Author Topic: LINGERIE BOWL 2004 f/ TRACI BINGHAM, ANGIE EVERHART, KYLIE BAX, NIKKI ZEIRING,..  (Read 763 times)

We Fly High

holy shit did you guys hear about this event.. Lingerie Bowl 2004 (www.lingeriebowl.com) .. it was a Pay Per View event that took place during the halftime of the Superbowl, but now therye just showing it for free on HDTV programming.. its a bunch of supermodels playing seven on seven full on tackle in only their lingerie. and all the players are like playboy playmates, and former dallas cowboy cheerleaders, nikki zeiring, kylie bax, angie everhart, traci bingham is doing commentary from the sidelines...shit looks absolyutely ridiculous.. i cant wait to watch this shit.. saturday may 29th at 11pm INHD.

here are some pictures from the launch party, the actual event has these girls in even less clothing:

« Last Edit: May 27, 2004, 12:47:30 PM by justin718 »

hector

yeah I have this, I downloaded it off irc.

bez

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
nothin really special but nice

We Fly High

yo AC, how is it?

hector

I haven't even watched the whole thing.   I mean the girls are hot as fuck and all, but that shit is only so interesting to watch hot girls in cothes on tv.  it gets boring after awhile, probably worth a watch tho.  would be better if each member was forced to remove an item of clothing each time their oppenets score.

We Fly High

haha, i'll just have to see for myself.. i cant wait to see traci bingham. goddamn shes so fly/

JTSimon

Eeeeeeeeeew they all look old  :P

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
old fine pusssy

hector

You have Traci Bingham, Angie Everhart, Kylie Bax, and Nikki Zeiring in nothing but lingerie, and all you can say is Eeeeeeeew they look old?

You buddy have now passed NIK as the biggest Queer.  The Olsen Twins are too young for you and these chicks are too old for you, I think ya better stick to them dicks and balls ya used to.