Author Topic: Knoc-Turn'al "Knoc's Landin'" REVEIW  (Read 307 times)

Suga Foot

Knoc-Turn'al "Knoc's Landin'" REVEIW
« on: February 19, 2002, 04:28:28 PM »
I found this @ TooGangsta:

Album Title: Knoc's Landing
Artist: Konc-Turn'al
Release Date: April 23rd, 2002
Record Label: Elektra
Rating: 7 out of 10
Today we're gonna take a look at the debut album from a new artist straight out the west coast.

Knoc-Turn'al who made his mainstream debut on Dr. Dre's "Bad Intentions" which appeared on "The Wash Soundtrack". Although "The Wash" soundtrack didn't sell well at all, many internet fans have been hyping up and anticipating the album from Knoc.

This album some what surprised me because although Bad Intentions appears on the album a lot of songs are very different from it. Highlights on the album include the laid back "La Night and Day", The G-Funked out "What They Say" which features Long Beach native Bad Azz, and "Lets All Roll".

This album is definitely a good buy for west coast fans. Although I feel the album doesn't live up to fan based hype I will say this albums has its fair share of gems.

I gave this album a 7 out of 10. Great album from one of the newer generations on the left coast. It will be interesting to see if Elektra can market and promote him properly unlike they're latest failure with Nate Dogg.

-Tackz
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jome

Re: Knoc-Turn'al "Knoc's Landin'" REVEIW
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2002, 01:09:46 PM »
Yeah I saw this over at Toogangsta too, they're finally back with a new look.

Anywayz this is just a very quick review of the PROMO/ADVANCE version, so I wouldn't put too much into it.

The final version gon look nothin like it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »