Author Topic: Book coming out that may interest some of ya'll...  (Read 282 times)

Don Seer

Book coming out that may interest some of ya'll...
« on: June 01, 2004, 02:49:09 AM »

http://www.talismanthebook.com

interested?

not sure if its up my street or not.. i have a passing interest in some of this stuff.

I prefered GH's solo works like 'fingerprint of the gods' and "heavens mirror" more.

Don Seer

Re:Book coming out that may interest some of ya'll...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 12:48:59 AM »
ahh ya'll cant read  ;D

its not on some full on conspiracy theory shit, although it may seem that way.

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 01:07:33 AM »
This Book Looks Very interesting....the thing that caught my eye is
Why did the American Freemasons commission a giant Egyptian-styled obelisk as the Washington Monument? Why was the winged solar disc of the ancient Egyptians placed on its entrance? Why was a "glowing pyramid with an eye" put on the Great Seal of the United States?[/quote]

Stories on the Masonic People have always caught my interests since i heard music from the Corporate Avenger, The Lead Singer, Taxman sings about stuff like this all the time .....real hard hittin shit, ....Like Chris Rock said, "It seems like the only place to find god is on a dollar", god has been banned from congress, seperated from laws, even at schools, kids cant say "One Nation Under God", the only place you can find god is on money....

sleepn2zero9

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Dat Nigga Sleepy.An Elite G .Ya Obsolete B..
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2004, 04:34:39 AM »
ahh ya'll cant read  ;D
Shutup Bill cosby....( I wanted to say fuck you bill cosby but I don't want to piss off God{the overseer})
yea....exactly what I've been lookin for...I love conspiracy theory shit.. but it makes me all fuckin paranoid....lookin over my shoulder for tha CIA kinda shit...

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2004, 04:38:32 AM »
hmm who wit so lil posts knows so much?

anyways.. this is out in america in oct.. it dropped may 27th over here.. i should have my copy next week.

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2004, 02:33:34 PM »
do i look like a person who reads books? not in a rude way, but i dont like to read. ill wait for michael moore to steal it and make his movie about it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 02, 2004, 04:46:06 PM by rampant »

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2004, 02:38:45 PM »
I tried pressing my face against the window thing.. but try as I might.. I couldn't see you!?!?

So sorry, I don't know.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2004, 05:42:54 PM »
I'm not a fan of the man.  I'll tell you why.  

In Egyptology, you have certain old men running the show, and they basically control everything newsworthy that is released, they control who digs where, what is discussed, I mean the shit is ran with an iron fist.  

Graham Hancock plays off of this, and he gets people's approval and people to follow him and believe him, because he's right about THAT aspect of it.  The only problem is, he attaches cockemeny schemes and thinks up the most fantastic, sensationalistic theories he possibly can, and then reverts back to the old guard as proof that his theories are correct.  If Hawass or anybody that has anything to do with Egypt and the old guard says anything refuting his theories, he says "well of course they would, they're part of the old guard" and he plays off of that to get his theories accepted by those whom see the Egyptologists as a corrupt group.  He usually has no more than circumstantial evidence, because he doesn't dig or do any excavations, lol.  I think he has a deep knowledge of Ancient Egypt, but a fantastical mind that always looks for the most fucking complicated answer to every mystery.  Almost all of his theories have little evidence to support them, leaving them no better than what I could think up.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2004, 05:44:25 PM »
Oh, and "The Talisman" was a book by Stephen King and Peter Straub.  

sleepn2zero9

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Dat Nigga Sleepy.An Elite G .Ya Obsolete B..
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2004, 06:51:18 PM »
yea man....thats what makes conspiracy shit so interesting....because they make tha most outrageous shit sound somewhat logical...

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2004, 09:12:42 PM »
Yeah, I've been known to fall for some conspiracy theories in my lifetime, so once again i'm being kind if hypocritical.  I still don't really dig him though (no pun intended).  

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2004, 12:48:50 AM »
i can understand that.

his more recent work hasnt focused on egypt much at all.

his first work was "the sign & the seal" about the ark of the covenant.

and "heavens mirror" is basically a collection of amazing pictures of things he's talked about.. his wife is a professional photographer.

underworld is a step towards tracing mankinds origins and focus's on west india and japan (kind of search for atlantis). a subject i'm quite inclined to since my grandfather (rip) passed me one of the older tomes on the subject many years ago. (bertlitz's one). he worked for GCHQ and worked among other places in Cheltenham (gchq is there), Bletchley park (where the 'enigma' code was broken in ww2), and on the island of cyprus (in the meditteranean). dont really know exactly what he did since its secret.

he's more on the normal edge compared to some "pyramidiots" as hawass calls them.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2004, 12:59:06 AM by Overseer »