Author Topic: another 9/11 conspiracy  (Read 310 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
another 9/11 conspiracy
« on: May 31, 2004, 06:31:59 PM »
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/Eastman/m18h05.html

to do with the plane which went into the pentigon

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

Re:another 9/11 conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2004, 06:54:27 PM »
I saw the pentagon shortly after it was hit in person.  The hole was definately big enough to represent a plane, it looks much, much larger in person than it does on televison.  

Of course, Bush has to be behind anything bad that happens anywhere in the world, so children spend hours putting square pegs in round holes in an attempt to doubt and reject any kind of authoritative knowledge whatsoever.  Brought to you by the same people who believe taking more of your money will make you have more money, who believe freedom means a bigger government, and who don't believe in God because he's apparently more powerful than they are.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 01:23:16 AM »

Of course, Bush has to be behind anything bad that happens anywhere in the world, so children spend hours putting square pegs in round holes in an attempt to doubt and reject any kind of authoritative knowledge whatsoever.  Brought to you by the same people who believe taking more of your money will make you have more money, who believe freedom means a bigger government, and who don't believe in God because he's apparently more powerful than they are.  

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2004, 07:52:34 AM »

Brought to you by the same people who believe taking more of your money will make you have more money, who believe freedom means a bigger government, and who don't believe in God because he's apparently more powerful than they are.  

That all sounds nice, but if you look at the figures of government spending you'll notice that the government has gotten bigger every four years regardless of who is in power, and Bush has pushed government spending to hieghts Clinton would of never imagined.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2004, 08:38:36 AM »
This conspiracy theory would have happen no matter who the president was at the time.   Dont give Bush too much credit, lol

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2004, 12:34:31 PM »
a theory of a fighter jet being there isn't at all suprising considering the type of security they must have in place there

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Montana00

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2004, 01:03:06 PM »
I dont know what to believe, i looked into this 6 months ago. I dont know what hit it, but i have heard some really good points.

2 businesses (gas station and hotel) has security cameras that had a view of the pentagon, and whatever hit it, flew over their businesses. 5 minutes after the crash at the pentagon. FBI agents confiscated their tape before they could view it.

There is only 1 photo of plane reckoge at the pentagon. Its a piece of the "N" in american airlines. i believe its the n. Kinda ironic that the only piece, is a piece that makes it noticable that it was a 747.

The thing hit the 1st floor. The man who taught the hijacker to fly, said he was a horrible pilot. How could a horrible pilot fly a huge 747 at the pentagon....hit the 1st floor, and not make any marks on the lawn? Thats means he would have to be high enough not to hit the grass, but low enough to hit the 1st floor.

im not saying i believe any of this. im just stating known facts.

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2004, 03:28:33 PM »

Nope...

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/03/07/gen.pentagon.pictures/index.html

Watch the video.

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2004, 03:58:35 PM »
like i said.

the pentagon is the center for Defense and Military, and thats the only camera they had viewing that angle of the building? i find that hard to believe.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2004, 06:13:48 PM »
the video is hardly clear at all either

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2004, 12:14:23 AM »
the video is hardly clear at all either

Yep... It's all a big lie.

You out of all people figured it out!

Congrats! You get a cookie!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2004, 12:45:01 AM »
like i said.

the pentagon is the center for Defense and Military, and thats the only camera they had viewing that angle of the building? i find that hard to believe.

shut the fuck up........there's more evidence supporting the roswell incident than this damn shit your trying to pull .

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2004, 06:28:35 AM »
thats precisly the reason the lack of evidence, only 1 big piece to identify the aircraft minimal ground damage and a bit if footage which could be interpretated in about 1000 differnt ways cos its so shit.

anyway i don't necessarily believe it but it does make me very suspicious.

JTSimon

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2004, 06:38:10 AM »

Nope...

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/03/07/gen.pentagon.pictures/index.html

Watch the video.

What the fuck was that? Thanks.

Montana00

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2004, 01:29:55 PM »
yea....im not saying i believe this shit. im just saying it makes you think.

i got some good sources, if you care to look at them. they have lots of photos.

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm
http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/flight77/claim.html
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jpdesm/pentagon/
http://guardian.911review.org/Hufschmid/PentagonPlaneCrash.html

the first page is short, and worth a read.