Author Topic: China  (Read 287 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:China
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2004, 05:41:38 AM »
yes but russia have never been hugely economically successful infact i think russia did better under communisim. china on the other hand keeps trying to cool down its economy but still experiences very high economic growth, it ialso has the world largest single market, they are not to be under estimated. They are also very secretative don't u remember them trying to cover up sars when it first came out.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2004, 06:28:10 AM »
the russians were phoneys in a way... they used to parade empty rockets around to make the rest of the world think they were armed to the hilt!

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2004, 03:12:12 PM »
russia is so poor so pitiful

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2004, 04:17:51 AM »
::) man who said anything about war? i was talking about much more diplomatic pressure should be put on china to let tibet,hong kong and taiwan go. hypothetically if america went to war they would probably lose unless america just nuked it which china could also do, plus they have 1/6 of the worlds population which is about 4 times more people than america has.

And not to mention China has never cared too much for human lives. Throughout it's history,China's leaders have sacrificed numerous people to all kinds of issues,from massal genocide to the hard labour for the Chinese Wall. If this holds true today and they would make war on the rest of the world,this combined with the huge number of Chinese would make them quite dangerous.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

smerlus

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2004, 10:48:27 AM »
::) man who said anything about war? i was talking about much more diplomatic pressure should be put on china to let tibet,hong kong and taiwan go. hypothetically if america went to war they would probably lose unless america just nuked it which china could also do, plus they have 1/6 of the worlds population which is about 4 times more people than america has.

And not to mention China has never cared too much for human lives. Throughout it's history,China's leaders have sacrificed numerous people to all kinds of issues,from massal genocide to the hard labour for the Chinese Wall. If this holds true today and they would make war on the rest of the world,this combined with the huge number of Chinese would make them quite dangerous.

i'd sure hate to live in asia/europe with that kind of army  ;D

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2004, 02:21:18 PM »
'Don't worry....be happy..' 8)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..