOL

smerlus

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2004, 10:45:44 PM »

ahahahahahahaha

John Kerry is a pussy riding on sand..... Bush is the man riding downhill on wet, loose ground

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2004, 12:39:00 PM »
i cant take this president serious when he looks like he fell of his tricycle and got a booboo

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2004, 04:37:22 PM »

ahahahahahahaha

John Kerry is a pussy riding on sand..... Bush is the man riding downhill on wet, loose ground

LOL, exactly!  BUSH IS THE MAN!

And really, only people who REALLY hate Bush think his falling is histarical.  He fell of a bike and messed up his face...so what?  I used to fall off my bike all the time and bang myself up.  To me, it just shows he a normal person like everyone else.

PS: It is kinda funny that both Bush and Kerry, two guys struggling to be the president of the most powerful country in the world, both take tumbles falling off their bikes. ;D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2004, 04:39:58 PM by Master Chief »

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2004, 09:05:51 PM »
Actually (no shit) John Kerry fell twice.  LOL I'm not making it up.  The second time, he actually (i'm not making this up, either) blamed it on a secret service agent.  He said the secret service agent (whom is sworn to protect Kerry with his life) tripped him.  Pussy.  

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2004, 09:17:27 PM »
http://www.worldofcheese.org/news/2002/bush_choke

lol I want to see a Kerry comparison to this  :D ;D

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2004, 08:24:04 AM »
LOL they just do this to make Kerry look like someone who's just like everyone else. But they're doing it wrong though, who the fuck can't ride his bicycle?!

smerlus

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2004, 12:48:50 PM »
LOL they just do this to make Kerry look like someone who's just like everyone else. But they're doing it wrong though, who the fuck can't ride his bicycle?!

the two presidential candidates for the president of the united states of america  ;D