Author Topic: Why Bush is a bad President? Why Kerry will be a bad president?  (Read 935 times)

HaUzTiLe

Re:Why Bush is a bad President? Why Kerry will be a bad president?
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2004, 01:40:48 AM »
LOL... obviously WHITE boy, u base your facts on what these mothafuckaz write, on statistics, on tha media, etc... Obviously where u come from u dont see tha shit I see. LOL @ your shit list, did you forget to mention homeless people in your shit?

If there is no poverty? then why is it that theres homeless people in a land of no poverty?

FUCK BUSH, and FUCK KERRY!!!

If it was up to me, Bill CLinton would of gotten another 8 years. Or Howard Dean would be a main candidate.

smerlus

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2004, 02:22:53 AM »
ok BLACK BOY you must be poor and have trouble reading because it does mention the homeless in there....oh i forgot you're still stuck on that 19 60's shit where the white man is just trying to keep you down....
it's your own fault you're fucking ignorant, poor and a fucking moron, not Bush or Kerry.... so enjoy your poor day you pitiful sack of shit

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2004, 07:12:53 AM »
lol @ Im getting my ideas from rap songs? I need to think before I speak? I need to look at tha news? They said everythings fine? LOL

Fuck I hate to assume shit, but it seems to me that obviously those who support Bush and swallow everything the media feeds you, obviously you come from the AMERIKKKA, of living in a 3 story house, having both your mother and father there. Having your nice little fuckin life, with your license and car at age 16 and your big plans on going to college. U suck all that shit about freedom like your suckin a big fat dick.

BUT FOR THE REAL "everyday" AMERICAN who comes from poverty, who comes from section 8 or rent control living, who comes from a single parent household, who either comes from a trailer park or the projects, we dont know shit about "FREEDOM" and we sure as hell dont listen to the fucking news.

1st off, Do you honestly think the AMERIKKKAN media tells us the truth? You dont think the government censors and alters everything they say, before they say it? Because if you didnt know, obviously you make yourself sound like some real jackasses who run their mouth living off'a mommy and daddy.

As for gas prices, do you honestly think any of that oil is for AMERICA?? lol... That shit is for that redneck and his piece of shit administration, if you honestly think he's a good president, then I suggest you fucking shove his cock in your ass, cause it sounds like your nutryding him.

Bottom line truth is, Bush can give a shit about us, he went after SADDAM HUSSEIN for his daddies revenge. And as far as U.S. soldiers deaths goes, 750? wow! even fuckin worse, I dont keep up with the number of deaths, whats sad is all the shit was not neccessary.

Bush would like nothing more than a U.S. Draft, Bush would like nothing more than minorities (ESPECIALLY HISPANICS) killing themselves all because if they survive they'll get their citizenship.

And I typed "AMERIKKKA" cause as long as a fuckin faggot like Bush is running shit thats exactly what the AMERICA that Clinton ran so well has turned into.

Cause with Bush, I see no freedom, and I sure as hell dont see anyone who supports him or any of his soldiers believing in a right to someones opinion. Like he said, were either with him or against him, and Im sure against the piece of shit.

Now I dont know all the facts because Im nothing more than a "civilian" but at the same time one thing i do now is that Bush is one big, lying, sneaky, ass fuckin snake. And with Kerry and Bush as the two main candidates for this country, goes to show you, how many idiots there are in AMERIKKKA.

As far as Howard Dean goes, sucks that he didnt make the top candidate, cause he was the only one who could've turned this country around. Made this land  a land of the people, instead of the rich fuckers Bush represents.

Bottom line is, Kerry would make a bad president, Bush is the worst. But I'll vote for Kerry, anyones better than that fuckin dickfaced crackwhore.

Thats my opinion and I could give a flyin fuck what anyone thinks about it. P.S. BELIEVE NOTHING, TILL YOU SEE IT, QUESTION EVERYTHING.

(LOL... Funny how a fucking guy can be quick to recruit people to fight his war, but yet when it came to Vietnam, he made up all these excuses not to fight for this country.)

Hold on gimme a second....while i cry. not because you  "act" poor, but because i never knew that someone could be this stupid. ok im done.

from the way you talk you want us to think your o so poor. well you must have enough money for a computer and internet to talk ...well your not talking. your pulling stuff out of your ass. anyway. when have any of us said we like bush or the war? hmm i got some words for your. Hooked on Phonics. We never did.

If the war was all about oil how come we havent gotten any....o yea thats right bush stole it and wont let cnn tell me about it. Im so rich thats why i can read the fucking news. I got an idea. come out of your no-bedroom projects house go downstairs and steal a newspaper from your local store. but then again you have internet so go to www.cnn.com

there i typed it for you. lol i dont even want to bother quoting everthing he said and making him look like a dumbass.

HaUzTiLe

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2004, 12:39:03 PM »
Im a dumbasS? why cause I dont agree with all the ignorant, simple minded bullshit u put on here? LOL...

U honestly think Bush doesnt have enough power to censor the media?, Well I wonder why the media never even bothered to mention a 39 year old black lady in Texas claiming that Bush RAPED her, but yet you didnt know u faggot huh? So far for CNN and their news.

As far as me "not being that poor" cause I have a computer? LOL... thats fuckin funny man, I actually have a computer cause it was a computer given to me by my cousin (its 5 yrs old), as far as internet, AOL happens to give me two months free when I call to cancel. Not good to assume, I mean I could sit here and assume all day that your nothing more than fuckin "wigger" who fuckin listens to rap but doesnt know shit about tha actual streets.

Fuck never have I met, well yea actually most females that I met in this world are bigger fuckin morons than you, But your one stupid pale faced motherfucker. LOL... talkin bout tha "projects" what projects have you ever lived in or fuckin been to white boy? LOL...

See thats the difference between me and you, I dont sit there typing on some computer that I know everything, and I dont sit there nutryding some fuckin redneck, imbread, piece of shit, who doesnt give a fuck about me.

STUPID ASS MOTHERFUCKER! lol... I wonder what your doin in this board, faggot.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 03:51:31 PM by HaUzTiLe »

JTSimon

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2004, 12:53:09 PM »
 ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2004, 01:06:56 PM »
i go to the projects all the time, to get my drugs... and im the whitest white boy, and not a wigger,...

smerlus

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2004, 01:29:17 PM »
Hey Hauztile...you should download Kazaa and then download the song "Cry Me A River" i heard some white dude wrote that song about you  ;D

Montana00

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2004, 01:52:57 PM »
Hauztile write an autobiography on your sad life, otherwise shut the fuck up.

although i did get a good laugh from the rape that was claimed by an old black woman. ill stick with my reliable news sources (btw, they arent all american news sources)

you can keep reading those tabloids you stole. although i do recall seeing that. the black woman had the face of saddam husein cleaning up vomit in a school cafeteria. now that you mention it.

you must be poor you cant spell for shit.

were not on a bored. were on a board. you can use that for show and tell at your innercity high school
« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 01:54:16 PM by rampant »

HaUzTiLe

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2004, 03:47:29 PM »
lol u fuckin crackers are hilarious, so I spell one thing wrong? so fuckin sue me u faggot ass teacher, lol... as far as "cry me a river" goes, My song goes like I'll fuckin slit your mothers throat, and throw you and your whole bitch ass family in a river, so u fuckin faggots drown.

LOL... @ WHITE BOY, "thats where he gets his drugs"??? fuck I love nothing better than arguing with a piece of shit drug addict, your worse than anyone in the inner city, lol... watch when you end up wasted, wrinkled, and old, like JON BON JOVI, u fuckin dickfaced motherfucker. LOL...

Why is it that white boys cant stand anyone talkin shit about Bush? lol... All of you just love licking the tip of his dick I guess. "I should shut the fuck up?" LOL.... what a bitch ass faggot, why dont u come down to the university gardens projects in L.A. and come shut me up u fuckin honky.

Bunch of fuckin rednecks, GOD BLESS AMERIKKKA, but the devils runs it. BOTTOM LINE I COULD GIVE A RATS ASS.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 03:48:58 PM by HaUzTiLe »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2004, 04:36:16 PM »
^^^ By drugs i mean weed, so.... plus i can smoke weed, and go to college, and hold a job down, and keep myself from being a fuckup, its just weed... plus u can talk shit about bush all u want, its not like Whites are for bush and blacks for kerry.... and this honkey and cracker shit gotta stop, its all good for u to say that, but im a racist if i say nigger, ....

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2004, 05:34:11 PM »
Niggers, Spics, Kikes, Wetbacks, Crackers, Gooks, Chinks, Towelheads, Dykes, Fags...Fuck um all :-*

smerlus

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2004, 10:28:55 PM »
lol u fuckin crackers are hilarious, so I spell one thing wrong? so fuckin sue me u faggot ass teacher, lol... as far as "cry me a river" goes, My song goes like I'll fuckin slit your mothers throat, and throw you and your whole bitch ass family in a river, so u fuckin faggots drown.

LOL... @ WHITE BOY, "thats where he gets his drugs"??? fuck I love nothing better than arguing with a piece of shit drug addict, your worse than anyone in the inner city, lol... watch when you end up wasted, wrinkled, and old, like JON BON JOVI, u fuckin dickfaced motherfucker. LOL...

Why is it that white boys cant stand anyone talkin shit about Bush? lol... All of you just love licking the tip of his dick I guess. "I should shut the fuck up?" LOL.... what a bitch ass faggot, why dont u come down to the university gardens projects in L.A. and come shut me up u fuckin honky.

Bunch of fuckin rednecks, GOD BLESS AMERIKKKA, but the devils runs it. BOTTOM LINE I COULD GIVE A RATS ASS.

you should give that song a listen before your two months of free AOL runs up you poor bastard... and since your so poor, i don't have to worry about the lyrics in your song...there's no way you're going cross country on food stamps...

lol i'm so glad i'm not a poor black person like you....my dad came to this country with nothing but his family and now he makes $80,000 a year.... i guess bush and ameri"kkk"a hates niggers but lets us spics slide

HaUzTiLe

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2004, 02:35:47 PM »
lol @ this fag SMERLUS, or whatever the fuck your name is. You sound just like that fuckin queer Bill O' Reilly, "my father came to this country with blah blah blah" and so on. I dont give a fuck with what your father came with.

Not all of us are fortunate to live off our father, and to sit there and type on the computer he bought you, just to talk shit about how your grateful you aint poor and you aint black. LOL....

Assumptions make u really look like tha pussy ass bitch that u sound like, Im not "BLACK" FUCKER, and I never remember posting I was "BLACK" Im also a SPIC, and unlike your father, my peoplez didnt need to hop the border to get here. The difference between spics like me and you is you sit there needing your mommy and your daddy to wipe your snotty ass nose and ass, I on the other hand, work for what I got, appreciate what I got, and I dont sit there trying to live off what my parents did. LoL lil mark ass bitch...

lol.... Keep your little gay ass comments coming, moron. FUCK BUSH!!! STOP NUTRYDIN U FUCKIN HOE.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2004, 02:41:13 PM by HaUzTiLe »

Montana00

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2004, 04:37:20 PM »
So according to this nigger/spic/jew/towelhead....whatever the fuck he is (do i honestly care?)

he wont be here much longer cuz his aol is going to expire. which makes me happy, because i got a cable internet connection paid for by my daddy. So ill be here for a while. ANYWAY. Its kinda funny to read what you type because im guessing since you dont have money, that you dont attend school, because you really cant speak for shit.

with that aside. As a teenager, i work at a real job. My parents dont hand everything to me. You should teach your parents how to get a job so your family can have money too. i hear the mcdonalds is hiring. Your father can be manager, your mom can make fries, and you can wipe my ass after i take a shit in the bathroom.

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2004, 05:31:06 PM »
We seem to be screwed either way. Kerry is a more reasonable man though, which is what we need, so I'ma give him a chance by voting for him this November.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE