Author Topic: Great quote on Canada's parties  (Read 132 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Great quote on Canada's parties
« on: June 01, 2004, 08:01:42 PM »
"The Liberals will tax you to death, then the NDP will tax your corpse."

Steven Harper.

Discussion could be good, hopefully the Americans can offer an opinion on us since we always offer one of their country.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

Re:Great quote on Canada's parties
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 05:28:07 PM »
whether you're a Conservative or not, you have to recognize Harper as a great speaker.  He's def the sharpest out of the 3 main leaders.  

Layton and Martin both think taxes need to be high, because they don't know how to fix problems.  They think if something isn't functioning properly, you just throw money at it, rather than finding out what the problem is and correcting it.

I really wanna see a Conservative government this time, because I think they can really build our economy.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Great quote on Canada's parties
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 07:41:58 PM »
whether you're a Conservative or not, you have to recognize Harper as a great speaker.  He's def the sharpest out of the 3 main leaders.  

Layton and Martin both think taxes need to be high, because they don't know how to fix problems.  They think if something isn't functioning properly, you just throw money at it, rather than finding out what the problem is and correcting it.

I really wanna see a Conservative government this time, because I think they can really build our economy.  

Agree 100%.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris