Author Topic: Why Bush is a bad President? Why Kerry will be a bad president?  (Read 936 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Gimi your reasons,..

smerlus

Re:Why Bush is a bad President? Why Kerry will be a bad president?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 10:30:01 PM »
he's not...can't see into the future

there, i'm done

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 10:30:08 PM »
-white kid

lol because you don't know  ;D
« Last Edit: May 27, 2004, 10:30:52 PM by Max Powers »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2004, 03:22:00 AM »
^lol, i just wanted to see all your smart peoples thoughts... personally i think they are both idiots, but id rather have bush

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2004, 09:02:19 PM »
What it comes down to is, you have to stop and ask yourself what kind of person aspires to be the president of the United States? Think of all the fake-ass things they have to do and put up with to get that far.  The reward is raw power, you're the most important, powerful person in the world.  To get there, you have to lie, ignore, control, manipulate, spend other people's money, etc. etc... so ultimately you have to wonder what these people's motives are.  

If I were going to guess, I'd say Bush is there because his family connections, of course his daddy was president so it's something he aspired to, also.  He probably sees it as a way of life, being a politician, and a way to get successful.  He is successful, but you can successful without having to go through all the shit it takes to get to the presidential level.

Kerry, in my opinion, is similiar... he's a rich momma's boy from Massachusets who's kind of a playboy and looks @ the presidency as another feather in his cap.

In my opinion, and I could be wrong, Kerry doesn't give a shit about the normal regular everyday people in the United States, and he sure as hell doesn't know anything about them.  Bush, while I don't think he took office to help people, I think he took office because he considers it an accomplishment... I think actually is a pretty decent guy, and probably does care about your normal everyday citizen.  I think he's showed that, and continues to show that he has compassion and is an all-around simple, down to earth guy who is more like me and your everyday citizen.  

So that's the difference, to me.  Neither one is in politics for the right reasons, but I believe Bush cares more about normal people than Kerry, who strikes me as an elitist.  

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2004, 10:09:19 PM »
If people think that they both will be bad Presidents than vote for Nader. Go for the third candidate. Right now though I think Kerry is probably going to win.

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2004, 11:15:52 PM »
The reason why Kerry has to be elected is that if Bush stayes, the Arabian people will be even more angry and the hate towards America will grow and we all know what that leads to.

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2004, 11:16:34 PM »
If people think that they both will be bad Presidents than vote for Nader. Go for the third candidate. Right now though I think Kerry is probably going to win.

Fuck Nader, he's left winged.

HaUzTiLe

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2004, 02:18:05 AM »
lol... Bush cares about tha everyday, average AMERIKKKAN person? lol... Naw sorry to tell you, Bush by far (and this is my opinion.) Is the worst president in AMERIKKKAN history.

He went to IRAQ with two goals in mind, to end up either killing or capturing Saddam HUSSEIN, and to screw the middle eastern people out of their oil, and once Hussein was captured, continue to takeover all the oil shares over there, even if that meant the lives of over 600 of his own AMERIKKKAN soldiers.

Some caring president.... i mean for crying out loud, he's so hell bent on having the war continue, that him and his shitty administration are trying to pass laws to bring a draft to the U.S. looking for males and females from the ages of 18-26.

If Bush is so hell bent on WAR, I'd like to see him to send his two daughters to go fight. The guy was born with a silverspoon in his mouth and wants to make himself rich, while AMERIKKKAN citizens either get poorer, or more soldiers to just die.

As far as Kerry goes, he's probally the worse candidate since AL Gore, lol... this guy voted for the war, and if he's elected he probally wont do shit for this country. But better him then Bush, The closest president we could've gotten to be as good as Bill Clinton was (as a president not husband.) Was Howard Dean, and unfortunately do to the fact that "moralists" didnt like his emotional speeches, and his anti-war comments, he couldnt get past Kerry.

But that is just my opinion...
GOD BLESS LOS SCANDALOUS, C.A. in the DIVIDED SNAKES OF AMERIKKKA.

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2004, 05:44:22 AM »
lol... Bush cares about tha everyday, average AMERIKKKAN person? lol... Naw sorry to tell you, Bush by far (and this is my opinion.) Is the worst president in AMERIKKKAN history.

He went to IRAQ with two goals in mind, to end up either killing or capturing Saddam HUSSEIN, and to screw the middle eastern people out of their oil, and once Hussein was captured, continue to takeover all the oil shares over there, even if that meant the lives of over 600 of his own AMERIKKKAN soldiers.

Some caring president.... i mean for crying out loud, he's so hell bent on having the war continue, that him and his shitty administration are trying to pass laws to bring a draft to the U.S. looking for males and females from the ages of 18-26.

If Bush is so hell bent on WAR, I'd like to see him to send his two daughters to go fight. The guy was born with a silverspoon in his mouth and wants to make himself rich, while AMERIKKKAN citizens either get poorer, or more soldiers to just die.

As far as Kerry goes, he's probally the worse candidate since AL Gore, lol... this guy voted for the war, and if he's elected he probally wont do shit for this country. But better him then Bush, The closest president we could've gotten to be as good as Bill Clinton was (as a president not husband.) Was Howard Dean, and unfortunately do to the fact that "moralists" didnt like his emotional speeches, and his anti-war comments, he couldnt get past Kerry.

is kid on fucking drugs?

i paid 2.15 for gas today. i hate to break it to you but oil had nothing to do with it. as someone told me, we get more then half of our oil from south america. so your ideas are altered. and we've lost over 750 lives not 600.

HOWARD DEAN??? you gotta be like 10 years old. think before you speak.

the bush administration does not want a draft. There are a few senators who think we need to reinstate the draft, but the bush administration does not want to do it cuz were doing fine, as they say.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2004, 09:06:37 AM »
At this point I am voting for anyone other than bush.

smerlus

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2004, 10:46:11 AM »

1. you need to stop getting your opinions from rap songs and actually read the news.... if we're stealing all the oil, gas prices wouldn't be this high

2. they've been trying to reinstate the draft for a loooooong time...

3. America is spelled with a C not three K's

HaUzTiLe

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2004, 09:51:00 PM »
lol @ Im getting my ideas from rap songs? I need to think before I speak? I need to look at tha news? They said everythings fine? LOL

Fuck I hate to assume shit, but it seems to me that obviously those who support Bush and swallow everything the media feeds you, obviously you come from the AMERIKKKA, of living in a 3 story house, having both your mother and father there. Having your nice little fuckin life, with your license and car at age 16 and your big plans on going to college. U suck all that shit about freedom like your suckin a big fat dick.

BUT FOR THE REAL "everyday" AMERICAN who comes from poverty, who comes from section 8 or rent control living, who comes from a single parent household, who either comes from a trailer park or the projects, we dont know shit about "FREEDOM" and we sure as hell dont listen to the fucking news.

1st off, Do you honestly think the AMERIKKKAN media tells us the truth? You dont think the government censors and alters everything they say, before they say it? Because if you didnt know, obviously you make yourself sound like some real jackasses who run their mouth living off'a mommy and daddy.

As for gas prices, do you honestly think any of that oil is for AMERICA?? lol... That shit is for that redneck and his piece of shit administration, if you honestly think he's a good president, then I suggest you fucking shove his cock in your ass, cause it sounds like your nutryding him.

Bottom line truth is, Bush can give a shit about us, he went after SADDAM HUSSEIN for his daddies revenge. And as far as U.S. soldiers deaths goes, 750? wow! even fuckin worse, I dont keep up with the number of deaths, whats sad is all the shit was not neccessary.

Bush would like nothing more than a U.S. Draft, Bush would like nothing more than minorities (ESPECIALLY HISPANICS) killing themselves all because if they survive they'll get their citizenship.

And I typed "AMERIKKKA" cause as long as a fuckin faggot like Bush is running shit thats exactly what the AMERICA that Clinton ran so well has turned into.

Cause with Bush, I see no freedom, and I sure as hell dont see anyone who supports him or any of his soldiers believing in a right to someones opinion. Like he said, were either with him or against him, and Im sure against the piece of shit.

Now I dont know all the facts because Im nothing more than a "civilian" but at the same time one thing i do now is that Bush is one big, lying, sneaky, ass fuckin snake. And with Kerry and Bush as the two main candidates for this country, goes to show you, how many idiots there are in AMERIKKKA.

As far as Howard Dean goes, sucks that he didnt make the top candidate, cause he was the only one who could've turned this country around. Made this land  a land of the people, instead of the rich fuckers Bush represents.

Bottom line is, Kerry would make a bad president, Bush is the worst. But I'll vote for Kerry, anyones better than that fuckin dickfaced crackwhore.

Thats my opinion and I could give a flyin fuck what anyone thinks about it. P.S. BELIEVE NOTHING, TILL YOU SEE IT, QUESTION EVERYTHING.

(LOL... Funny how a fucking guy can be quick to recruit people to fight his war, but yet when it came to Vietnam, he made up all these excuses not to fight for this country.)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2004, 09:52:52 PM by HaUzTiLe »

smerlus

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2004, 10:00:44 PM »
here, read up on poor people http://www.heritage.org/Research/Welfare/bg1713.cfm

For most Americans, the word "poverty" suggests destitution: an inability to provide a family with nutritious food, clothing, and reasonable shelter. But only a small number of the 35 million persons classified as "poor" by the Census Bureau fit that description. While real material hardship certainly does occur, it is limited in scope and severity. Most of America's "poor" live in material conditions that would be judged as comfortable or well-off just a few generations ago. Today, the expenditures per person of the lowest-income one-fifth (or quintile) of households equal those of the median American household in the early 1970s, after adjusting for inflation.1

The following are facts about persons defined as "poor" by the Census Bureau, taken from various government reports:

Forty-six percent of all poor households actually own their own homes. The average home owned by persons classified as poor by the Census Bureau is a three-bedroom house with one-and-a-half baths, a garage, and a porch or patio.
Seventy-six percent of poor households have air conditioning. By contrast, 30 years ago, only 36 percent of the entire U.S. population enjoyed air conditioning.
Only 6 percent of poor households are overcrowded. More than two-thirds have more than two rooms per person.
The average poor American has more living space than the average individual living in Paris, London, Vienna, Athens, and other cities throughout Europe. (These comparisons are to the average citizens in foreign countries, not to those classified as poor.)
Nearly three-quarters of poor households own a car; 30 percent own two or more cars.
Ninety-seven percent of poor households have a color television; over half own two or more color televisions.
Seventy-eight percent have a VCR or DVD player; 62 percent have cable or satellite TV reception.
Seventy-three percent own microwave ovens, more than half have a stereo, and a third have an automatic dishwasher.

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2004, 11:02:56 PM »
Of course Bush is gonna rape the middle east so we can all have cheap gas  ::) ;D I don't think so.

This war is one big excuse to steal oil and charge twice as much at the same time.

Operation Iraqi Freedom  ;D Like we care.