Author Topic: Report: Al-Qaida has 18,000 ready to strike/Wedding massacre  (Read 857 times)

Montana00

Re:Report: Al-Qaida has 18,000 ready to strike/Wedding massacre
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2004, 07:43:12 AM »
As far as I am concerned its mission acomplished in Iraq.

wow i am just speechless. you should watch the news on whats going on in iraq. nothing has been acomplished. Only thing thats happening in iraq is

1) Us military is being hated on by all of the world, because of the abuse

2) almost 800 us soliders have died

e_gyp

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2004, 05:08:10 PM »

why the fuck are we in iraq ???

imean reallyreally..

do you know?

globilization chuck

« Last Edit: May 29, 2004, 05:21:25 PM by gyp_c »

Montana00

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2004, 05:17:55 PM »
bush just wants to finish what his father started. all the reasons we went into the war....turned out to be false.

and no taking saddam out of power wasnt a reason for the war.

Weapons of mass destruction was the main reason. dont you watch the news?

remember when colin powell went to the UN and show all there circumstantial evicence of WMD in iraq???

e_gyp

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2004, 05:24:11 PM »
weapons of mass destruction...that's the stupidist excuse i've ever heard..
any crackpot wannabe scientist with a kitchen can make those..shit...i don't
believe a fucking thing them motherfuckers said about shit.

bez

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2004, 12:37:02 AM »
bush just wants to finish what his father started. all the reasons we went into the war....turned out to be false.

remember when colin powell went to the UN and show all there circumstantial evicence of WMD in iraq???

Yawn, who cares, its over and done with now anyway.  As far as I am concerned the world is a better place without Saddam and we have all that motherfucking oil.

Let the re-building being!

Montana00

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2004, 05:49:45 AM »

Yawn, who cares, its over and done with now anyway.  As far as I am concerned the world is a better place without Saddam and we have all that motherfucking oil.

.....yea right over and done with. Well i hate to break it to you, but were going to be in iraq for years, as long as bush is president. So its not fucking done with. people are still dying were still battling rebels. what the fuck do you think were still doing in Iraq? having tea parties?

Corrrection. The world ISNT a better place without saddam. The world WAS fine with him. Iraq Wasnt fine with him. We went to liberate them and form a democracy in their country. Do you think saddam was actually a threat to the Us?

and wow... we dont have all his fucking oil. We didnt get any oil. all we got was raised gas prices. some people are just plain stupid.

bez

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2004, 08:00:25 AM »

.....yea right over and done with. Well i hate to break it to you, but were going to be in iraq for years, as long as bush is president. So its not fucking done with. people are still dying were still battling rebels. what the fuck do you think were still doing in Iraq? having tea parties?

Corrrection. The world ISNT a better place without saddam. The world WAS fine with him. Iraq Wasnt fine with him. We went to liberate them and form a democracy in their country. Do you think saddam was actually a threat to the Us?

and wow... we dont have all his fucking oil. We didnt get any oil. all we got was raised gas prices. some people are just plain stupid.

We could sit and argue all day, but I cant be bothered man.  YOu have your theories I have mine.  

I-Yoof

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2004, 09:07:33 AM »
Muslim kills innocent american, american kills innocent muslim.

Blah blah fucking blah. Error-why not just say what you feel, not try sugar coating it under a bunch of newspaper articles. Save us all a bit of time.

bez

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2004, 09:14:13 AM »
Muslim kills innocent american, american kills innocent muslim.

Blah blah fucking blah. Error-why not just say what you feel, not try sugar coating it under a bunch of newspaper articles. Save us all a bit of time.

agreed.

JTSimon

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2004, 09:32:03 AM »
Shutup little kids ^  ;)

I-Yoof

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2004, 11:28:17 AM »
I hope everyone else can see the irony here.   ::) ::) ::)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2004, 06:24:48 PM »
When bush told the american people about the War to Iraq i was pretty happy. The bush administration was telling the people of all the stuff thats going on in Iraq. Nuclear and Biological weapons. And most of all Al-queda is being housed there.

sometime went by and i was getting tired of waiting for these two things to "appear". now the time has come when i am completly just plain angry at this whole war. In this war we have ruined so many things, and also made so many things worse.

Our goal was to rid the world of terrorists. Report: Al-Qaida has 18,000 ready to strike. We have not only done nothing productive against these guys.....we've given them an even greater reason to hate us and try to kill us. Great.

I think i read somewher that the civilian casualties are at around 5,000 civilian casualties. This is going nowhere fast. Were pissing off the entire world. This is making things worse for the american people. Bush' speach yesterday gave me no hope of leaving iraq anytime soon.

If Bush gets another term....were going to be in iraq for his entire term i gurantee that. If Kerry wins.....i really have no idea this guy is so fuckin indecisive. i have no idea what hes thinking.

no no no no no.

U.S.A and U.K went to war with Iraq because it was believed that Iraq had Nuclear weapons and Weapons Of Mass Destruction, which they actually still could have.  You think these weapons are gunna be in some factory somewhere, NO WAY, there gunna be underground, secure and located in places that with either be stumbled upon by somebody or never actually found, but thats beside the point.

The point is that U.S.A and U.K went to war with Iraq because they believed that Saddam Hussein was a threat to the world and it was about time to get rid of his "evil" rules and regulations that entrap the Iraq people.  Sure hundreds of soilders have died, and R.I.P to them but thats is their job.  They have died fighting for good causes and anybody who says "Oh well U.S and U.K troops have died for nothing" is speaking fictitious.  The soilders that have died have died doing the job they where basically taken in to do, being part of the army, navy, or air force means killing people and putting your life on the line everyday, I say, if they didn't want to be involved in those types of risks, they should of never of joined.

The mission was to never rid the world of all of these terrorist because that will never be successful, it was to get rid of a deck of cards that could post leathal threat to the way that we live and the way the world works, and we DID!  Before the war Iraqi people could be killed for doing the slightest of things but now they are free.  Sure the re-building process is going to take years but the foundation has been laid and the future or Iraq is bright.  The rules have gone, they mass killing of civilians has gone, the dictator's have gone, and they have the ability for themsevles and their children and their children's children to live in freedom and to make something of their lives.

Man, the terrorist world was already pissed off at U.S.A and U.K and other main countries in the world such as Spain before this war started.  Al Qaida hated us already, what you gotta remember is that what if that 18,000 also had Saddam and his troops ready to attack, hmmmmmmmm much worse my friend.  You are quick to point out the things that have been made worse but you ain't looked at the big picture.  Livelyhood has been rescued, boundaries have been raised, rules and dumbass regulations have gone, murder is the mass amounts has gone, and the world has basically got rid of some of the most evilest people God ever put here.

We have done things productive to stop these people.  By invading Iraq and winning we have shown the terrorist that we will not lie down lightly.  Sure they want to attack us again and I have no doubt in my mind that they will attack us again but hopefully when they do we will have the adaquate features and abilities to at least try to keep the number of casualties to a minimum and to hit them back exactly where it hurts.  You think ridding the world of terrorism is an overnight operation, you think catching Bin Laden is easy, he's probably not been seen above ground since Sept 11th.  These terrorist arn't stupid, they know we have the abilty to hurt them and thats why they spend so long planning these attacks.  They know that with just one phone call they could give away their postion and be bombed or attacked within hours or minutes, thats are productivity against them, they know they can't just get away with it now, we have them.  

People will die and eventually maybe one day the world can be peaceful but until then we as individuals and countries have to fight them, whether it be by returning fire or verbal warnings.  If it takes 5,000 civilian casulaties, then that whats has to be done.  This number would probably double in a year if Saddam was still in charge in simple kurd killings and tortures of prisoners.  The world is a better place without them.

Everyone criticises Bush but you think any other president would of done any better in the situations he has been in.  You think Clinton would of handled the Iraqi-threat any better, I don't.  Bush is the president and he is the head honcho, hes the one that has to give the orders for troops to go into Iraq and essentially kill people and risk their own lives, not an easy thing to do in my book.  Sure he has to listen to his advisors because in the heat of the moment, which we all act under in many situations, he just might be temped to give a fatal orders, with his advisors their hey will keep his targets on the right track and hopefully stop any decisions that wouldn't be moral or appropriate.  He's a smart and good man and nothing has come out of the Iraq invasion but "goodness".  People need to start realising that.

People think thats its so easy, its a one night operation, you think that one Bin laden and Al Quida is gone there won't be others, of course there will.  People need to stop actually bitching about the war, bush, blair, and other stuff like that and actually start support it because if millions of lives are saved for the sake of 500 then its that part of the mission acomplished.  The people complaing about these things won't be complaing when an Iraq Doctor in 50 years time is saving their life in an American Hosptial.  If he wasn't freed from the terror when he was 15 years old then he might be dead, and ultimetly so would that American.  

And that is all I have to say about that!

Please never speak again.

I have the right to speak, don't say dumbass things if you can't back it up.  Speak to me like a human being and reply to my post backing up your comments, if you can't, hit the road.

After skimming through the garbage you spilled in this thread, you dont deserve a conversation with me. Do you know how long I would be sitting here if i shit on every argument u made in that dumb rant?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bez

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2004, 06:56:34 PM »
You skimmed through it.  Don't blame me because you havn't got the intelligence to conform to write a good reply, and not one filled with total bullshit which will only make yourself look like a fool.  Even if you could reply to my post I am sure it would probably attack me as a person and not even address what you think is wrong with what I typed.  

You can either type what you feel in a sensible way and address the points that you thought I was wrong on or simply stop typing stuff that degrads your image even more.

e_gyp

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2004, 10:09:02 PM »

at this point i say..
fuck everybody cause they're all assholes

fuck you

fuck me too

i don't care

it's all bullshit

ha right
it's MURDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHa

whatever