Author Topic: ABU HAMZA FINALLY GOT CAUGHT!  (Read 438 times)

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ABU HAMZA FINALLY GOT CAUGHT!
« on: May 28, 2004, 01:30:58 PM »
Abu Hamz finaly got caught. I think he was 4th on americas MOST WANTED list . And he could be serving up to 100 yrs jail sentance . All thanks to the english police

HAHA U BASTARD

;D :D ;D :D

peace  8)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2004, 01:34:03 PM by bfcfc »

Montana00

Re:ABU HAMZA FINALLY GOT CAUGHT!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 03:10:50 PM »
lol a hook. i thought they stopped making those after captain hook died

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2004, 07:51:45 PM »
under british law we havn't had enough evidence to get him out or prosecute him partly to do with wire taps we can't use and his high priced lawyers. i'm glad america will get him let him rot in pieces, although he has many opportunities to appeal so it will take a while. almost all british muslims don't like him or support him but they are un happy about him being extradited, they believe if anything should happen to him it should be by our government.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2004, 01:47:20 AM »
almost all british muslims don't like him or support him but they are un happy about him being extradited
You sure about that??

It's one of London's largest mosques, with room for up to 2,000 men and 100 women. Some simply come to worship, others take part in classes in Muslim culture, Arabic and the Koran.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1777503.stm

This dude is very popular in the muslim community.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2004, 06:11:58 AM »
so thats why he hasn't been aloud to preach there for the last two years? the artical doesn't say anything about his popularity well only this

None of it reflects on the vast majority of those who attend prayers there - law-abiding, peaceful Muslims;

the small amount of ppl who support him have been holding friday prays in the middle of the road but the wider muslim community want them to stop the police are thinking of shutting them down too.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2004, 03:47:53 PM »
the wider muslim community want them to stop the police are thinking of shutting them down too.
Proof?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2004, 06:27:51 PM »
He may be no friend to many in the Muslim community here but there is concern over how Abu Hamza will be treated.
http://www.channel4.com/news/2004/05/week_3/27_hamza.html

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2004, 04:49:47 PM »
It is pretty sad that the US has to bring him to justice and not the UK.

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2004, 05:24:23 PM »
thats why were the superpower.

no one else can do it ahahahaha

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2004, 11:17:42 PM »

lol that was some funny ass shit...they showed how fucking arrogant and ignorant Americans are e.g. rampant, smerlus, trauma, engelwood.

;)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2004, 11:18:25 PM by Error »

smerlus

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2004, 11:45:17 PM »
it's hard to be humble when you're the best  ;D

Montana00

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2004, 07:14:56 AM »
lol that was some funny ass shit...they showed how fucking arrogant and ignorant Americans are e.g. rampant, smerlus, trauma, engelwood.

;)

Pssh. Go back to your third world country and take a shit in your backyard. Some people are just jealous and i have to learn to deal with it.

West C. Connected

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2004, 07:34:31 AM »

;)

Pssh. Go back to your third world country and take a shit in your backyard. Some people are just jealous and i have to learn to deal with it.

Hey Max, where are you from anyway?

I-Yoof

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2004, 09:12:04 AM »
Its about time. Hate to be shown up by Americans though-they've seriously made us look like pussies.

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2004, 09:50:51 AM »
it's hard to be humble when you're the best  ;D

Yeah those Americans that invented the atomic bomb were the best oh wait they were Germans Albert Einstein and Robert Oppenheimer ;D and a Hungarian Edward Teller created the Hyrdrogen Bomb.

http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/blnuclear.htm

;)

Thanks for confirming my statement...of course they only having toilets in America  ;D
« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 09:54:41 AM by Error »