Author Topic: Oh crap...Japanese scientist invents invisibility  (Read 580 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Oh crap...Japanese scientist invents invisibility
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2004, 08:21:42 AM »
the title does says it makes people invisible and it doesn't....you're a moron max and you really live up to your new alias  ;D

Actually the Error is Bush

that don't make sense unless you are Bush

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2004, 08:45:38 AM »
IT'S WHAT U CALL TRANSLUCENT....

*but in the right enviroment that suit might very well make some one "look" invisible.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2004, 02:16:34 PM »
still dont understand how it sees through your body

It's an intelligence thing.  For instance, I see through the guy who started this topic all the time.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2004, 02:18:18 PM »
well he's not invisible and that's suit is just plain stupid...might as well use it for movies

what happens if he stands in front of the sun? no screen can project that amount of light so he's not invisible

If you stood in front of the sun, nobody would see you anyways because of all the light burning their eyes.  

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2004, 03:37:38 PM »
well he's not invisible and that's suit is just plain stupid...might as well use it for movies

what happens if he stands in front of the sun? no screen can project that amount of light so he's not invisible

If you stood in front of the sun, nobody would see you anyways because of all the light burning their eyes.  
lol exactly wat i was thinkin

smerlus

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2004, 07:41:20 PM »

are you mole people? when i play volleyball, i can see a ball that is in front of the sun without burning my eyes.... i guess some people are just made better than others

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2004, 09:00:20 PM »
^ Well, that's one way to look at it.  Another way to look at it would be SOME PEOPLE ARE SMART ENOUGH NOT TO STARE AT THE FUCKING SUN.  

smerlus

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2004, 07:33:06 AM »
^ Well, that's one way to look at it.  Another way to look at it would be SOME PEOPLE ARE SMART ENOUGH NOT TO STARE AT THE FUCKING SUN.  

who said anything about staring? there's this thing called gravity that makes the ball come back down, so it's only for a few seconds.... i bet you were one of the kids that always blamed their sport follies on the sun.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2004, 06:22:00 PM »
Invisible ro not, that's still tight.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE