Author Topic: what do karma points do?  (Read 185 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
what do karma points do?
« on: May 28, 2004, 05:42:26 PM »
except show how many people like you or not? lol

smerlus

Re:what do karma points do?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 05:47:07 PM »
they are used in such classic insults as "is your karma the same as your IQ?" "Act your age, not your Karma" and "don't listen to him...look at his karma"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2004, 05:53:01 PM »
basically karma doesnt say ANYTHING. know why?

Reason 1: Karma Trades.
Reason 2: 1 Person dissing the same person because of his political attitude like 1000 times.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2004, 06:32:16 PM »

Reason 2: 1 Person dissing the same person because of his political attitude like 1000 times.

i'm always dissing that fuck "JIM JONES GOT THE RAP GAME IN A CHOKEHOLD" and that bastard "HAJJIFIMAHLALHSDRAMMINGLIKN" or whatever the fuck that guys name is who said 'dre is better than mozart and beethoven'....i can't stand them guys, so i'd say 40 percent of their negative karma comes from me. sometimes, i just log on to the internet just to diss those guys, then i log off. i just don't like them.

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2004, 06:55:30 PM »

i'm always dissing that fuck "JIM JONES GOT THE RAP GAME IN A CHOKEHOLD" and that bastard "HAJJIFIMAHLALHSDRAMMINGLIKN" or whatever the fuck that guys name is who said 'dre is better than mozart and beethoven'....i can't stand them guys, so i'd say 40 percent of their negative karma comes from me. sometimes, i just log on to the internet just to diss those guys, then i log off. i just don't like them.

ROFLMAO

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2004, 08:46:26 PM »
except show how many people like you or not? lol
dont do jack shit

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2004, 08:48:25 PM »

ROFLMAO

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2004, 07:29:15 AM »

ROFLMAO

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2004, 09:42:48 AM »
Karma points are something for the kids...