Author Topic: prom  (Read 215 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
prom
« on: May 26, 2004, 02:58:38 AM »
hey wassup. i'm havin a prom next friday and i just wanted to see if ya'll have sum suggestions for me. The girl with whom i'll be going is hella fine. She's about 5'9 w/big tits, nice ass, nice legs, and of course, a pretty face. Anyway, i dunno what i should do with her after prom, cuz we're likely gonna take a limousine to the prom with a few other couples. Its at the beach, so we can chill, but then its gonna get boring and we got no car. Afterparties might be kinda boring... dunno. ANy ideas? oh and by the way, i'm not planning to get serious with this girl, i'm going away to college next year
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
Re:prom
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 04:34:48 AM »
It's simple: Buy her a Happy Meal and play with her titties.
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 06:39:18 AM »
lol@ above.

Ask her what she wants to do. Go the whole 9yards if ya wanna get her nekkid.

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2004, 02:10:31 PM »
Del Taco/Ramada Inn  :D ;D

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2004, 04:47:58 PM »
Del Taco/Ramada Inn  :D ;D
lol In N Out/ In and Out

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2004, 06:12:06 PM »
Well you must take a picture and show us after prom.

But first, give us some background on her. Tell us everything you know about her, and what you are hopin to do with her. For instance, you might want to fuck, but she's a virgin, or maybe she's fucked too many dudes. You might just want to kick it with her and get to know her better, but do you know if she's deep? How is her sense of humor? etc. etc.

bez

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2004, 07:22:28 PM »
Just go with the flow man, don't try and pull any American Pie shit.  Put it this way if your going with her then she must at least like you a bit.  Play it cool.  Basically if you both have a good time, get drunk and have an awesome night it could finish up with you gettin wit her in a naaaasty way.

I wouldn't be to pushy or drop any corny hints and shit.  

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2004, 07:40:41 PM »
i don't know if the dude is able to pull any game with an original name like SnoopGogg818

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2004, 12:32:50 AM »
i don't know if the dude is able to pull any game with an original name like SnoopGogg818
Good 1!  

Well, what can i say about this girl? she's really comfortable talking to guys and shit and is kinda flirtatious, but she's only had 1 boyfriend. According to her, she can take 12 shots and not get drunk. SHe's kinda daring and gets a stopped by police a lot but flirts her way out of tickets. Um... She has a pretty aight sense of humor, and she kinda acts semi-high all the time, although she's not high, its just the way she is. This girl is very knowledgeable about arts, music, shit like that, although she's really annoying when she's around other girls, talking about superficial bullshit. She drives a '64 buick coupe and likes goin to the beach, clubs and museums (?). Does this info help?

Aight so basically i'm not exactly desperate to fuck on Prom, but It would be a nice little detail. I dunno if she would be down for that, she seems kinda free-spirited and she won't do it if she doesnt completely want it herself. I have no long-term plans with her cuz she's not exactly the type of girl i'd want as a girlfriend, and also cuz i'm going to UCSB next year, so a relationship would be practically impossible.

Aight so there ya go, some additional info right there. Please don't make any silly comments, i just want some tips cuz i've never been 2 a formal dance before.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

bez

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2004, 01:21:57 AM »
Just goooooo with the flooooooooow.  Get her 13 shots.

We Fly High

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2004, 01:28:19 AM »
youll be able to fuck plenty of santa barbara hoes in your dorms next year.