Author Topic: fahrenheit 9/11 trailer  (Read 136 times)

JTSimon

fahrenheit 9/11 trailer
« on: June 03, 2004, 08:45:56 PM »
http://www.michaelmoore.com/

"Fahrenheit 9/11" has a U.S. release date, June 25.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2004, 09:11:49 PM by Error »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:fahrenheit 9/11 trailer
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 12:36:05 PM »
Could be decent, Bowling For Columbine was well done. It was so well done people were fooled out of knowing how he exagerates issues to make people support his Liberal ways, but that's Liberals for you.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 02:02:09 PM »
Could be decent, Bowling For Columbine was well done. It was so well done people were fooled out of knowing how he exagerates issues to make people support his Liberal ways, but that's Liberals for you.

Montana00

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2004, 05:25:27 PM »
Ok i just saw the trailer (www.suprnova.org). Heres what i think of this.

Im not really a fan of michael moore the person, but i thought bownling for columbine was a decent documentary. It showed we have some problems in this country, but there were somethings i didnt like like.

Beside the point. The trailer makes the movie look really good. This movie will especially excite the average bush hater. It does appear to have some good content. It shows how nobody really knew what the patriot act was until it was there. I didnt really understand what the theme of the movie was. Appeared to be scattered in tons of different places.

And....was john ashcroft really singing?? lol