Author Topic: China  (Read 276 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
China
« on: May 27, 2004, 03:54:04 PM »
i was wondering what peoples opinions on china are? personally i think worl leaders are way too soft on china, i understand why tho because in 15 years time it will be the world's largest economy so they want to stay on its good side.

but look at how it treats its neighbours Tibet's spiritual leader has saught peaceful resolution to china's occupation since the second world war, the result his nuns and monks arrested for their peaceful protests and getting 15 year jail sentences handed down, most of which have no been completed. taiwan has missiles pointed at them china calls it a rogue state. hong kong wants democracy and independence but is refused by beijing. china is trying to hold its asain empire by force and in my opinion much more pressure should be put on them to grant independence to those states, also there is barly any media coverage of the situation. i know there was an eu embargo from selling arms to china in 1989 or somink i dunno if its still in place tho or how strictly its enforced.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

JTSimon

Re:China
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 03:55:59 PM »
US is no better than China.

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 04:37:37 PM »
China isnt really a threat to the united states, and i dont really know what goes on over there. so i cant form an opinion against them.

until i haer something aweful i dont really mind them.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 04:44:11 PM »
it depends how u see it, america won't be a super power for much longer china will become more powerful.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2004, 04:44:55 PM »
lol America is afraid of China  ;D look at Vietnam  ;)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2004, 04:45:55 PM by Max Powers »

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2004, 04:53:01 PM »
it depends how u see it, america won't be a super power for much longer china will become more powerful.

america isnt going to loose its super power status anytime soon.

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2004, 05:00:55 PM »

america isnt going to loose its super power status anytime soon.

What if China and India became allies  :o

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2004, 05:23:21 PM »
I'm sure whatever problems China has are all traceable back to the Bush family.  All evil sprouts from Texas, we know this as fact.  

Anyways, my opinion on China is they don't fuck with us, so I don't give a shit about them.  

See that's the thing you dumbass liberals can't grasp.  You think we're at war with the world, no we're not.  We're at war with people that fuck with us.

Afganistan: The Taliban and al Queada fucked with us.  We destroyed them.

Iraq: Saddam's been fucking with us via the U.N. (disobeying our cease fire agreement ending the war) for 10 years, so we destroyed him.  We killed his fucking family first, we destroyed his cities, and then we took the fucking country over, and locked him in prison and threw away the key.  That's how we do shit.  We fuck up whoever, whenever, and if people agree, great, and if they don't, fuck them we don't need them.

THAT is how you lead.  You dont' lead by asking permission, you don't lead by trying to be people's friends, you lead by being a bad-ass.  America is a bad-ass, anyway you look at it, and it pisses yall off, because you're all pussies.  Pussies always have disagreements with bad-asses.  

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2004, 05:27:47 PM »
Anyways, my opinion on China is they don't fuck with us, so I don't give a shit about them.  

Mmmm what was Desert Storms about smart guy?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2004, 06:02:38 PM »

But those are both Saudi Arabian organizations, as were the highjackers. Why doesn't Bush attack Saudi Arabia?

BTW, I know you'll call me a Liberal or whatever, but I'm not against the US in the Middle East if they attack first, therefore I think that because of the terrorists in Afghanistan they should have attacked there, but they shouldn't forget about others. I don't agree with the Iraqui attack but that's another issue altogether.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Montana00

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2004, 06:16:27 PM »

amen to that.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2004, 07:15:50 PM »
I'm sure whatever problems China has are all traceable back to the Bush family.  All evil sprouts from Texas, we know this as fact.  

See that's the thing you dumbass liberals can't grasp.  You think we're at war with the world, no we're not.  We're at war with people that fuck with us.

Iraq: Saddam's been fucking with us via the U.N. (disobeying our cease fire agreement ending the war) for 10 years, so we destroyed him.  We killed his fucking family first, we destroyed his cities, and then we took the fucking country over, and locked him in prison and threw away the key.  That's how we do shit.  We fuck up whoever, whenever, and if people agree, great, and if they don't, fuck them we don't need them.

THAT is how you lead.  You dont' lead by asking permission, you don't lead by trying to be people's friends, you lead by being a bad-ass.  America is a bad-ass, anyway you look at it, and it pisses yall off, because you're all pussies.  Pussies always have disagreements with bad-asses.  
::) man who said anything about war? i was talking about much more diplomatic pressure should be put on china to let tibet,hong kong and taiwan go. hypothetically if america went to war they would probably lose unless america just nuked it which china could also do, plus they have 1/6 of the worlds population which is about 4 times more people than america has.

they are the reason oil prices have risen is due to the amounts they consume is rising with high the economic growth year on year, they are a perminant member of the security council and have the power of the veto which can fuck with america's foreign policy, thats probably enough there for u to fedex yourself to china and start working as a mercinary.

Montana00

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2004, 08:21:14 PM »
i never thought about it from an oil prespective.

but seriously i could care less if they have this "pressure" on hong kong, taiwan. as long as it has nothing to do with us, im just gonna stay out of it.

If you think about it, it would be crazy if two superpowers collided. Russia, China, or america. Sure china has alot of people, but they lack in the military technology that we have.

send a couple of stealth bombers. fleet of tanks, and drop some moabs out of cargo planes. it wont happen anytime soon....unless bush decides to invade there country too.

dont take that seriously......just a joke  :P

smerlus

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2004, 08:57:51 PM »

But those are both Saudi Arabian organizations, as were the highjackers. Why doesn't Bush attack Saudi Arabia?

BTW, I know you'll call me a Liberal or whatever, but I'm not against the US in the Middle East if they attack first, therefore I think that because of the terrorists in Afghanistan they should have attacked there, but they shouldn't forget about others. I don't agree with the Iraqui attack but that's another issue altogether.

wow where did you get your retarded info from? the taliban was the leading party in afgahnistan and Al Qaeda is a terrorist network composed of different nationalities....6 people from about 20 miles away joined al qaeda (the Lackawana 6 as they call them in the news) so we shouldn't just bomb the terrorists themselves....we should bomb the places where they came from.... in that case we'd bomb jordan, New York, saudi arabia.....see how flawed your thinking is?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2004, 09:17:25 PM by smerlus »

smerlus

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2004, 09:19:44 PM »
and civil unrest is one reason why china will never be THE super power.... look what happened to Russia