Author Topic: WATCH AN ENTIRE KANYE WEST CONCERT FROM AMSTERDAM. OVER A HOUR! STREAMING LINK!!  (Read 577 times)

We Fly High

MAJOR HOOKUP

this is prety crazy..
this was from the concert that Kanye held in amsterdam earlier this month, one or two weeks ago. i think dmetro went to this one.
anyways its a streaming link to WATCH THE CONCERT IN ITS FULL ENTIRETY. its about 70 minutes worth of video. and its a professional video by the venue guys im assuming, cos a lot of it is onstage footage...
. good for those who havent been to a kanye concert, and good for those who have, to reminisce. tons of footage of john legend, GLC comes out, miri ben ari.. dame dash.. pretty much does all the album cuts and shit....slow jams,all falls down,spaceship,school spirit, hey mama, drug dealin, workout plan, stand up, you dont know my name,jesus walks,last call,family business.... etc..

http://www.fabchannel.com

It's listed at the right by VideosOnDemand. Choose the webplayer to view it directly or register to view it with fabplayer wich has a few more options

if that link doesnt work, try this one:
http://www.urbanvideoz.com/videoKanyeWestLiveInAmsterdam.htm

YOU LOVE IT.

DMETRO i just made your day..

after watching it
this made me reminisice about some of the sick moments that ive seen at his shows

1. When i first saw him march of 2003, this was at the  Common's Electric Circus tour.. and Talib was also promotin his Quality release, and when he came out to Get By, he brought out Kanye and they did the whole track together.. siiiiiiiick.
2. the day after College Dropout got released, in Anaheim, he did "03 till Infinity", reppin the west coast.
3. at the anaheim show, he also did the workout plan with the entire bosko beat at the end.. and man, when that bosko beat came on, no word to describe it.. the entire venue just broke down. West coast at its finest..
4. Lil Jon remix of Work Out Plan on Sunset... holy shit.
5. Kanye West and Common doin Get Em High. common was unbelievable.
6. This Way with Dilated peoples..
7. and seeing him do Never Let Me Down
8. hiim doing like a 25 minute long Last Call.. and him and GLC were just pouring out shots of Jack and Hypnotiq for everyone..they must've poured out at least 40 or so cups... it was at the anaheim venue, so it wasnt more than like 300 people in there.. he just spent the whole 25 minutes passing out drinks and signing items.. pretty sick.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2004, 01:49:04 AM by justin718 »

Throwback

WHOA, thnx alot

Nima - Dubcnn.com

tight im registering at the site right now

Nima - Dubcnn.com

im halfway through it and DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN this is fucking amazing! hes performing in my city but i cant go cause its on the same day as my main exam and the day before my next one FUUUUUUUUUUCK

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
^^^^Tell me about it...there are 2 concerts coming up in Belgium (Alicia Keys on June 20th & Talib Kweli on June 28th and I can't go to none of them because of my exams).

I HATE IT!!!!

West C. Connected

I do believe I just busted a nut.

I'm watching it now. ;D

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
great link

peace 8)

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
amazing... there arent that many great live dudes in rap. He's one of the few!
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

West C. Connected

Just finished, that was sooo dope.
I might be there somewhere in the 27th minute or the 35th one, I'm in an all brown Pass The Roc set. ;D Haven't seen me myself though.

We Fly High

amazing... there arent that many great live dudes in rap. He's one of the few!

haha yeah kanye puts on a good show, but i think hes still relatively inexpereicned with the whole performing for a crowd..  he pales in comparison to some other performers..you should chek out some of these fools if you want a live show...

1. THE ROOTS. - unbelieavable performers, and unbelievable sound. live band makes all the difference. black thought, man his delivery is onpoint. its sooooo sick when they do the spotlights forr each of the members... TONS of crowd interaction.. ?uestlove usually always gets the best spotlights... there is no question as to why they are regarded as hip hop's best live performers.

2. METHOD MAN - doing front flips off the stage into the crowd, crowd surfin, hoppin on top of bars.. what more can i say.. this guy is HANDS DOWN the BEST live performer i've ever seen by FAR.  

3. TALIB AND MOS DEF. this was probably the only show that ive ever been to, where everyone had their hands up for the entire show, from front to back, side to side. mos def is responsbile for that.. incredible stage presence.. man, when you hear that Respiration beat come on... you just start to shit your pants.. these guys spit like pure poetry, like some spiritual experience type shit..

4. COMMON - this guy is super live as fuck too, probably the 2nd best live act ive seen. hoppin all over the stage. breakdancing and shit.. man ive seen this guy do a full 2 hour set just by himself. common has tons of intensity in his delivery, and knows how to rock the stage. it was crazy as fuck. i seen this guy spit full verses to some classic songs like nas - the world is yours, black moon - whos da man, wu tang clan - cream... That shit was pure craziness, hearing another artists spit out classic verses from other songs..

this aint countin the west coast cats though.. cos you know Up in Smoke Tour is still the KING.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 04:07:18 PM by justin718 »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i saw kanye this weekend... dude's real live, he's a pretty good live performer and i really enjoyed the show. john legend was there, the girl with the violin, GLC, i think thats about it. he came out @ 1 am, even tho they said 11pm, but thank god cause I got there at midnight  ;D .... he performed the whole cd except for 1 or 2 tracks & he also performed his first song "we are the champions"..... I think "Spaceship" with GLC, "Through The Wire" and "Slow Jamz" (and the remix) were probably the highlights of the show. john legend's voice is sick, shows he's not just a studio singer, and his keyboard skills are crazy. they all left after 45 mins i was like "wtf its over  :o" but they came back couple secs later and he performed for another 45 mins. i liked the whole mix in the show: the live performance, the features, the freestyle he kicked (and dissed this dude in the crowd lmao), the tracks they played which he produced for other people & he rapped over them like talib kewli "get by", alicia keys "u dont know.." (lololol Kanye tried to sing on You Dont Know My Name), luda "stand up", "jayz "encore" & "lucifer"... then Miri Ben Ari which was off the hook, she played a gang of stuff on the violin and killed it!!! John Legend on the keyboard was just crazy, and his voice is unbelievable. I like how they played some instrumentals from the turntables and then changed and played some stuff from the keyboard like kanye's part on "This Way"..then the Hip Hop classics from Biz Markie, Fugees etc. I think he performed for like 1h 15mins..it wasnt sold out cause the location was too big imo, but most of the people were feelin it. Anyway I think you cant compare kanye's crowd to a Meth concert cause they do different music. Every Meth concert Ive been to people jump around and wild the fuck out and freak the fuck out. I guess Kanye is not the dude to do that kinda of music but amazing in a different way

« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 03:35:03 PM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

KURUPTION-81

i can only hear it not see it, i hate my comp

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

We Fly High

KURUPTION-81

try this link

http://www.urbanvideoz.com/videoKanyeWestLiveInAmsterdam.htm

props but same problem. thanks anyway, my comp must just be real bad. it sounds just like the concert i went too though. is there anyway i can download it so i can put it on cd. Yeah i no im poor on computers lol.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
try this, this is a direct link:

mms://195.169.149.136/ondemand/kanyewest_300.wmv
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network