Author Topic: Bush and Rumsfeld share a laugh at Memorial Day ceremonies  (Read 355 times)

JTSimon

You die they laugh

« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 12:11:39 PM by Error »

Montana00

Re:Bush and Rumsfeld share a laugh at Memorial Day ceremonies
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2004, 12:10:47 PM »
Wow, Im am 99% sure you took that out of context.

its funny how you threw that crying ww2 verteran at the end. to give a full effect of there laughter, because im sure they have a connection.

Do you even know why they were laughing? because if you dont then this thread is pointless.

someone could have been making a speech and told a joke, and them two could have added something. i dont like these guys, but your attempts to make them look bad failed.

On saturday i think it was. They dedicated the WW2 memorial. everyone from tom hanks to bush spoke.

every single one of them told a joke in their speech. And some of them were ww2 veterans. Its not offensive to the veterans. Theres nothing wrong with telling a joke, unless it makes a mockery of the situation.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 12:13:17 PM by rampant »

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2004, 12:16:30 PM »
Take another look at the pic I posted...Bush is whispering to Rumsfeld.

I don't care why they were laughing.

Here is the link...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040531/480/cdh10605311745&e=3&ncid=705

« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 12:18:58 PM by Error »

Montana00

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2004, 12:26:45 PM »
You added two more pointless pictures of saddened people at arlington cemetary, which have absolutly nothing to do with bush and rumsfeld. There jsut there to make people think that they have a connection.

anyways like i said. You dont know the situation because the picture is so close up. and like i said before. People were cracking jokes when they were speaking at the WW2 memorial dedication. i had two relatives die in that war, i didnt find it offensive.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2004, 05:40:52 PM »
LMAO, that's a lil ridiculous man. I laughed on Memorial Day. Doesn't make me a bad person.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2004, 09:15:44 PM »
I laughed at my dad's funeral.  I joked and played around at his wake, right next to his dead body lying cold in a casket on display.  

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2004, 11:31:26 PM »
LMAO, that's a lil ridiculous man. I laughed on Memorial Day. Doesn't make me a bad person.

Did you laugh at a Memorial Day ceremony?

Are you a person responsible for sending 800+ troops to their death?

« Last Edit: June 02, 2004, 12:20:25 AM by Error »

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2004, 11:34:44 PM »
I laughed at my dad's funeral.  I joked and played around at his wake, right next to his dead body lying cold in a casket on display.  

Was your dad a clown?

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2004, 11:41:13 PM »

Are you a person responsible for sending 800 troops to their death?

Look man, the fact of the matter is that they were not laughing at the troops. I don't like Rumsfield and I really don't like Bush, but the point your trying to prove is something that insults the intellegence of a preschooler. I had family in WWII that took bullets for this country, so believe me Memorial Day isn't just some day off I get from work.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2004, 11:51:53 PM »

Are you a person responsible for sending 800 troops to their death?

Look man, the fact of the matter is that they were not laughing at the troops. I don't like Rumsfield and I really don't like Bush, but the point your trying to prove is something that insults the intellegence of a preschooler. I had family in WWII that took bullets for this country, so believe me Memorial Day isn't just some day off I get from work.

What point am I trying to make?

I never said they were laughing at the troops...it's the pure disrespect of laughing at a Memorial Day ceremony when soldiers are dying everyday that pissed me off.

Even a preschooler could pick that up  ;)

This is nothing new for Bush :-X
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=49907

Video link on the page is expired.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2004, 11:59:11 PM by Error »

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2004, 12:04:33 AM »
Whatever floats your boat. I still think your taking the whole disrespect issue way too far.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

sleepn2zero9

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Dat Nigga Sleepy.An Elite G .Ya Obsolete B..
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2004, 04:57:36 AM »
real shit......Bush wasn't dissrespectin anyone by laughin...so shut up with that shit...

at my baby brotha'z funeral...my uncle was talkin.....I was cryin my fuckin eye'z out and then he cracked a joke an everyone including me started laughin....I wasn't dissrespectin My brotha....neither was my uncle or anyone else there...

the fact that they were there is a sign of respect...now...i could see how it could be considered as disrespectful if Bush didn't attend...or busted up laughin during a moment of silence or somethin...but to have fun while reminicin is not disrespectful....not all memories are bad onez nigga...so don't dwell on em....

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2004, 06:41:23 AM »
^ The difference between you, and him, is you've got a little wisdom in you and know certain things, for instance: You can't tell somebody what emotions to feel.  Bush & Rumsfeld told a joke at a someber occasion.  Anybody with half a fucking brain, or that has been to anything like that, knows there's nothing wrong with that.  

JTSimon

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2004, 09:52:52 AM »
real shit......Bush wasn't dissrespectin anyone by laughin...so shut up with that shit...

at my baby brotha'z funeral...my uncle was talkin.....I was cryin my fuckin eye'z out and then he cracked a joke an everyone including me started laughin....I wasn't dissrespectin My brotha....neither was my uncle or anyone else there...

the fact that they were there is a sign of respect...now...i could see how it could be considered as disrespectful if Bush didn't attend...or busted up laughin during a moment of silence or somethin...but to have fun while reminicin is not disrespectful....not all memories are bad onez nigga...so don't dwell on em....

great examples ;D

Oh yeah sure Bush and Rumsfeld were reminiscing their old war days :D ;D

Max welcomes another moron to the forum...aloha.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2004, 09:54:42 AM by Error »

pappy

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2004, 12:16:05 PM »
i dont like bush at all but this has to be one of the most stupidest things i have ever seen anyone on this board post.